Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Anyone free in Dublin on 13th June

• 31-05-2009 4:11pm
    Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,517 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Well lads,
    I'm up in Dublin on Saturday June 13th for the day and evening and woudn't mind doing abit of a photo walk, anyone interested?

Perhaps take few photos and a few drinks?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

It's the second last day of my show. You can go to that :p

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,517 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Fajitas! wrote: »
    It's the second last day of my show. You can go to that :p

I can pop in alright, but as I have very little photos of Dublin would like to get a photowalk in aswell :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

The Guinness brewery is just down to road too ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 576 ✭✭✭Phoenix3

Would there be room for a beginner or would he annoy the Lens off everybody?
    I have just become the owner of a Fuji s100fs and am struggling a little to get away from using AUTO all the time.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,517 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Fajitas! wrote: »
    The Guinness brewery is just down to road too ;)

Never been to it, would rather not walk around dublin on my own for the day especially as the evening goes on

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,835 ✭✭✭unreggd

I'd be up for this

nearly jumped off a cliff from boredom this weekend

unreggd wrote: »
    I'd be up for this

So say Guinness store house and other surrounding areas as a photo walk, anyone else interested?

or would the store house be mad busy?

• Registered Users Posts: 9 icedcoffee

Unfortunately I can't get to Dublin on 13th... though there is a photo walk on 5th and 6th June - this Fri and Sat. Fri we'll be getting some night shots in the city and Saturday meeting at 12 noon at the south side of the Sean O’Casey Bridge for a long walk, most likely around the Docks, and of course finishing with some beers and grub in the evening.

More details here: http://tr.im/n9Ls

:)

icedcoffee wrote: »
    Unfortunately I can't get to Dublin on 13th... though there is a photo walk on 5th and 6th June - this Fri and Sat. Fri we'll be getting some night shots in the city and Saturday meeting at 12 noon at the south side of the Sean O’Casey Bridge for a long walk, most likely around the Docks, and of course finishing with some beers and grub in the evening.

More details here: http://tr.im/n9Ls

:)

Sounds great but sadly as much as I'd live to go its too sort notice for me and I have no real choice about not going on the 14th,

Its the walking around Dublin as it gets dark on my own which I don;t like the idea of :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 461 ✭✭Howitzer

Hi icedcoffee, I'm interested in joining your photowalk tomorrow - pm sent
    Is it open to boards members? how many you got going so far?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 kesouthall

Howitzer wrote: »
    Hi icedcoffee, I'm interested in joining your photowalk tomorrow - pm sent
    Is it open to boards members? how many you got going so far?

Of course, photowalk is open to anyone interested. More details here - http://is.gd/PnY6

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 327 ✭✭cps_goodbuy

unreggd wrote: »
    I'd be up for this

Sure, I have a few lifeguarding mates that cliff jump when they're bored to!

Advertisement