Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tommy Burns Testimonial (Celtic v Tommy BurnsCeltic)

• 31-05-2009 2:20pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,584 ✭✭✭

Watching TG4 at the moment .... Packie Bonner on goal for Tommy Burns Select .... the guy cant jump off the ground.

Roy Keane playing well .... decent enough game 2-1 at the moment 15mins gone

edit: 2-2 with a roy keane goal..... sweet

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

Plenty of cracking goals scored.

Di Canio must have been a late call up. Di Canio, van Hooijdonk and Cadete back playing together. :)

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 10,871 Mod ✭✭✭✭PauloMN

PCPhoto wrote: »
    Watching TG4 at the moment .... Packie Bonner on goal for Tommy Burns Select .... the guy cant jump off the ground.

Roy Keane playing well .... decent enough game 2-1 at the moment 15mins gone

edit: 2-2 with a roy keane goal..... sweet

I see you gave up editing your OP with goal updates, it would have got a bit tedious after 10. :)

I just couldn't believe the size of John Hartson. I mean he's not that long out of the game.

I see there was a fan paid £20k to play, was wondering who the feck he was.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 649 ✭✭✭fillmore jive

Haha, wtf was the point with Pat Bonner? I think he's gone senile.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

How widely spoken is Gàidhlig in Scotland?

I was able to follow some of it with my rudimentary Irish.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,355 ✭✭✭✭A Dub in Glasgo

Not much, more in the highlands and islands

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 675 ✭✭✭poindexter

Lee Naylor scored a couple of belters i see, anyone else think they might have been crosses gone astray

who's the guy who hammered it for the keeper to pull off a save just before the Burns team 4th goal?? 83mins????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

poindexter wrote: »
    who's the guy who hammered it for the keeper to pull off a save just before the Burns team 4th goal?? 83mins????
    14 year old Somalian Islam Ferez. Burns played a big part in him getting a British passport to avoid deportation.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,355 ✭✭✭✭A Dub in Glasgo

poindexter wrote: »

It was Brown's best save of his Celtic career as well

• Closed Accounts Posts: 675 ✭✭✭poindexter

eirebhoy wrote: »
    14 year old Somalian Islam Ferez. Burns played a big part in him getting a British passport to avoid deportation.
    speaks volumes of the magic of Tommy Burns

Advertisement