Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching BBUK10

Options

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭Ginny

What did he do?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,448 ✭✭✭✭joes girls

OMG the face on si.....just hit him man that will wake him up:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭Vincent Vega

Ginny wrote: »
    I'm sure BB will find someway of having some others up too....:)

Unfortunately I think the lines are open since at least when BBLB showed who was nominated earlier. Nobody can be added since they are open :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭we'llallhavetea_old

Looking at marcus makes me feel bad.

i know what you mean. I know people really do not like him, but i still do. I can't dislike him, ye know?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

It might go better if you spoke a few words there, Siavash..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,836 ✭✭✭Sir Gallagher

Oh my god! Marcus! That was so sweet. Bless.

Theres not a sweet bone in his disgusting body.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭mailrewop

Haha it took him 15mins to say sumthing

• Registered Users Posts: 54,349 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

evens for marcus is looking good atm

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Poor guy,it's not fair, Marcus forgives Noirin and wont talk to Siavash.
    Fecker!

Theres not a sweet bone in his disgusting body.

ah you're awful! I really like him. He is looking like a kicked puppy lately, and sure i love kicked puppies!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,448 ✭✭✭✭joes girls

Noirin out.........bea can take over from her!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,952 ✭✭✭Morzadec

Only watch this now and again, but from what I've seen Marcus and Noirin are by far the most interesting characters in the house so it's pretty lame they're both up.

It's probably going to be a bad hit for their ratings

Have a fiver on Noirin to win seeing as she went to my school, but doesn't look good at this stage her price has gone way out since I put the bet on!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,743 ✭✭✭kleefarr

Norrin is an alcohol whore!

Marcus needs a slap to wake him up.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Koloman

ah you're awful! I really like him. He is looking like a kicked puppy lately, and sure i love kicked puppies!

A kicked puppy?! Some people are going delusional!biggrin.gif

Until she mounts siavash and rubs him out in full view of the cameras i don't think i'll be calling her a whore!

He looks like a dog alright, Churchill! He's going on like Noirin was his wife or something ive no sympathy for him whatsoever he set himself up for this.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭Vincent Vega

Until she mounts siavash and rubs him out in full view of the cameras i don't think i'll be calling her a whore!

Give her a whiff of that cash and its game on.

He looks like a dog alright, Churchill! He's going on like Noirin was his wife or something ive no sympathy for him whatsoever he set himself up for this.

i can't challenge the churchill name, the similarities are too much! I do think, however, that he does deserve some sympathy! Noirin played him like a fool, and really, lets be honest, she's loving the sulking over her. God, i really dislike that girl.

*lalalalalalalala* *sticks fingers in ears*

I can't listen to Freddie talking like that!

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Noirin just wants admirers around her, she likens kissing the guys in there to kissing a guy in a nightclub.
    So not the same thing at all.

I see Bea covering all the bases by telling Halfwit that she said he was sleazy.
    The guy cannot see what she is like at all.

• Advertisement

Not a sexual whore, an alcohol whore. There's a subtle difference.

Freddie - the sleaze was coming from passion! He is hilarious!

They left out ALL of the good bits from last night.

i can't challenge the churchill name, the similarities are too much! I do think, however, that he does deserve some sympathy! Noirin played him like a fool, and really, lets be honest, she's loving the sulking over her. God, i really dislike that girl.

Wouldnt be the biggest fan of her but i always think its unfair that women always come off looking worse in these situations.

kleefarr wrote: »
    Not a sexual whore, an alcohol whore. There's a subtle difference.

while drunk then!

while drunk then!

:D

Gives Marcus affection for alcohol. But it'll all be forgotten in 20 minutes.

Wouldnt be the biggest fan of her but i always think its unfair that women always come off looking worse in these situations.

i completely see your point. Maybe i'm a sexist! I think she is the worst out of the two of them though. I should dislike marcus too, but its one of those things where i like him, but haven't got a great reason why!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,184 ✭✭✭paulaa

That has to be one of the most boring HL shows this season.

I'm not mad about Noirin but I cannot stand Marcus.
    It's pathetic that a 35 year old man has to sulk like that to get notice.
    He is playing this victim thing to the hilt and it's working with both the Hms and the public.

He's not going to stop if Noireen goes on Friday either.
    Then he will play the "I miss her so much" card and drag it out as long as he can get away with it, dragging the whole house down with him.

ahhh glad I got that off my chest :D

paulaa wrote: »
    That has to be one of the most boring HL shows this season.

I'm not mad about Noirin but I cannot stand Marcus.
    It's pathetic that a 35 year old man has to sulk like that to get notice.
    He is playing this victim thing to the hilt and it's working with both the Hms and the public.

He's not going to stop if Noireen goes on Friday either.
    Then he will play the "I miss her so much" card and drag it out as long as he can get away with it, dragging the whole house down with him.

ahhh glad I got that off my chest :D

i can't see him saying 'i miss her so much' to be honest! If he does, i tink i may start to hate him then!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,431 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

An interesting eviction race this week (the first one?).
    I reckon BB/Endomol/C4 can basically decide who goes this week, 3 highlights program to show one of the two in a really bad light and the other in a good light (though I'm not sure how either could be shown in a good light at the moment).

Betfair market still fairly confused its about 4/6 Noirin, 11/8 Marcus, so its about 60 - 40 that Noirin goes.

Advertisement