Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recession Bus Tours won't ship from Sainsburys or Tesco any more

Options
  • 30-05-2009 8:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 717 ✭✭✭

Anyone know why.

its a pity, I love Sainsburys, tried ASDA but found them a bit cheap and cheerful

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭viking

Think Sainsbury's copped onto the fact that there were multiple people using the same delivery address and therefore cancelled their Sainsbury accounts.

Are Recession Bustours still delivering Argos goods I wonder?

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭Amigaman

Im sure they do...Ive delt with Niall on a couple of occasions now ( laptops from PC world and groceries from ASDA) and can recomend them ...contact him on 086 38 17172
    regards

• Registered Users Posts: 2,439 ✭✭✭Richard

viking wrote: »
    Think Sainsbury's copped onto the fact that there were multiple people using the same delivery address and therefore cancelled their Sainsbury accounts.

Are Recession Bustours still delivering Argos goods I wonder?

Why would it bother them? Neither they nor ASDA operate in the Republic.

Richard wrote: »
    Why would it bother them?

Haven't a clue why...

But it obviously did.

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭EZeeBOS

Hi there, I know a company that will deliver from all of the shops mentioned above but I can't post the name here. Email me ezeebos@yahoo.ie and I'll give you the name.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,439 ✭✭✭Richard

viking wrote: »
    Haven't a clue why...

But it obviously did.

I see. I suppose that they must have a policy of not selling on to any company which resells their products.

Interestingly the address they give is in Bangor, where they must run their NI-based online shopping service even though there isn't a Sainsbury's in Bangor.

EZeeBOS wrote: »
    ...but I can't post the name here...

Eh, why can't you post the name of the company?

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭EZeeBOS

Hi,

I did'nt want to be seen to be advertising, anyway ye asked for it!

BorderBargains.ie - They have a warehouse in Northern Ireland and take deliveries from NI Stores.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭JohnOwonga

EZeeBOS wrote: »
    Hi,

I did'nt want to be seen to be advertising, anyway ye asked for it!

BorderBargains.ie - They have a warehouse in Northern Ireland and take deliveries from NI Stores.

>>>>>
    How do you pay for UK goods with an Irish Registered Credit Card? With Online Address Verification the order would be declined?
    Do you have a Northern Ireland address I can use?

What are your delivery rates?

John

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Aly9

Hi guys

My neighbour put me onto this crowd called dealhunter.ie She was getting groceries delivered every second week or so from Asda. I started using them too recently - I not only get my groceries but other stuff as well, ive already made a good few xmas bargains..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭branners69

I got my first order from Dealhunters yesterday and am well chuffed with the savings!!

Advertisement