Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rally stages near Dublin

Options
  • 31-05-2009 2:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭

Does anyone know of any rally stages coming up that are the closest to Dublin? Really want to go and photograph one. Thanks
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭AmberAmber

Hi,
    the best thing is to look at the MOTOR SPORT IRELAND website.
    if its tarmack rally your looking for you might best check out about a weekend away further than dublin...
    Ravens Rock rally is down in carrig' at the end of june so that would be a great event to start with.

MSI have a event calender on their site.
    there are other types of motorsport nearer dublin and karting and a such in mondello park in kildare . but real rallying is done in cork, kilkenny, waterford, limerick, kerry , clare, galway ,donegal basic rule is on the costal counties well thats my opinion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭hi_sir

Almc stages would be the nearst on july 19th based out of the city north hotel gormanstown check out http://www.almc.ie/ for more info leading up to the event

• Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭hi_sir

AmberAmber wrote: »
    Hi,
    the best thing is to look at the MOTOR SPORT IRELAND website.
    if its tarmack rally your looking for you might best check out about a weekend away further than dublin...
    Ravens Rock rally is down in carrig' at the end of june so that would be a great event to start with.

MSI have a event calender on their site.
    there are other types of motorsport nearer dublin and karting and a such in mondello park in kildare . but real rallying is done in cork, kilkenny, waterford, limerick, kerry , clare, galway ,donegal basic rule is on the costal counties well thats my opinion.

dont know what you raving on about costal counties but cavan monaghan fermanagh tyrone armagh some of the most strongest rallying counties in the country costal wise not that it makes any blind bit of diffrence i would agree about donegal it is where the sport is most strongest in the country.you list limerick clare galway which im my oppinion as a competetor are some of the weaker national rounds where as mayo sligo would far stronger,rallying is strongest in the northern area of the country apart from cork and kerry and there surounding border areas

• Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭Cormac2791

hi_sir wrote: »
    dont know what you raving on about costal counties but cavan monaghan fermanagh tyrone armagh some of the most strongest rallying counties in the country costal wise not that it makes any blind bit of diffrence i would agree about donegal it is where the sport is most strongest in the country.you list limerick clare galway which im my oppinion as a competetor are some of the weaker national rounds where as mayo sligo would far stronger,rallying is strongest in the northern area of the country apart from cork and kerry and there surounding border areas

agreed

Advertisement