Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Magimix espresso machine cashback

Options
  • 30-05-2009 9:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 189 ✭✭

Was looking at ebay and noticed that Magimix are, apparently giving a £30 cashback offer on their coffee machines. Offer ends on 10.06.09.

Google tells me Magimix have a similar offer on toasters.

Does anyone know if the redemption cheque for a customer in the Republic of Ireland can be obtained in Euros, drawn on an Irish bank, or if it would be sterling (in which case a E11 or so bank collection fee would apply and it could take up to 2 months for funds to come through)?

I could ask the sellers but I'm suspicious by nature!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 46 thejetset

Hey, I have never tried with magimix but I got a Canon camera in the UK, with the receipt I included a note asking for the money in euros and they sent a cheque at a good exchange rate for the amount in Euros. Hope that helps :)

Advertisement