Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here - US Version 2009

Options
  • 30-05-2009 10:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭

Starts on TV3 on Thursday next

Janice Dickinson back in the jungle this time with Stephen Baldwin, Heidi and Spencer Pratt and Sanjaya Malakar

Myleene Klass is presenting.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

Dire crap from what I can see.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Anyone else watching this last night? I stumbled upon it accidentally on TV3. I didn't think it was being shown over here.. Heidi and Spencer Pratt are on it.. My God, he is a complete g1mp.. It was only day one and he was losing the plott with everyone.. Went bananas at the 2 girls from the comendy duo (no idea who most of them are btw) over them picking the label off Heidi's shampoo.. I think I'll forego BB this year and keep watching this.. I'd say it will be car crash-tastic.. Hat's off to Heidi tho for going in there.. Never thought I'd see her without her makeup bag/artist/studio and hair stylist :D

Edit: Also Janice Dickinson is bound to stir the sh1t.. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,546 ✭✭✭Enii

Heidi is ridiculous.....what was with her spraying her hair manically at the end?

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Just spotted this forum... I had this posted in another.. :

Anyone else watching this last night? I stumbled upon it accidentally on TV3. I didn't think it was being shown over here.. Heidi and Spencer Pratt are on it.. My God, he is a complete g1mp.. It was only day one and he was losing the plott with everyone.. Went bananas at the 2 girls from the comendy duo (no idea who most of them are btw) over them picking the label off Heidi's shampoo.. I think I'll forego BB this year and keep watching this.. I'd say it will be car crash-tastic.. Hat's off to Heidi tho for going in there.. Never thought I'd see her without her makeup bag/artist/studio and hair stylist

Edit: Also Janice Dickinson is bound to stir the sh1t..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

Is this Spencer guy playing up like this for the cameras? He is a complete tool and her an airhead

Stephen's brother Daniel is also to join

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭dade

xzanti wrote: »
    Heidi and Spencer Pratt are on it.. My God, he is a complete g1mp.. It was only day one and he was losing the plott with everyone..

apparently they walked out after day 1. he is rumoured to have said We're too rich and famous to be doing this. now he may have been asked to clean the bog at the time but still. so they walked out and i heard one of the other Baldwins went in but then there's reports that they went back in

Supposedly the great Lou Diamond Phillips is in this.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,748 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Spencer isnt an airhead, hes just a dick..Didnt you ever see The Hills?

callaway92 wrote: »
    Spencer isnt an airhead, hes just a dick..Didnt you ever see The Hills?

I meant Heidi is an airhead

• Registered Users Posts: 5,153 ✭✭✭Rented Mule

Heidi and Spencer are an absolute joke.

I love the praying every few minutes to try and appeal to the Bible-Belt voters.

Absolutely pathetic.

(...and I'll be tuning in this evening wishing horrible things on them)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Harpy

JP Liz wrote: »
    Is this Spencer guy playing up like this for the cameras? He is a complete tool and her an airhead

Stephen's brother Daniel is also to join

yea i think he is.. I think he's just playing up to his role of being a pr*ck from the hills..was switching between this and bb last night..

JP Liz wrote: »
    I meant Heidi is an airhead

ah..well then you would be correct

• Registered Users Posts: 896 ✭✭✭paulieeye

:confused::confused:i dont know what to say about this...just watch it...

Spencer Rap

• Registered Users Posts: 2,262 ✭✭✭Vertakill

Hooooly **** that is terrible. I thought it was a piss take at the beginning but... omg.

That's even worse than K-Fed.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,743 ✭✭✭kleefarr

I just want to punch his facking lights out!!

Who the hell are they? These guys aren't suffering half as much as the last lot in Aus and they're already whinging!!

• Registered Users Posts: 515 ✭✭✭steve 0

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

Moved.

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭corcaighcailin9

It's a complete farce. Just watching Stephen Baldwin baptising Spencer.

What a load of sh1te. Speidi are soooooooo painful, or should I say Spencer and Mother Teresa. What should they be called now, Speresa, or maybe Tencer?!

Are Spencer and Heidi actually gone now??

Apparently they are gone. For now. Although I read on digitalspy yesterday that Daniel Baldwin (Stephen's brother) is to replace one of them.

I kind of wanted them to stay but his bs about how they were the only celebrities in the jungle and all his hollywood talk got really boring. Oh and her drivel about helping the poor and being like Mother Teresa?! It's comical how deluded they are.

• Advertisement

Why does Janice not do any trials?

I don't know, she was all about the drama on the British version. Maybe she's more conscious of the viewing public this time around?

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭Ginny

I'm loving the shameless self promotion Heidi had going on with her "Dry Shampoo®" (Soon to be available on QVC), cause everyone needs to bring their hair products to the challanges!

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 7 Lizzie4711

This programme is really dire. Speidi are just pathetic. I couldn't watch another episode if they were still there!. Would love Daniel Baldwin to win, if not him, then his brother Stephen. Mylene Klass is really good presenting but looks so bemused!.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 Petrosky

No, please, do not get them out of there. We might get lucky and they all get swallowed up by a giant Boa Constrictor. Though if anything swallowed that freaky Janice Dickinson I think it would spit her up pretty quickly. They are the greatest collection of gimps ever to appear on TV and one can only have pity for the wildlife out there.:P:P:P:P

Petrosky:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Actor Lou Diamond Phillips is king of the jungle - he was crowned the winner of U.S. reality show I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here!.
    The La Bamba star beat out competition from fellow finalists, former wrestler Torrie Wilson and retired basketball player John Salley, to be victorious on the show - which saw a host of celebrities live in the Costa Rican tropics.
    Phillips was handed a cheque for his chosen charity, the Art Has Heart Foundation, after he was declared the champion.

Advertisement