Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Question about mini marathon!!!!

• 31-05-2009 2:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 216 ✭✭

Ok so the mini marathon is on tomorrow!
    I'm planning on doing it with a friend, we collected our race numbers on Friday from the RDS but....we are not registered to a charity?!Its our first time doing the race and we are wondering can we register last minute with a charity tomorrow or will we not be allowed take part in the race?!:eek:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 753 ✭✭✭havana

Don't worry you can still take part. I'm going to do it and i haven't registered for the race never mind with a charity. Charities advertise for people to get sponsorship for them cos it's a good way for them to raise much needed funds but it's certainly not a necessary in order to do the race.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 216 ✭✭spudz21

havana wrote: »
    Don't worry you can still take part. I'm going to do it and i haven't registered for the race never mind with a charity. Charities advertise for people to get sponsorship for them cos it's a good way for them to raise much needed funds but it's certainly not a necessary in order to do the race.

Thanks:):)Thats great to hear!!I always leave everything until the last minute?!

Advertisement