Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scumbags wrecking families day out in the Phoenix Park

Options
  • 31-05-2009 1:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,931 ✭✭✭

Was in the Phoenix Park yesterday to enjoy the weather and the long weekend etc. Myself and the O/H decided to get an ice-cream. We went to the car park beside the Papal Cross. The park was packed, with people having barbecues, playing ball with their kids, etc...

While we were sitting there enjoying the weather & ice-cream; we noticed a gang of about 10 scummers towards one corner of the car park. They were having a few drinks, but didn't look to be causing any trouble.

A black 4X4 (07-D - Merc!) pulls into the car park, and another 4 scumbags get out, various bottles of booze in hand. I thought to myself 'why does your man have a bottle of Bulmers and a half empty bottle of Smirmoff Ice?' Strange combination....

Anyway, the fellas who got out of the Merc are joined by the other scum who were drinking in the corner; and together they all head towards the opposite side of the car park - where another car is entering. The car coming in sees them and slams into reverse. The scum then all run at it throwing their glass bottles at it. They did some damage to the car's windscreen. Broken glass everywhere, and the car that was attacked tears out of the carpark in reverse.

Now I know we've all heard the 'let the scum kill each other' etc etc...

But it's a miracle that some innocent kid wasn't run over by the fleeing car, or hit with a bottle by these scummers - who obviously didn't give a sh**e who was around.

Then they all run back to the 4X4 with one of them screaming - 'chase them, chase them' and they fly out after the car.

Fcukin scummers don't seem to care anymore. They've no fear of being seen, or being caught for that matter. W**kers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

Better off going to Galway for a family day out this weekend. we seem to have got rid of all of our scumbags for the Volvo Race stop over.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,798 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

as saturdays... they aint what they used to be.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

What did the Gardaí say/do about it?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Moved from AH.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,931 ✭✭✭az2wp0sye65487

javaboy wrote: »
    What did the Gardaí say/do about it?

Not much by the look of it. There were 2 in an unmarked car beside us having ice-cream when it happened. They had to have seen it. They causally drove out after it happened... They could have called it in for all I know as the park was full of uniformed & unmarked Gardaí. We left soon afterwards too. So I don't know whether it was followed up on.

I'm not looking for an argument about it being up to me to report it, blah blah blah....

I just wanted to give out about the scummers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,319 ✭✭✭Quandary

Fcukin scummers don't seem to care anymore.

Anymore? Scumbags have never cared about other people.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭Jay D

galwayrush wrote: »
    Better off going to Galway for a family day out this weekend. we seem to have got rid of all of our scumbags for the Volvo Race stop over.

God... Was in Eyre Square Friday night and it was FULL of little farts. These cowardly type that start fighting a person losing to someone else?

I witnessed a good 20 minutes of gang fighting, mind you they were little ****** bastards that couldn't swing a slap let alone a punch. Was the highlight of a very crap night out, just so generalisers bear this in mind when unfoundadly slating Dublin nights out.

Lesson for the wknd: When in Galway for a busy weekend, go to the Spanish Arch direction of town and steer clear of the Square, for the scum, slut and mouthpiece cowardly element all converge here...

OP I know these things are horrible to witness but to say it was a miracle that no child was run over is a gross exageration in fairness when by a country mile the majority of people are not over at the entrance of that car park.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,584 ✭✭✭PCPhoto

OP they dont care because they dont get caught/punished for doing it.

judicial system is a shambles and needs proper reform:

(just my 2cents)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

Jay D wrote: »

Lesson for the wknd: When in Galway for a busy weekend, go to the Spanish Arch direction of town and steer clear of the Square, for the scum, slut and mouthpiece cowardly element all converge here...

Spanish Arch you say?
    After bank holidays and St. Patricks day I read in the Galway Advertiser online about the cleanup operation in that area and all the complaints.
    Seems to be the in place to drink cans on sunny days.

From the way it's being reported it also seems a place to avoid.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Moved from AH.

You and me pal :mad:

:P

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement