Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Red's At Salthill.

• 31-05-2009 10:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,266 ✭✭✭

Hi all just a few from me, weather was brilliant but terrible for photographers :D

Anyway just a few to get a feel of the day, i didnt shoot much of the Red's i was too busy enjoying it.

DSCF0158.jpg

DSCF0159-1.jpg

DSCF0160-1.jpg

DSCF0162-3.jpg

DSCF0163-2.jpg

DSCF0165-1.jpg

DSCF0168-1.jpg

DSCF0181-1.jpg

Thanks for looking,

Dave.

Oh ya thats me and Vulcan's Camera, the size of the yolk!!

DSCF0182-2.jpg

:pac:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

Nice shots, nice Camera.

You look a lot younger than I had you pegged for. (Around 40 is what I thought, I don't know why!!!:D)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭Local-womanizer

Nice shots, nice Camera.

You look a lot younger than I had you pegged for. (Around 40 is what I thought, I don't know why!!!:D)

Great shots!What ship is that?

I thought you where an old man too for some reason!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,266 ✭✭✭Steyr

Cheers Fellas!:pac: That's the LE Roisin.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭Local-womanizer

Thanks steyr.The LE Rosin looks impressive I have to say.

Was that all that was there today?

Thanks steyr.The LE Rosin looks impressive I have to say.

Was that all that was there today?

It was after the Red's the Bay was swamped with boats of all shapes and sizes for the Inshore Volvo Race.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,195 ✭✭✭goldie fish

The Reds Have 2 versions of their displays, one for cloudy, one for no clouds. The no cloud version is far more impressive. Great that we were able to take full advantage.

The Reds Have 2 versions of their displays, one for cloudy, one for no clouds. The no cloud version is far more impressive. Great that we were able to take full advantage.

Thats the same for any display Team/Act there is always a "high level" and "flat" display, we had the TRA up to 15,000ft for the Tiffie but what can ya do! But the guys were happy with that they said it was more than enough.:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,031 ✭✭✭Lockstep

The display was awesome, I was just sorry I missed the later half as I had to go into work.

There was a protest against them though; the Galway Alliance Against War held their own protest festival against militarism (or something) releasing 99 red balloons into the sky.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

The display was awesome, I was just sorry I missed the later half as I had to go into work.

There was a protest against them though; the Galway Alliance Against War held their own protest festival against militarism (or something) releasing 99 red balloons into the sky.

Damn crusties. One of the only things I don't like about Galway, all the smelly hippies.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 471 ✭✭pmg58

Damn crusties. One of the only things I don't like about Galway, all the smelly hippies.
    I agree, far too many of them about.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,195 ✭✭✭goldie fish

Steyr wrote: »
    Thats the same for any display Team/Act there is always a "high level" and "flat" display, we had the TRA up to 15,000ft for the Tiffie but what can ya do! But the guys were happy with that they said it was more than enough.:pac:

TRA??
    Tiffie?

What the hell are you on about?
    Sprecht engrish?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,468 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

What's the lenses on the pic? 70-200 f2.8?
    Or bigger.

TRA??
    Tiffie?

What the hell are you on about?
    Sprecht engrish?

TRA= Temporary Restricted Airspace, nothing allowed in our out without ATC Permission or an Exemption.

Tiffie= Nickname for the Eurofigther Typhoon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 curlynettie

nice pics.. i couldnt get up that close lol!
    twas a good day alright
    bring back the salthill airshow!

Advertisement