Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

droped out of maynooth

• 31-05-2009 5:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

i droped out of this college because it was as bad as looking at an old man taking a dump under his chair while his wife was looking;)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭PrivateEye

CoolStoryBro.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,081 ✭✭✭LeixlipRed

Clearly you dropped out because you never mastered spelling in school :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

Interesting analogy. Should have done English tbh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,584 ✭✭✭PCPhoto

Grow up - you dropped out because you couldn't handle college...... now go and cry to mammy and daddy to support you until you find another course/college/job.

seriously ... why bother posting to say you dropped out of college and blame the college....look at yourself, loads of people can go through college every year - what makes this different is YOU !!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭funky penguin

Don't feed it!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 44 jane says

Ecard-Congrats-001-Lui.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

I wish I'd droped out.

Droping is a habit of mine.

*Dropes*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,584 ✭✭✭PCPhoto

Don't feed it!

just curious funky - are you implying that I'm trolling ?

My apologies - I was saying what I thought was my honest reaction to the thread.

PCPhoto wrote: »
    Grow up - you dropped out because you couldn't handle college...... now go and cry to mammy and daddy to support you until you find another course/college/job.

seriously ... why bother posting to say you dropped out of college and blame the college....look at yourself, loads of people can go through college every year - what makes this different is YOU !!

Wow. Total generalisation. Loads of people sign up for a course that turns out to be a load of bo*locks and 'drop out'. Sometimes dropping out can really be an intelligent person giving two fingers to waster lecturers. I knew a guy who did a sound engineering PLC and it was just two fools making up assignments off the top of their heads and spent lectures talking about the craic they had in the studio.

He meant that you shouldn't feed the troll, i.e. the OP

• Advertisement

When I read the title first I thought it said drooping. A common occurence for first years after a few beers I hear so maybe we shouldn't be too harsh.

We all know it doesn't end after first year!

Hehe, true.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭castie

i can haz fail?

Yes you can.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,556 ✭✭✭Nolanger

No big deal as you won't get a job even if you finished the course.

Who flushed all the trolls out from under the bridge?

Ahh, final year music. I've never had anyone ask me how to sign on the dole before, then in the last four weeks it's all anyone wants to talk about.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭Duddy

Rozabeez wrote: »
    I wish I'd droped out.

Droping is a habit of mine.

*Dropes*

:D:D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭hypersquirrel

banquo wrote: »
    Wow. Total generalisation. Loads of people sign up for a course that turns out to be a load of bo*locks and 'drop out'. Sometimes dropping out can really be an intelligent person giving two fingers to waster lecturers. I knew a guy who did a sound engineering PLC and it was just two fools making up assignments off the top of their heads and spent lectures talking about the craic they had in the studio.

It wasn't a generalisation from what I could tell. The guy couldn't be bothered to check his spelling and then made some stupid joke as to why he dropped out and went on to tell everyone. That isn't the action of an intelligent person in the wrong course.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭PrivateEye

LeixlipRed wrote: »
    Who flushed all the trolls out from under the bridge?

There is some epic trolling taking place over in the Leaving Cert section at the minute, people actually upset about their LC and all the revision they did and random people with like 4 posts dumping Lolcats in the thread, brilliant.

ojps7.jpg

That isn't the action of an intelligent person in the wrong course.

Exactly. It was a stupid post, I would doubt the person who started it is actually old enough to be in third-level. Probably came to an open day with his transition year friends and didn't like the place.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭ciencin

PrivateEye wrote: »

Exactly. It was a stupid post, I would doubt the person who started it is actually old enough to be in third-level. Probably came to an open day with his transition year friends and didn't like the place.

I dont think anybody wouldn't have liked this years opening day, come on what other college gives you a camp fire that big for their opening day :P

But do agree, he probably was a TY student

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,483 ✭✭✭Ostrom

frenchdog wrote: »
    i droped out of this college because it was as bad as looking at an old man taking a dump under his chair while his wife was looking;)

You have a big silly doo doo head

Advertisement