Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone else excited!!

Options
  • 31-05-2009 10:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭

Come on all the talk is over soon! We can finally just DO the leaving! For me it 7 subjects in 6 back to back days(obviously with the first weekend) and then on 10th of june that feeling of the most hyped exam you will ever do gone forever!! Cant wait:D bear in mind i only need a midrange score of 350ish so otheres might be totally different!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭BLARG

I want it to be over with, but some subjects are really daunting... and I'm in until the last exam.. Japanese on the 19th... ):

• Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭happydayz182

At least you will have a few days rest/study in between the pluses +negatives!

What subjects are daunting people most? have a fear of honors french going badly wrong!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,626 ✭✭✭timmywex

Ive wanted to just start for the last few weeks!!

Finishedthe 19th, which suits aswell, looking forward to getting over the firs weeks at the same time!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,001 ✭✭✭p1akuw47h5r3it

biology.........I'll be **** nervous goin into every exan tbh... And I'm not excited... I will be wen it's finished

• Registered Users Posts: 4,034 ✭✭✭rcaz

If we get a nice maths paper, I reckon I'll do well, maybe pushing an A. If we get a dodgy one, I'll be all over the shop.

Same with English. My teacher only corrected three essays from us ever over two years, no joke. Paper 2 should be alright, though.

French, I don't know. I think I'm good at French, I got 80% in the mocks. I'm worried it might have slipped a little, though.

I can't wait for Music, Biology and Physics, I'll jizz all over them.

Irish? Well, it's difficult to fail ordinary level, right? :P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 264 ✭✭TheManWho

For some reason I'm actually looking forward to the leaving cert. I can finally get some closure on business, my most hated and easiest of all subjects, which has been the bane of my existance for the past two years. Three hours and a sore hand later I can be finished of it and burn all of my business notes, the same for all of my subjects really, I plan to finish the twelfth of June in a "blaze" of glory....quite literally.

• Registered Users Posts: 980 ✭✭✭macroman

I just want it to get started so I can get into some form of routine. Have to be in at 9 on Wednesday which means traffic will be a pain. All other days I'm at 9:15 so traffic will be easier :)

Not looking forward to English paper 2, nor Maths, but once they're done I can sit easy and stop worrying - except until Accounting looms its head :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭LivingDeadGirl

Are ya kidding me, I'm shitting it! :( I can't picture the end at all, it feels like it'll never be over! I just can't imagine it all being over, finito.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 435 ✭✭~Candy~

no no no no..

i been sleeping loads these days and meeting up with my boyfriend

what is the wrong with me like o_o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,604 ✭✭✭xOxSinéadxOx

no, if I'd worked hard for it I'd be looking forward to it. but I'm just going to be bluffing the whole thing

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭BLARG

no, if I'd worked hard for it I'd be looking forward to it. but I'm just going to be bluffing the whole thing

Same, high five!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,604 ✭✭✭xOxSinéadxOx

BLARG wrote: »
    Same, high five!

don't think it's something that deserves a high five tbh :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭happydayz182

What you think its possibe to get with a decent level of natural intellegence and alot of bluffin point wise? only really learnin course now too!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 228 ✭✭pandemonium

I'm repeatin so I've done it already,its not as scary as everyone says, freaking out a wee bit over english as I've had to learn a 2 year course in 9 months and maths because it's my worst subject. I dont do irish this year though so I've that tuesday off, only have 2 full days in. You'll all be ok! Its not the be all and end all everyone makes it out to be. Roll on june 12th

• Closed Accounts Posts: 287 ✭✭Des23

I've so much breaks in between all my exams, I just want to get started rather than all this dawdling around... Its basically just down to what papers we get now..well for english and maths anyway.

Not finished until the 19th with applied maths, but I have a nice bit of time to study before it.

I'd rather have them a bit spread out to be honest. The only bad thing is that all my friends are going to The Prodigy the night before my applied maths exam and I can't go!:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭tootyflutty

Am still pretty chill at the moment, nerves ain't really a problem for me :P Doing a music grade exam - now that's when I get nervous haha talk about getting priorities right! :rolleyes:
    Anyways I ain't finished until the 18th with music, but not to bothered cos most of my friends have ag. science that day, so we finish together. I only have two full days in, and after German I have 5 + 1/2 days off until Music :D
    Life is good!! :cool:

Advertisement