Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Crap! Got my period today. Planned to wear white!

Options
  • 31-05-2009 10:35am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

Hi! I'm in need of some advice!

As the title suggests I got my monthly early this morning. My problem is I planned to wear a white skirt to a BBQ this afternoon. As this may probably be the one and only sunny day of the Summer do ye think I should just go ahead and risk it?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭insert-gear

It really depends on how heavy you are. You should be fine if you wear a tampon and a panty liner and just keep changing them.

Will be sunny tomorrow too though! (hopefully)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,154 ✭✭✭Dolbert

+1 Use a tampon & also wear a panty liner/ towel as backup, you'll be grand

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Use a maxi tampon and change regularly and you'll be fine!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,562 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Sure all the girls on the tampon ads wear white skirts! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭LadyMayBelle

Exactly, and sure you could always bring another skirt in your bag and if the worst happened, just say you had to change because you split something on it or something.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭BJC

Just use a Cherokee Hair Tampon. They're all-natural AND have been used by native Americans for thousands of years.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Moved from FAP

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

janeybabe wrote: »
    Moved from FAP

That's sick. Shame on you janeybabe.

Advertisement