Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Iron Maiden to Slay Rock Band 2

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,599 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

I got the email saying my xbox is on its way back to me,can't wait to play these.

Shout me if you want a bassist! ;)

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

And you have a drummer here! Are we having a meet up during the summer? A 4 way iron bladder achievement??

D4RK ONION wrote: »
    And you have a drummer here! Are we having a meet up during the summer? A 4 way iron bladder achievement??

Summer sounds good, final exam next monday so i'll be as good as freed up after that.

Well all we need now is a drummer or vocalist, as I can do either of those on expert...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭cedomination

We need somewhere to have the meetup.

• Advertisement

We need somewhere to have the meetup.

What about your mansion on the hills cedom? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭cedomination

Don't think my parents would be happy with that!

Don't think my parents would be happy with that!

Send 'em to bed! :D:D:D

A mansion you say... Sounds good to me! Is there a butler? We could maybe rent out a games cafe of something, I know there's a place in Limerick who would probably oblige...

D4RK ONION wrote: »
    A mansion you say... Sounds good to me! Is there a butler? We could maybe rent out a games cafe of something, I know there's a place in Limerick who would probably oblige...

Limerick? If i can't make it to Cork for Chickenfoot next weekend, then Limerick doesn't stand a fighting chance of me visiting! :D

• Advertisement

Damn... it was worth a shot anyway!

Advertisement