Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

buy Hello KItty stuff

Options
  • 30-05-2009 9:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

Do you know where I can buy Hello KItty products? Any good websites in Ireland or in the UK?

Thanks,
    Alex

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭Butterscotch

If you are in Dublin head to the Georges Street Arcade and there is an Hello Kitty stall in there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 topogina1977

Hi,

I know about that stall but the prices are really too expensive. I was looking for an Irish site where prices are a bit more affordable and I can buy some lots in wholesale to resell them. any ideas?

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭Butterscotch

No sorry. Unless Ebay.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 pearlman

can anyone tell me where i can get hello kitty car seat covers for the wifes car the little one would love it.
    cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

not in Ireland or GB but you can get stuff here www.dealextreme.com

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32 pearlman

HI guys I have a grandaughter who loves everything to do with hello kittyhoBest place is georges street arcade they have large selection of stuff if they dont have what u want they may be able to get it for you.
    I seen hello kitty kettles, bags, wallets, phones, lampshades, hair slides, purses, school stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭MomijiHime

Claires has loads of cute Hello Kitty things. easons has small hello Kitty teddies as well as moshi monster ones (so cute)
    Ebay had loads of cute hello kitty things
    And this might not be of much help but if you're ever in France they have coin machines around almost every corner and half of them are hello kitty. I got a hello kitty keychain from one with hello kitty in a dragon suit ♥

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭mummymoo

i get loads off ebay!

Advertisement