Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

results

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭babyhack

DT249 are up since around 1pm today

I passed so happy days no repeats
    good luck to the rest of you

BH

• Registered Users Posts: 6,228 ✭✭✭Rowley Birkin QC

Got my final year results on Friday..........

*Drumroll*:confused::confused:

1st Class Honours baby, yeaaaaah!:cool::cool::cool::cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭mateo

Was expecting mine yesterday, but nothing ughhh. They haven't told us when they're available, my course isn't even on the timetable.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,779 ✭✭✭Spunge

did better in the exams and most of my subjects than i thought but turns out i failed one practical class, web development. Thought that one would be grand.

Dunno if i have to repeat the year or what but im pretty annoyed coz the ones i was actually worried about i did fine in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,564 ✭✭✭Naikon

Managed to do better than I thought I would in second year : )
    No repeats :O

In my best quake 3 voiceover....excellent : )

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,564 ✭✭✭Naikon

Spunge wrote: »
    Dunno if i have to repeat the year or what but im pretty annoyed coz the ones i was actually worried about i did fine in.

No way you would have to repeat the year. At the absolute worst, you might have to
    carry. You could probably compensate for that module, as in the handbook.

Congrats anyway : )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 956 ✭✭✭Jim236

DT028 results are up now.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭GrumPy

I failed three. :( But I wanna get two rechecked cause there 37's. When are the repeats and how do I go about rechecks?

• Registered Users Posts: 34 danzig

is anyone else having trouble accessing the results online? it says my results (DT001) should be available since the 11th but the page will not load for me on either internet explorer or safari
    Safari can’t open the page “https://selfservice.dit.ie/”. The error was: “unknown error” (kCFErrorDomainWinSock:10053) Please choose Report Bugs to Apple from the Help menu, note the error number, and describe what you did before you saw this message.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,989 ✭✭✭68 lost souls

Mine worked for DT001 no hassle on Monday. They were only released then, about 2pm. Are you using the correct password that they sent out to your mydit email?

• Advertisement

yeah they are working now and it seems they've fooked up my results, it says that i got 0/100 in one of my written exams, i know it wasn't my best exam but it was still worth more than that. i've already emailed the lecturer and hoping to get it sorted soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭experiMental

passed everything.

Danzig: I'd advise you to go to Bolton Street to check your results. There may be a problem with sending those outside college network. However, it all worked perfectly fine in DIT computer labs.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭BC

The results work fine outside of DIT..

• Registered Users Posts: 44 Monkey_Pirate

There was an error in some results (this from an email to DT228/2)-
    A error has been made in the Data Communications results that you have
    received. Exams Office are fixing this at the moment and should have it
    resolved by tomorrow. Could you please recheck your results tomorrow?

Thats from Andrea.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭GrumPy

I ****ing hope the error doesn't mean I failed. :pac: LAst time I checked, it was a pass!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,696 ✭✭✭mark renton

GrumPy wrote: »
    I failed three. :( But I wanna get two rechecked cause there 37's. When are the repeats and how do I go about rechecks?

I believe if you have 4% to carry from another module then you are allowed nad can pass

I still believe tracey flinter should make herself really useful and lobby to pull the pass mark down to 30% :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 995 ✭✭✭Ass

thats probably the worst idea ever

if anything it should be increased to 50 or 60% to stop people scraping through and increase the integrity of the courses in DIT.

web_stop.gif Online results are not available for Students as exam boards are ongoing. Academic Staff Members should contact their Faculty. Please see modularisation.dit.ie for further details.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,841 ✭✭✭Running Bing

Ass wrote: »
    web_stop.gif Online results are not available for Students as exam boards are ongoing. Academic Staff Members should contact their Faculty. Please see modularisation.dit.ie for further details.

Yep getting the same thing.

Very annoying. Does this mean the results are not available yet or is it a technical problem?

thats probably the worst idea ever

if anything it should be increased to 50 or 60% to stop people scraping through and increase the integrity of the courses in DIT.

Good stuff Ass - but that would mean we wouldn't have the pleasure of your company next year :(

• Advertisement

Yep getting the same thing.

Very annoying. Does this mean the results are not available yet or is it a technical problem?

Did you even read the message?

john47832 wrote: »
    Good stuff Ass - but that would mean we wouldn't have the pleasure of your company next year :(
    :iceburn:
    I'm expecting an average result of above 70% though...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,841 ✭✭✭Running Bing

Did you even read the message?

Did you even read my post?

My results are due out today, all I am getting is that message regardless of what pin I enter, I found this strange and asked a simple question. If you cannot answer that question dont bother posting. Simple.

Ok clearly you just don't read...

The message is very self explanatory. It is pretty clear that it is not a technical fault.

Yes Ass - a little more consideration for feelins please

This might help
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXv4CKwI7SU

If not I suggest some form of therapy

john47832 wrote: »
    Yes Ass - a little more consideration for feelins please

This might help
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXv4CKwI7SU

If not I suggest some form of therapy
    What does that shite song have to do with anything?

What does that shite song have to do with anything?

Its an attempt to help you overcome your lack of empathy :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭TiGeR KiNgS

has anyone got their results scheduled for today (17th) yet?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,122 ✭✭✭LadyJ

Mine are out tomorrow. I'll go fúcking crazy if I can't access them.

Danzig: I'd advise you to go to Bolton Street to check your results. There may be a problem with sending those outside college network. However, it all worked perfectly fine in DIT computer labs.

got it sorted this afternoon, it seems my lecturer forgot to submit my result with the rest of the class! but i got a call from the examinations office and it turns out i passed :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭TiGeR KiNgS

Results are up (for the 17th).....passed everything ......:D

Advertisement