Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching BBUK10

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Nice of Sophie to snuggle up with Marcus when everybody else deserted him .

Hasn't she got a cute ,,em ..laugh ? ;)

Still think he's a nut :pac:

Time for bedz ..zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

• Registered Users Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭Vincent Vega

Not confirmed yet but I heard that
    Noirin and Marcus
    are up for eviction!

Like I said it is NOT confirmed yet!

Hope there will be more names added:(
    Latchy wrote: »
    Hasn't she got a cute ,,em ..laugh ? ;)

Crawling around like a dog in hotpants...:rolleyes:
    And yes, she has a lovely smile.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

+1.

Be a shame to lose either. It'll just decend into mediocrity very quickly if the likes of them go. It took long enough to get to the stage where it's a bit interesting and this could put a stop to all that.

Crawling around like a dog in hotpants...:rolleyes:
    And yes, she has a lovely smile.
    amazing what ya notice if you look close enough :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭we'llallhavetea_old

Mwah! David failed his theory test three times, big surprise there! God forgive me but he seems like such a plank!

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Not confirmed yet but I heard that
    Noirin and Marcus
    are up for eviction!

Like I said it is NOT confirmed yet!
    If thats the case I think Noirin's time is up

Is there any more?

Freddie speaking to himself in the kitchen about fried bread (2nd time i've heard it mentioned tonight, infact I'm in the mood for some now meself)
    Then he looked at himself in the mirror and said "It has to be ___, it must be ___"
    Couldn't pick up on the missing word:confused:
    Anybody?

Freddie speaking to himself in the kitchen about fried bread (2nd time i've heard it mentioned tonight, infact I'm in the mood for some now meself)
    Then he looked at himself in the mirror and said "It has to be ___, it must be ___"
    Couldn't pick up on the missing word:confused:
    Anybody?

Now how wierd is this.

DS:

Hira started talking to herself before today's nominations got under way.

The 25-year-old paced around the kitchen, saying: "Please help me. I don't like this - it's so bad."

Hira then looked around the empty room while making a cup of tea and asked: "What do I do?"

As she left the kitchen, she muttered: "Don't worry, it will be alright."

The housemates were called into the Diary Room throughout the day to tell Big Brother their selections.

That is wierd.:pac:

Now how wierd is this.

DS:

That is wierd.:pac:

probably just muttering bout not wanting to nominate?

• Advertisement

No way.
    I'm pretty sure the toaster was communicating with both of them.

Look at Bea now, saying to Halfwit people in here are playing with other peoples emotions.

She is like a worm, implanting herself ( and her thoughts into the original HMs) and I hope Halfwit sees through her.
    Wagon!

She's a strange one, she kind of dismissed freddies worries bout siavash and noirin, as if he was being idiotic and that if she doesn't agree with his worries there's nothing to worry about at all! Also, the tiredness is making her so irritable (i hear that!)

Right, off with the telly! taaaalk to yiz.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 559 ✭✭✭Triton

I can't believe some people on here are still rabbiting on about poor Siavash. As I said in previous post, he changed the whole girlfriend situation to suit himself, he lied to Noirin about the bunny and, alot of his showings of honesty, are to try and damage other people's reputations in there. How come every time something sinister happens, he manages to see it yet has feck all proof!?

And let's be realistic. He looks like a hairy troll who puts plaits in his beard. I'm amazed Noirin has even given him the time of day. And he should be pretty happy he even got a kiss. If you saw the pair of them in a nightclub, you'd be thinking what the feck is going on there.

As for Bea, she tells Tom that Noirin likes Siavash. Then tells Siavash that Noirin likes Tom. She's worse than Noirin and some people seem to think she's great. Yes, she is great for stirring things up but she's the most two faced of the lot. She's only in there two minutes and she's playing a very calculated game to try and take over. She came in spouting all this 'bohemian' crap to get close to Freddie (the fav to win), latched onto him and now hasn't mentioned being a bohemian in a week or so! Now, she's going round turning everyone against each other.

Tom should have stayed and things might have stayed interesting (actually watching someone half normal with the rest of those idiots) but I can see how he couldn't stick it. They need to inject some life in there. Watching them all sitting round moping last night was crap and I'm not surprised people are turning off in their droves.

The main attractions at the start were Charlie and Halfwit but they are getting feck all air time now. Its all being devoted to Noirin and her now very boring love triangle. It was interesting at the start but maybe they should just let the hairy men battle for her affections in a duel to the death - a series of games including Connect 4, Guess Who and Battleship. Can you imagine the spout Marcus would be talking about how great he is? It'd be TV Gold.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,431 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

If Noirin is up for eviction, then they really need to be sending Isaac in today, its becomes a fairly pointless thing to do the later in the week it gets.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,448 ✭✭✭✭joes girls

I really, really with all thats in me really hopes Noirin is up this week. It will be the best eviction night so far!
    But saying that i can really see her walking when she is put up, she knows she is hated!!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

I hope no one else walks. When was the last time we had a normal eviction week? Where the people who were nominated were the only ones up and where there was a proper eviction?? I suppose Karly was the last which wasn't too long ago but it just seems to be dragging on the last couple of weeks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,737 ✭✭✭BroomBurner

Triton wrote: »

As for Bea, she tells Tom that Noirin likes Siavash. Then tells Siavash that Noirin likes Tom. She's worse than Noirin and some people seem to think she's great. Yes, she is great for stirring things up but she's the most two faced of the lot. She's only in there two minutes and she's playing a very calculated game to try and take over. She came in spouting all this 'bohemian' crap to get close to Freddie (the fav to win), latched onto him and now hasn't mentioned being a bohemian in a week or so! Now, she's going round turning everyone against each other.

I completely agree with this. Ever since last night's show, I've started to really dislike Bea. I think she's bringing Freddie down and he needs to wake up to what's going on. She is totally two-faced and wouldn't be surprised if she was a plant. Very insincere.

As for Noirin, I'm still not swayed enough to hate her. She comes across as being a little mixed up about what she wants and feels. I think she has been honest enough to everyone about not wanting a BB Romance. Maybe she's trying to back away from Siavash so as not to get herself too involved (particularly with the ex-boyf/ex-girlf situation) but is finding it hard to resist 'cause she does like him on some level.

Siavash himself needs to man up though.
    I could see Marcus walking if he's up for eviction.

• Registered Users Posts: 608 ✭✭✭unichick

Sounds like it's Noirin and Marcus up for eviction

Not a fan of Bea at all. She's a game player alright and as Tom said she's as false as a false leg. I can see Sophie winning as she's simple and harmless. Half Wit and Sophie in the final two.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

unichick wrote: »
    Sounds like it's Noirin and Marcus up for eviction

Not a fan of Bea at all. She's a game player alright and as Tom said she's as false as a false leg. I can see Sophie winning as she's simple and harmless. Half Wit and Sophie in the final two.

Sophie is not harmless, she has enjoyed a good bitch session over the past weeks with Lisa, Charlie and Karly. I think her ploy last night was to cosy up to Marcus since he now hasn't got any time for Noirin... a kinda get him to be my friend ploy..
    Then again, I may be overly cynical but these lot are like shape shifters, you just don't know what they will say or do next!!!!!

Bea is unbelievably stoopid over the last two days. Has established herself as the biggest gameplayer in there and doesn't think the public will notice:eek:

So much for being a free loving hippy chick. Lisa is looking like "Bambi" now in comparison to her

Sophie is not harmless, she has enjoyed a good bitch session over the past weeks with Lisa, Charlie and Karly. I think her ploy last night was to cosy up to Marcus since he now hasn't got any time for Noirin... a kinda get him to be my friend ploy..
    Then again, I may be overly cynical but these lot are like shape shifters, you just don't know what they will say or do next!!!!!

Bea is unbelievably stoopid over the last two days. Has established herself as the biggest gameplayer in there and doesn't think the public will notice:eek:

So much for being a free loving hippy chick. Lisa is looking like "Bambi" now in comparison to her

ah jaysus, i don't think sophie is bad like that. Everyone bitches, its normal. If she didn't bitch i'd think then that she was being dishonest and not being herself!

ah jaysus, i don't think sophie is bad like that. Everyone bitches, its normal. If she didn't bitch i'd think then that she was being dishonest and not being herself!

That's what I meant by saying I'm probably just being over cynical.... I don't think she is bad, honestly:)

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭deise48

bb rocks!!!

That's what I meant by saying I'm probably just being over cynical.... I don't think she is bad, honestly:)

good! Don't talk **** about my wee pet! ;) i dunno what it is but she has really grown on me, i think its because i think people would be quick to stereotype her as being a ditsy bitch, when she's actually a really nice girl.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,737 ✭✭✭BroomBurner

good! Don't talk **** about my wee pet! ;) i dunno what it is but she has really grown on me, i think its because i think people would be quick to stereotype her as being a ditsy bitch, when she's actually a really nice girl.

Yeah, she's kind of grown on me too. Ever since Kris left, she's come in to her own. She doesn't spend as much time with Lisa and doesn't seem to hate Freddie as much as she used to (when she had Karly fanning the flames of hatred). She is a little too easily influenced, but maybe that's down to her age.

Charlie and Rodrigo are a great double act. They're kinda like a nagging mother and a bold toddler duo :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭XxXciaraxXx

Looks like it is
    Noirin and Marcus
    up for eviction!

Who nominated who http://www.theblueroom.me.uk/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=24239

Is it is between those two I really don't know who I want to go:confused:

Both make for interesting tv.....

Why couldn't the non-existent newbie be up....I think she is on a secret task to see how long she can go without speaking:)

• Registered Users Posts: 54,349 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Noirin is 8/11 and marcus is evens

who to go for ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭alastair_doom

Headshot wrote: »
    Noirin is 8/11 and marcus is evens

who to go for ?

Not good at this, does that mean Noirin is the favourite to go?

Advertisement