Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Street fighter 4 online....

Options
  • 30-05-2009 10:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭

I'm on xbox live and I'm having a torrid time find games. Has the whole world just stopped playing? Championship mode is empty. Its a saturday, It shouldnt be this hard to find a game.

Is it just me?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 836 ✭✭✭Leprekaun

I think everyone else is busy having a life. For the rest of us, we must await their return and then ridicule them at their lack of ability due to their lack of practice and defeat them, hahahahahahahahahaha

Ah sh*t! I remember I don't have broadband so my life is entirely pointless.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Don't look for games, host them.
    Works better most of the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

I nearly always host, so that I can make sure my opponents are 3+ bars. Problem is, for the last day or two nobody is joining. Since championship edition came out, I would wait 5 seconds and bam, somebody would join. Today...........nothing.

bit annoying tbh. :( So then I go looking for games. Ranked, player, cahmpionship......same bloody results for every mode. I'm hoping its just temporary thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 836 ✭✭✭Leprekaun

Maybe you have some ports blocked on your connection. Might be worth contacting your ISP

Yeah but it was fine since release......and I'm not having issues with other games. Dunno. messaged a few people on my friends list and they are saying that they are struggling too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

If you aren't doing this already, set language on your hosted games to Deutsch or Francais - better pings and there seem to be a few French players on generally.

Yeh I alternate between the languages because"english" is so generic you can get matched with americans, australians etc. With france you are pretty much garunteed a decent connection.

Advertisement