Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fine Girl open door to Shinners?

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,824 ✭✭✭ShooterSF

Sigh. "Blueshirts" and "Provos". We haven't moved on one step from our grandparents civil war politics.
    Screw policies it's all about what the party fought for/against in it's past. It really gives me little hope. I thought the senior citizens generation's passing would put an end to all this but I guess we're still not ready to be adults and look at the here and now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,163 ✭✭✭✭Liam Byrne

mango23 wrote: »
    Liam why do you hate the provos so much?

Simple answer to this one : because they killed innocent people and claimed they were doing it for the Irish. Because they're illegal. Because they crib and demand "justice" for everyone else's actions while claiming any murders they committed were "accidents". Because they robbed banks and took my money. Because they're cowards who - instead of facing an enemy - left bombs by the roadsides and in shopping malls to kill innocent kids and people whose viewpoint or opinion they didn't even know, while they themselves went home safely.

That enough of a reason for you ?
    Are you a free stater or a west brit?

:rolleyes: Pathetic, really, but I'll rise to the bait and answer : I'm neither. I'm Irish.

Oh, and add another one to the list above; because when I pointing out things that I - and most right-thinking people - don't agree with, the provos and their sympathisers accuse me of being something that I'm not, as if an educated Irishman couldn't possibly object to their crimes.
    Would you like the plane fair to go live in London?

Is a "plane fair" like a "horse fair" ?

Small bit of advice for you : before you go posting pathetic, uneducated slurs and question the nationality of people who disagree with your viewpoint for perfectly valid and obvious reasons, learn how to spell, ffs!

Actually, don't; spend your time more productively, maybe wondering why some people hate people who have killed innocent people.....and why a 2-year-old's snide remark isn't the most productive way of discussing things!

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

Are you a free stater or a west brit?

Would you like the plane fair to go live in London?

Attack the post, not the poster. Calling people west brits etc is not acceptable on this forum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 mango23

Liam Byrne wrote: »
    Simple answer to this one : because they killed innocent people and claimed they were doing it for the Irish. Because they're illegal. Because they crib and demand "justice" for everyone else's actions while claiming any murders they committed were "accidents". Because they robbed banks and took my money. Because they're cowards who - instead of facing an enemy - left bombs by the roadsides and in shopping malls to kill innocent kids and people whose viewpoint or opinion they didn't even know, while they themselves went home safely.

That enough of a reason for you ?

:rolleyes: Pathetic, really, but I'll rise to the bait and answer : I'm neither. I'm Irish.

Oh, and add another one to the list above; because when I pointing out things that I - and most right-thinking people - don't agree with, the provos and their sympathisers accuse me of being something that I'm not, as if an educated Irishman couldn't possibly object to their crimes.

Is a "plane fair" like a "horse fair" ?

Small bit of advice for you : before you go posting pathetic, uneducated slurs and question the nationality of people who disagree with your viewpoint for perfectly valid and obvious reasons, learn how to spell, ffs!

Actually, don't; spend your time more productively, maybe wondering why some people hate people who have killed innocent people.....and why a 2-year-old's snide remark isn't the most productive way of discussing things!

:rolleyes:
    The British army killed innocent people, but all I see on the boards is people giving out about the provos. Michael Collins was also illegal, so what's your point on that? How does knocking off the Northern Bank imply that they took your money? They're not cowards, they did face the British army, face to face plenty of times, now really that comment of yours was just silly. Also leaving a bomb at the side of the road at Warrenpoint is called tactical genius, it is Guerrilla Warfare isn't it? And when they left bombs in Harrods etc they always left a warning, it was more to do with economics, rather than killing shoppers.

My question was valid, and you answered it easily enough. You do realise that a lot of provos were highly educated people who were well up in the business world and related fields. So to say most right thinking people is to imply that supports of the provos are sub-human, it's a political and nationalistic view nothing more.

My first post was not pathetic or uneducated apart from my one spelling error in which I excuse myself for as I am sick at the moment. I never questioned your nationality, but I did question how patriotic you were to this Island. Read it again, you may see sense.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,163 ✭✭✭✭Liam Byrne

How does knocking off the Northern Bank imply that they took your money?

Whose was it ? Surely you agree that it was someone's, and that the provos had no entitlement to it ?
    They're not cowards, they did face the British army, face to face plenty of times, now really that comment of yours was just silly.

Whatever about the occasions of facing the British Army, I'll stand 100% over my statement that anyone who parks a car with a bomb and walks home to safety is a coward.
    Also leaving a bomb at the side of the road at Warrenpoint is called tactical genius, it is Guerrilla Warfare isn't it? And when they left bombs in Harrods etc they always left a warning, it was more to do with economics, rather than killing shoppers.

Yup, seriously tactical genius to do something "more to do with economics" and end up murdering people instead.

When people usually want to do economics, they go university and study commerce.

The old "we left a warning, so it was the Brit's fault" bull**** ? It was the fault of whoever parked the ****ing car or left the bomb in the bin!
    My question was valid

And my answer is valid. I hate criminals and people who kill innocent people. I didn't dispute your question; I disputed your snide and pathetic slur, as if you had a God-given right to judge and dictate what views should be held by Irish people.
    I never questioned your nationality, but I did question how patriotic you were to this Island. Read it again, you may see sense.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

You called me a "west brit", ffs! Brits come from Britain.

And who defines "patriotic" ? You are in no position to question how patriotic I am. On what basis ? The fact that I abhor murder and crime ?

I'll tell you one thing that puts me streets ahead of your warped - and yes, SICK - definition of patriotism :

I've never killed an Irishman.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,283 ✭✭✭✭Scofflaw

Handbag stage = thread death.

moderately,
    Scofflaw

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement