Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why aren't you going out tonight?

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 denon

I'm agoraphobic.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭qwert2

Because I don't drink and because I don't like pubs and find that it's hard to be heard in them. Feel lonely though tonight :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,417 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

-underage
    -friends either out,in work,or not doing anything
    -boyfriend tired from work i think
    -lack of funds
    -lack of something to do
    -lazyness

think that covers all mine

• Closed Accounts Posts: 370 ✭✭ccosgrave

I dunno, just don't feel like it. I always find that I lose the will to go out once summer rolls around. Even when I have a job (although I don't now), the days kind of roll into one another once school/college ends, and I no longer have that 'Friday feeling' of "At least all that crap is over, now I can go get drunk".
    Friday is just another day of doing nothing now :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭InkSlinger67

Dear Diary,

I was meant to be going out for cocktails this evening but around 4-ish I rang Tiffany who told me that Jane and Fi Fi-Mung had taken their daddy's yacht down to Galway for the boat race. This left only Serge and Kristen to ask out for drinks on the pier but I wouldn't be caught dead in such circles with a pair of poofs.....

...which reminds me, I must pick up two pencils from the newsagent's tomorrow so I can stick them up my nose and headbutt a desk

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

Literally every single one of my friends is away this weekend :(!!! And could do with saving money aswell

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Max Power1

Money issues lol

That and im going out monday night instead - its €2 a drink from 8pm in the local - late bar.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

Was to go out last night, but was mad busy during the day and was cream crackered, so cancelled out till tomorrow evening. Tonight.. conserving energies and all that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,677 ✭✭✭staker

was boozing last night, out again tomorrow.
    chilling.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Chunkylover

cause 16 months back I had sex and now only get to go out once in a blue moon

lesson: never have sex kids mmmmkay

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭zonEEE

Leaving cert :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

Bryn wrote: »
    Literally every single one of my friends is away this weekend :(!!! And could do with saving money aswell

And they are all together.....without you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Leaving Cert on Wednesday :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

And they are all together.....without you.

Nope, they aren't all together :pac: When the lads booked to go away, I couldn't book to go with them because I didn't know when my exams in college would be finished because the exam timetable hadn't been released at the time :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Schism

Working all day, tired, aching, sunburnt and very cranky. That and I'm going out tomorrow night.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭mardybumbum

Spent most of the day travelling. Absolutely knackered. Going out tomorrow night instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭35notout

Since I split with my fella 6 months ago I've turned into a sad ole bitch with no friends......

**** me, I need to get out more.........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

35notout wrote: »
    **** me, I need to get out more.........

I'm not being an smart arse, but you should take your own advice. Do you think he is staying in all the time? ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,660 ✭✭✭G86

Ach I'm working til 4am :( Had a great one last night though!!!:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭gwhiz

Went for a few drinks today, was slightly tipsy and climbed Bray Head. Tripped on the way down and sprained my ankle. I'm also burnt to a crisp and have conjunctivitis in both eyes. :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

gwhiz wrote: »
    Went for a few drinks today, was slightly tipsy and climbed Bray Head. Tripped on the way down and sprained my ankle. I'm also burnt to a crisp and have conjunctivitis in both eyes. :eek:
    wow poor you

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,999 ✭✭✭✭GBX

P.C. wrote: »
    Motor bike :D
    What bike ya get?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Aems

Because I'm beyond exhausted! And because I'm new here and haven't really met anyone I can hang with just yet. Hoping that'll change soon.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

I did the whole beach and BBQ thing already today, needles to say, I'm bloody wrecked.
    Might do something tomorrow, still have €40 to burn. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭Local-womanizer

Aoife9 wrote: »
    But it's a bank holiday so you still have a bit of a weekend left, you have Monday to recover!;)

I am working sunday night,until 3:(

Recovering will be me in bed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 469 ✭✭loveissucide

Ah for the joys of being an antisocial fogey.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Michellenman

gwhiz wrote: »

Ok ok ok! You win!

Advertisement