Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Label printing

• 31-05-2009 11:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 758 ✭✭✭

I may not be in the right section with this question so I hope the mods will forgive me and move it.

Basically I'm wondering if any one knows how to using MS software or if there's a piece of (preferably) free software where I can take my all Outlook contacts which I also have in Excel with name, address etc in seperate columns and transfer them to a format where I can print postage labels.
    What I'm doing at the moment is using an A4 page which has 21 (3 wide 7 high) labels and simply using copy and paste, which is fine for a 1 off but for a new project I need to do a lot more on a regular basis.

Any help would be great.Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,835 ✭✭✭BoB_BoT

you can use mail merge from within outlook to print your contact details to stickers. select the contacts you want to send to, click tools (top of the screen) then mail merge. follow the instructions from there on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 422 ✭✭CCSL

You will have to tell word the labels you are using - Avery no or what ever brand you have.

If you end up manually entering the dimensions be careful as over a large batch pring if you are out the labels will creap down the page.

• Registered Users Posts: 758 ✭✭✭gears

Thanks for the help guys. I eventually got it to work and (to me) it's an great time saving little application. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 muinteoir83

Hi there :)

Just wondering can anyone help..... I'm lost!!:o:confused:

I have a list of about 200 ppl that must get invites in the next week or two... list is saved on microsoft word and i have pro:form 99.1mm * 38.1mm address labels ( 14 labels per sheet)

What would be the quickest way to get them all lined up in the correct way and printed!!

:confused:

Appreciate any help!:rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,193 ✭✭✭liamo

You say the list is saved in a MS Word document? Use MS Word to do a mail-merge to labels.

The list needs to be in a table in the document. If not, you've got some copying and pasting ahead of you to tabulate it in that document or into an Excel document.

Assuming Word 2007 : Mailings - Start Mail Merge - Labels.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 muinteoir83

Thanks

Advertisement