Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

food food food =)

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 285 ✭✭Sophsxxx

I wont b able 2 eat....nerves! I wuz like an antichrist during the JC. All I cud have wuz tea, tea and more tea! It makes everything ok, in my opinion. That and cigarettes!:D
    Prob b the same now 4 d LC!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 538 ✭✭✭markopantelic

idk bag of skittles maby

• Registered Users Posts: 2,029 ✭✭✭Extrasupervery

Red bull and galaxy

Mmmmm

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Sareail

Are you all really that concerned about not having food for 3 hours? ;o

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭christina_x

:L:L Its not calorie counting, and most people go 3 hours without food duriin school anyways!
    its to keep your energy and concentration levels up!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭Idjit

i was plannin on stockin up on red bull but then my chemistry teacher told me it can have bad effects.That u can crash too soon while drinkin it after bein on a sugar buzz and that can make u just feel like givin up halfway thru a test,that it goes right thru u so u wud waste alot of time goin to the jaxx,and then he went ito disturbing detail about what energy drinks can cause a person who is already buzzin on adrenaline and nerves to suffer with(basically a more unpleasant version of having to pee alot :S)
    *shudder*
    ....Sooooo I think I'll just bring in a bottle of water,have a solid breakfast before of cereal or toast,and have a healthy lunch of tuna or fish(brain food and its yummy!)
    Good luck everyone!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭SarcasticFairy

Just water for me really. Food would only distract me...

It's times like these I wish I drank tea/coffee/anything fizzy.

I see an even bigger increase in the amount of chocolate I consume in general over the next two weeks though. Chocolate and ice-cream - instantly make things better.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 911 ✭✭✭Beau x1

Monster.

Enough has been said.

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭Duffman'05

Two words - BEROCCA BOOST.

It's like God in effervescent form, the answer to all of life's problems!:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭christina_x

Duffman'05 wrote: »
    Two words - BEROCCA BOOST.

It's like God in effervescent form, the answer to all of life's problems!:pac:

is berocca really that amazing?? i was gonna get it but was thinking its a pile of crap...

• Advertisement
Advertisement