Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thornton's Chocolate Shop - Where in Dublin

Options
  • 30-05-2009 9:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭

Hi - wondering if there's a shop in Dublin, if yes, where??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭ronano

illac shopping centre just inside the door,it's off henry/mary street on northside

what yopu getting?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,980 ✭✭✭Kevster

Are you sure you don't mean the Jervis Shopping Centre, ronano?; or is there one in the Ilac too?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Michellenman

There's a small one in Blanchardstown shopping centre too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭cjmcork

the dad likes the turkish delight - for father's day.........checked the Ilac Centre website - there's nothing there re thornton's

Ah yeh, ronano must have meant the Jervis Center then. There's one just inside the door from the Henry Street entrance. Oddly-enough, my father loves Turkish Delights too!

When's Father's Day???

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭cjmcork

21st June (3 weeks today)

Kevster wrote: »
    Are you sure you don't mean the Jervis Shopping Centre, ronano?; or is there one in the Ilac too?

No you're right god my brain aint with it,i've been giving out wrong information 24/7 on boards the last while.

cjmcork wrote: »
    the dad likes the turkish delight - for father's day.........checked the Ilac Centre website - there's nothing there re thornton's

Tesco in jervis are stocking turkish delight i saw the other day so maybe other shops are doing it. Last time i was up in the banbridge outlets just near newry i got the father 24 bars of turkish delight for about 10 euro but doubt you'd be up that far

ronano wrote: »
    No you're right god my brain aint with it,i've been giving out wrong information 24/7 on boards the last while.
    That's okay... ...just don't visit the Personal Issues forum! Joke...:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 667 ✭✭✭Linku

There's one in the Stephen's Green Centre too - http://www.stephensgreen.com/storeinfo.php?sID=Thorntons

• Advertisement
Advertisement