Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

There's something wrong with this pic, I just can't tell what

• 31-05-2009 4:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭

I was down in the beautiful Killarney national park park yesterday and I took this picture from Moll's Gap looking back towards Kilarney.

The thing is there's something wrong with it and I just can't put my finger on it.
    Anyone spot it:p

KilarneyMayWeekend2009020.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Fine Gael lynch Michael Healy Rea? Sounds reasonable enough to me!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭ajsp.

mike65 wrote: »
    Fine Gael lynch Michael Healy Rea? Sounds reasonable enough to me!

Hehe

• Closed Accounts Posts: 831 ✭✭✭achtungbarry

You forgot to use a de-lyingbastards-izer filter.

Try ebay.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

That Michael Healy Ray has no support?

I was thinking that the little bit of bush covering the corner of Micheal Healy Rea poster obstructs the view of the word "Vote" . It spoils the entire photo for me.

• Advertisement

You forgot to use a de-lyingbastards-izer filter.

Try ebay.

I heard they're all sold out
    Rb wrote: »
    That Michael Healy Ray has no support?

:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,763 ✭✭✭Fenster

You have excellent lighting, a balance of foreground elements - the wonderful Kerry landscape balanced against posters lying eejits, and an adherence to the rule of thirds. Good work all around.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭AnCatDubh

nothing that a clone tool can't sort for you ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,924 ✭✭✭Nforce

You sure they're not on the sensor?:P Bastids around this way were sticking up election posters on anything that wasn't moving!!:eek::D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,256 ✭✭✭LeoB

Jeasus Lads, Did you not see what was missing? Its the CAP.

Heard Jackie Healy-Rea was walking through Dublin Airport one day with his little Cap on and a Yank says, "Hey guys look its a la pre shin" think she meant a lepreacaun:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭mehfesto2

Good picture, but needs foreground interest.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,256 ✭✭✭LeoB

Off topic I know but they should be banned from places like this. The country side is a mess with these stupid posters. Everyone knows who they are

Back to topic. The photo would have impact if Healy-rea should put a cap on all his, so people will remember him.

Advertisement