Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching BBUK10

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,184 ✭✭✭paulaa

Looks like it is
    Noirin and Marcus
    up for eviction!

Who nominated who http://www.theblueroom.me.uk/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=24239

I hope you don't mind me joining the thread, I didn't know it existed until someone mentioned it on a Uk BB forum.

Some interesting noms there.
    Pity Marcus nommed Noirin and not his usual vote for Lisa, who would then have been up and out this week.
    He also nommed Hira, who just last night was saying to Noirin how nice and sweet he was. She obviously hasn't offered to get under the duvet with him yet :D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,431 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

paulaa wrote: »
    I hope you don't mind me joining the thread, I didn't know it existed until someone mentioned it on a Uk BB forum.

Pity Marcus nommed Noirin and not his usual vote for Lisa, who would then have been up and out this week.
    He also nommed Hira, who just last night was saying to Noirin how nice and sweet he was. She obviously hasn't offered to get under the duvet with him yet :D

Welcome :)

A pity Marcus nominated Noirin alright, I was hoping he'd in time just how stupid he was being.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,431 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Not good at this, does that mean Noirin is the favourite to go?

Yep, but its a very close market. Roughly the odds are saying that its about 53% likely that Noirin goes, about 47% that Marcus goes.

Welcome :)

A pity Marcus nominated Noirin alright, I was hoping he'd in time just how stupid he was being.

Thanks.
    Here's a link to the reasons for some of their nominations. It can be a bit slow at this time of the week.
    http://www.linkbee.com/BM22U

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

Noirin to go imo. I thought Halfwits voice annoyed me but Davids is bad!

No sign of Mr Nice Guy at all this year, maybe if i say Rachel didnt deserve to win he will come storming in :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

Welcome :) its never too late to join.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Welcome Paulaa:). I was so disappointed to hear these two are up:(. Their storyline has been so fascinating to watch. Much as I dislike them (him more than her) I don't want either of them to go! ****(my spoiler wouldn't work)may have his chance back at winning though if she goes. I can see his popularity and coolness suffering if she continues her shenanigans.

Ann22 wrote: »
    Welcome Paulaa:). I was so disappointed to hear these two are up:(. Their storyline has been so fascinating to watch. Much as I dislike them (him more than her) I don't want either of them to go! ****(my spoiler wouldn't work)may have his chance back at winning though if she goes. I can see his popularity and coolness suffering if she continues her shenanigans.

Hi Ann and thanks. I agree with you, I feel the same about them .

Is there anything I should know about posting names, nominations etc ?I don't want to step on anyone's toes. I haven't read the rest of the thread because BB would be over before I got to the end:P

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Hi Ann and thanks. I agree with you, I feel the same about them .

Is there anything I should know about posting names, nominations etc ?I don't want to step on anyone's toes. I haven't read the rest of the thread because BB would be over before I got to the end:P

Until the usual Channel4 show is shown we put spoilers on juicy stuff that hasn't happened or names of those who are up for eviction. We also have to stick to Big Brother topics and don't give each other abuse:o.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Koloman

If Noirin goes the show is dead. If Marcus goes it will invigorate the show as the incredible sulk will not be around. He just oozes negativity which infects the whole house.

This is a make or break eviction for this years BB.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭Vincent Vega

cussing.gif goddamn you Marcus!!!!!!
    what did
    Hira
    ever do to you?!:(
    Lisa
    dodging the bullet yet again!
    No matter who goes tonight, it'll be one less vote against her next week:mad:

Ann22 wrote: »
    Until the usual Channel4 show is shown we put spoilers on juicy stuff that hasn't happened or names of those who are up for eviction. We also have to stick to Big Brother topics and don't give each other abuse:o.

Thank you for that. As for abuse, I've spent some months on the politics forum....:P
    I'm looking forward to the show tonight to see the fallout from the nominations.

cussing.gif goddamn you Marcus!!!!!!
    what did
    Hira
    ever do to you?!:(
    Lisa
    dodging the bullet yet again!
    No matter who goes tonight, it'll be one less vote against her next week:mad:

He's been friendly all week with
    Lisa
    and the love triangle seems to have clouded his judgement. There again this is the man who can scan a room and know within seconds what was going to happen in the next 2 weeks :rolleyes::D

• Registered Users Posts: 20,448 ✭✭✭✭joes girls

Here we go the bloody noirin show again!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

Would have liked to have seen Charlie's reasons for nominating Noirín and Siavash.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭watsdstory22

good god lets hope bb has a suprise double eviction & gets rid of norin AND marcus..... seriously painful to watch the pair of them!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭we'llallhavetea_old

Wish that bloody david lad was up for nomination. He so IN YOUR FACE! Step back a bit there buddy! An aggressive strain of the human race.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭mailrewop

She's afraid noirin will get hurt so she nominates siavash, is she having a laff or what

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭Ginny

David really reminds me of a character from little Britian...

Ginny wrote: »
    David really reminds me of a character from little Britian...

he's the only gay in the village! He's so bleh

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Jeeze I can imagine what Noirin was like in school
    " He's not my friend anymore"
    She reminds me of the type who was always running the cool gang in school and if she took a dislike to you none of the gang would talk to you.

Her nominations were ridiculous.:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 183 ✭✭claireloopy

who is up for eviction..?

Marcus and Noirin.:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 20,448 ✭✭✭✭joes girls

noirin and marcus.....

Is bea slagging halfwit????

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭Ginny

I'm sure BB will find someway of having some others up too....:)

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭XxXciaraxXx

Ginny wrote: »
    I'm sure BB will find someway of having some others up too....:)

I hope so!

joes girls wrote: »
    noirin and marcus.....

Is bea slagging halfwit????

Lying down beside him she tells him he's really funny sometimes,to which he gives a little giggle in answer.

She then gets up,goes into the bedroom and tells the HMs he's sleazy.:pac:

Judas kiss there from Noirin.:D

Oh my god! Marcus! That was so sweet. Bless.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,836 ✭✭✭Sir Gallagher

Looking at marcus makes me feel bad.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Koloman

joes girls wrote: »
    Here we go the bloody noirin show again!!!

Great! I was hoping it would be. It makes it more interesting.

Advertisement