Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching BBUK10

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

kleefarr wrote: »
    Right, I'm off to watch a bit in bed.

Night all.
    Nite kleefarr.
    0/

• Registered Users Posts: 6,124 ✭✭✭homah_7ft

Oh my god. Dogface and Marcus under the duvet :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭we'llallhavetea_old

homah_7ft wrote: »

ah, i think its nice! At least he hasn't completely alienated himself from the rest of the housemates and sophie feels comfy enough to cuddle up to him for a chat. I think it'll do marcus good.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

kleefarr wrote: »
    Right, I'm off to watch a bit in bed.

Night all.

Night:)

Imagine if Isaac does go in. I can't help thinking it'll get a bit foolish if he does. It was enough having Karly's fella in it and it ruined Rex last year. Not that I'm worried about it ruining Noirin's fun..I just think it seems to much of a set up.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭Vincent Vega

homah_7ft wrote: »

haha, it looks like hes ready to crack.

• Advertisement

ah, i think its nice! At least he hasn't completely alienated himself from the rest of the housemates and sophie feels comfy enough to cuddle up to him for a chat. I think it'll do marcus good.
    Sophie (bless) is telling him Noirin misses his friendship. I seriously doubt that. She's saying it was only a kiss that night. I hope Marcus doesn't start getting his hopes up that there's still a chance.

Ann22 wrote: »
    Night:)

Imagine if Isaac does go in. I can't help thinking it'll get a bit foolish if he does. It was enough having Karly's fella in it and it ruined Rex last year. Not that I'm worried about it ruining Noirin's fun..I just think it seems to much of a set up.

i completely agree. I just don't think it'll be great if he does go in. Like what then? It's too much imo. Give them a decent task and get them bouncing about having the craic.

i completely agree. I just don't think it'll be great if he does go in. Like what then? It's too much imo. Give them a decent task and get them bouncing about having the craic.

Remember the times they used to have the secret tv in the toilet and peope were allowed to see who nominated them and stuff. That kind of craic was great. Or another room where two people could go and secretly spy on the rest of them. That'd be great. Oh and they could fill them full of drink every night as well.

Sophie (bless) is telling him Noirin misses his friendship. I seriously doubt that. She's saying it was only a kiss that night. I hope Marcus doesn't start getting his hopes up that there's still a chance.

god, noirin hates marcus now! But i think for marcus the damage is done and he has finally taken the rose tinted glasses off and sees that noirin is actually quite a muppet! Isn't sophie a wee pet though? I really like her, i know she's not done much but she has made me snort out loud a few times!

Remember the times they used to have the secret tv in the toilet and peope were allowed to see who nominated them and stuff. That kind of craic was great. Or another room where two people could go and secretly spy on the rest of them. That'd be great. Oh and they could fill them full of drink every night as well.

exactly! If only you ruled, the show would be so much better and eventful!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

Isn't sophie a wee pet though? I really like her, i know she's not done much but she has made me snort out loud a few times!

Remember now, carrots grow on trees! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭nolly23

What the hell is Noirin at??? She is sitting on Siavash's knee... hot/cold/hot/cold. She really needs to make up her mind.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭Vincent Vega

Is the David lad goin around tellin people how amazing he feels because he went for a crap, or am I hearing things?:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

nolly23 wrote: »
    What the hell is Noirin at??? She is sitting on Siavash's knee... hot/cold/hot/cold. She really needs to make up her mind.
    I think being in the house has made her a bit schizo ,same as Msrcus who is also disturbed

Sophie is a nice wee one alright. She's going to be there 'til the end:), fair play. I wish they'd go to bed! I'm going to have to go myself. Nite all:(. Hope I don't miss anything juicy.

Remember now, carrots grow on trees! :P

mwah! Oh priceless, and i loved the fact that she didn't play up to that, she was like 'oh **** off!'

Is the David lad goin around tellin people how amazing he feels because he went for a crap, or am I hearing things?:confused:

He is. And you're not :P

exactly! If only you ruled, the show would be so much better and eventful!

Too right:D

I keep saying this, BB needs to show clips of Noirin to the HMs.

But they are obviously not reading this thread.:(

They should give Marcus a task, and if he passes he gets a chance to see ( clips of Noirin or a shed load of drink for the HMs).

/I don't mean to be evil but...:pac:

i was half listening, but yes, i think he was! A good dump is very satisfying though, ye cant blame the lad!

• Advertisement

Sophie is a nice wee one alright. She's going to be there 'til the end:), fair play. I wish they'd go to bed! I'm going to have to go myself. Nite all:(. Hope I don't miss anything juicy.

goodnight!

Meh. Have to go to bed now too.

God it's been a long time since Live Feed has been in any way worth staying up for.

Goodnight!

No substance people! Goodnight! Another one gone!

No substance people! Goodnight! Another one gone!

They really should make a cup of tea and get right back here.:pac:

They really should make a cup of tea and get right back here.:pac:

i've gone through a tea and a coffee in twenty minutes, the toilet breaks are ruining the whole thing, so i'm just gonna use a basin now.

i've gone through a tea and a coffee in twenty minutes, the toilet breaks are ruining the whole thing, so i'm just gonna use a basin now.
    Marcus left on his own( by Bea ) camera goes to Noirín holding court with Siavash Charlie (crap, I cant see who else is there) but Bea left Marcus in the garden and now she has joined the rest, bringing up how difficult she found the nom's, she really likes everyone.:(/Not.

Meanwhile Noirín is being cuddled by Sievash.:mad:

/I've never drank tea from a basin, must give it a try.. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

Isn't sophie a wee pet though? I really like her, i know she's not done much but she has made me snort out loud a few times!

It's a pity she hasn't got a small bit more personality. If she did, I'd have her for the winner. She's definitely made me laugh a good few times and lots of other times I've been left thinking exactly as you said, that she's a little pet.

I'm going mad I'm in work now with the LF being good. I'm relying on you all to keep me informed!

Marcus left on his own( by Bea ) camera goes to Noirín holding court with Siavash Charlie (crap, I cant see who else is there) but Bea left Marcus in the garden and now she has joined the rest, bringing up how difficult she found the nom's, she really likes everyone.:(/Not.

Meanwhile Noirín is being cuddled by Sievash.:mad:

/I've never drank tea from a basin, must give it a try.. :pac:

tea from the basin is not for the fainthearted, be extremely careful. Its a wee bit noneventful now. Did you see freddies face there? Think he got a whiff of sophies eggy fart!

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭XxXciaraxXx

Not confirmed yet but I heard that
    Noirin and Marcus
    are up for eviction!

Like I said it is NOT confirmed yet!

• Advertisement

Not confirmed yet but I heard that
    Noirin and Marcus
    are up for eviction!

Like I said it is NOT confirmed yet!

oh good lord! Dunno if thats good or bad! To lose either one would leave things a bit boring. But in saying that, if they are up, the rest of the week will be quite interesting!

Advertisement