Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Voting Card

Options
  • 31-05-2009 5:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,376 ✭✭✭

Rang home, no voting card came for me. None here either. Any idea how I can get one or sort this or is it too late?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,790 ✭✭✭cornbb

Mine hasn't come either but I don't think you actually need it to vote, its just for information AFAIK.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,660 ✭✭✭GerardKeating

Rang home, no voting card came for me. None here either. Any idea how I can get one or sort this or is it too late?

Check first that you are stll on the register..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,831 ✭✭✭dloob

Ours arrived late last week so they may have only just started sending them out.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

not in galway my self, but same applies for all, check the register as mentioned above, if your on it, go to your asigned polling station on the day with your id, if your not on it, too late i'm afriad, the suplimentry register is already closed

irish-stew wrote: »
    not in galway my self, but same applies for all, check the register as mentioned above, if your on it, go to your asigned polling station on the day with your id, if your not on it, too late i'm afriad, the suplimentry register is already closed

We registered for the suplimental register at the last minute and have letters to confirm we are on it, but do not appear on the web register, which i assume means it does not seem to contain any entries from the suplimentry register (well in galway anyway)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

We registered for the suplimental register at the last minute and have letters to confirm we are on it, but do not appear on the web register, which i assume means it does not seem to contain any entries from the suplimentry register (well in galway anyway)

i dont think the online version includs the suplimentry registar, i recently moved my vote from my home address to my full time address, got put on the suplimentry registar, got it comfirmed by the local authoirty when i rang them, along with the polling card that arrived a few day ago, just checked the online one, not on it, i to but mine in a few days before the close

i would ring your local authority to be be sure

;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭ethernet

I applied to be added to the register on the last day in City Hall. Got the letter the other day to say the application had been approved but no polling card just yet. The other polling cards arrived just this week. Maybe this week so, if at all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭holidayhere

cornbb wrote: »
    Mine hasn't come either but I don't think you actually need it to vote, its just for information AFAIK.

I you were registered in a different part of the country, you can get it transferred.
    Not sure what the deadline is for this.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,166 ✭✭✭✭Zzippy

I got two, you can have one if you want! :p

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

The deadline to be on the supplementary register for the upcoming referendum is Tuesday 15th 5pm. Check to see if you have a vote:
    www.checktheregister.ie/

I think City Hall closes at 4pm

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,252 ✭✭✭✭Madame Razz

I only got mine today

• Registered Users Posts: 4,390 ✭✭✭inisboffin

I'm away at the mo - reckon I'm too late to amend it.
    Moved but just elsewhere on same street a year ago, think I'll have a problem?
    May or may not be able to track down voting card :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,155 ✭✭✭PopeBuckfastXVI

Haven't had mine yet either, but I'm registered...

• Registered Users Posts: 25,965 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

Hmm, I got on the supplementary register for the local-body elections. Can assume I'm still there now?

JustMary wrote: »
    Hmm, I got on the supplementary register for the local-body elections. Can assume I'm still there now?

Am in same boat, no way to check..

Advertisement