Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Most thanks in a thread

Options
  • 30-05-2009 9:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 278 ✭✭

I see most viewed and most posted in threads but I dont see most thanked in. I assume it is the BBV thread in poker or something in After Hours. Does anyone know what it is, usually if they are thanked that much they are funny ty
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,956 ✭✭✭CHD

Gotta be BBV. Maybe that Lair thread, do the people in that thread not realise theres msn and the likes out there.

• Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

Bound to be bbv as we are so great.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,773 ✭✭✭✭keane2097

I've wondered about this a few times as well - would be nice to see...

• Registered Users Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

BBV or the random photo thread I reckon.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,608 ✭✭✭breadmonkey

I'd say it would definitely the random photo thread(s) but that a new one gets made every so often.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,435 ✭✭✭✭redout

Some person posted on AH recently about their child having a serious spinal problem and Crumlin childrens hospital closing down the only facility in the country that treats it because of cutbacks. Anyways the poster received what must be 100's of thanks including one from myself. Could be the most ever.

Advertisement