Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Log Splitter

Options
  • 31-05-2009 8:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 975 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know where I can hire a log splitter for a day? Tried Sam Hire but they don't do them.

Thanks!

:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭hi_sir

keys in lahey near donegal town sell them they might hire them as well they might be worth a try

• Registered Users Posts: 975 ✭✭✭genie

Thanks for that! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭promethius

Resurrecting an old one here but did you have any joy with this? I'm looking to hire one myself for a weekend or so
    thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 975 ✭✭✭genie

Hired one from Easts, just outside Boyle, Co Roscommon. It was around €100 for the weekend. You'd have to check whether they still hire them out as it was a few years ago. :)

genie wrote: »
    Hired one from Easts, just outside Boyle, Co Roscommon. It was around €100 for the weekend. You'd have to check whether they still hire them out as it was a few years ago. :)

thanks very much Genie, appreciate that, i'll give them a shout tomorrow

• Advertisement

yes they hire them alright it's €60 for the weekend, thanks again for help on that

Advertisement