Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching BBUK10

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Seems Shree has slashed his wrists ...

did we not see something like this coming ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭we'llallhavetea_old

Latchy wrote: »

no! I didn't anyway...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Marcus can't compare what Noirin's done to Siavash with what she did to him. She told marcus she only saw him as a friend and never snogged him. She's showing a lot of affection with Siavash but keeping emotionally distant-a totally different scenario.
    Wtf is wrong with the men in that house? Is BB spiking their cornflakes with some kind of aphrodisiac? They're all like crazed amorous beasts..even Halfwit is gagging:o.
    And fcukin' hell, Sree goes and tries to top himself, he prob couldn't bear to watch Noirin and Siavash romping under the duvet either.. She's going to leave a trail of bodies behind her!

no! I didn't anyway...
    Welll the guy was ..is a walking car crash and as was suggested by mself and other on this thread a few weeks back ,he might have a hard time outside in one shape or form and it seems he has

( below is from another thread in Reality tv )

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/2559849/Big-Brothers-Sree-Dasari-slashes-wrists.html

• Registered Users Posts: 13,431 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Not really, theres about a dozen housemates over the years that I'd have considered more likely.

• Advertisement

Ann22 wrote: »
    Wtf is wrong with the men in that house? Is BB spiking their cornflakes with some kind of aphrodisiac? They're all like crazed amorous beasts..even Halfwit is gagging:o.
    They are just normal men who have ordinary sex drives .
    Being cooped up in a house for week on end surrounded by several beautys would have any man (or womon) gagging for it

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

I would have thought it more likely that someone else would do it for him, quite frankly.

Is it wrong that I can't muster up any sympathy for him? Especially seeing as it was probably that he stabbed himself with a cactus or something and the cut happened to be on his wrist so obviously he tried to slash his wrists. It is The Sun, after all.

Not really, theres about a dozen housemates over the years that I'd have considered more likely.
    to slash their wrists ???

Shree is an attention whore of the worst kind and by doing this is getting that attention .....a bit .
    Sad for him or anybody who has to do that but Dont think the public will give a flying fcuk either way about him ...imo

I would have thought it more likely that someone else would do it for him, quite frankly.

Is it wrong that I can't muster up any sympathy for him? Especially seeing as it was probably that he stabbed himself with a cactus or something and the cut happened to be on his wrist so obviously he tried to slash his wrists. It is The Sun, after all.
    Yep but I gather the other tabloids will give it a brief mention or two if they haven't already ......all part of the Shree charm but somebody probably would have head butted him at some stage :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,184 ✭✭✭paulaa

I probably should have put the Srees news item in this thread but I thought it was just for the TV shows, Sorry.

Couldn't stand sree in the house but I blame the show's psychs for the poor evaluation of people going in and the lack of support after the show. In the last few years they have put people in there who are obviously unbalanced

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 54,349 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

bloody hell

anti bb folk will have a field day

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭Ginny

TBH he was on BBBM the day he was discharged, I'm doubting it was in anyway serious...

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

paulaa wrote: »
    I probably should have put the Srees news item in this thread but I thought it was just for the TV shows, Sorry.

Couldn't stand sree in the house but I blame the show's psychs for the poor evaluation of people going in and the lack of support after the show. In the last few years they have put people in there who are obviously unbalanced

BB is a tv show.:D
    I didn't like him either, tbh if I saw an article on him in the paper I wouldn't even read it.

Out of sight out of mind, and I wouldn't want him in my mind at all.:pac:

I think everybody in the house will at some time feel isolatied , lonley ,some more than others and if they weren't unbalaanced going in then they might be coming out :D

BB is a tv show.:D
    I didn't like him either, tbh if I saw an article on him in the paper I wouldn't even read it.

Out of sight out of mind, and I wouldn't want him in my mind at all.:pac:

Well !! I'd never have guessed lol

It's all attention seeking I think or maybe they took his students union presidency from him !!

I think everybody in the house will at some time feel isolatied , lonley ,some more than others and if they weren't unbalaanced going in then they might be coming out :D

I think a lot of us are unbalanced after watching it 12/13 weeks :D

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Greentrees

Very sad.. hope he's ok.

Am watching this year like mad but ugh its getting boring needs a big shake up.. all those new housemates just didn't do it enough.. ugh and the love sick men??

Need more nasty charachters!

paulaa wrote: »
    I think a lot of us are unbalanced after watching it 12/13 weeks :D
    Oh Defo , like we must be unbalanced to view it in first place :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,124 ✭✭✭homah_7ft

I'm trying to think who I actually like in the house, Half-wit I suppose. I don't buy into the wholesome Sophie bit. She nominated Hira for being falsely nice to people and trying to blend into the background. Is there a mirror in the diary room by any chance?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,431 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Greentrees wrote: »
    Am watching this year like mad but ugh its getting boring needs a big shake up..

I'd have thought the last 2 weeks have been the least boring of this series so far. Even this thread has been rocking with 60/70 posts a night.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

I'd have thought the last 2 weeks have been the least boring of this series so far. Even this thread has been rocking with 60/70 posts a night.

Anyone else get the feeling AJ's a numbers man? :pac:

It's definitley picked up in the last two or three weeks. And will descend right back into mediocrity because of the nominations this week. So annoyed with Marcus for not nominating Lisa. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 20,448 ✭✭✭✭joes girls

Good charlie looks like he is in a cheeky mood!

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭nolly23

Doesn't look like anything happening tonight. Must all be in bed except Marcus that is.

nkay1985 wrote: »
    Anyone else get the feeling AJ's a numbers man? :pac:

AJ's always been our guide.;)
    joes girls wrote: »
    Good charlie looks like he is in a cheeky mood!

At the moment I want to see Charlie win this, but BB are being clever this year.
    With no live feed they can decide who they want to win and who they want rid of.

It' their game this year and it's crap with the live feed gone.:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 20,448 ✭✭✭✭joes girls

Ok take that back....he was acting all cheeky like, then sat down to talk with Marcus, now they all gone to bed!!!! its only bloody gone 12....whats wrong with them!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭nolly23

Have they given any explanation for no live feed this year?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,445 ✭✭✭Jako8

So who do ye want to go in Friday's eviction?

Is that Marcus in bed beside Noirin?

EDIT:
    I can see now it's not.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,124 ✭✭✭homah_7ft

I would assume it's to boost ratings for the highlight show. I think they need more coffee in the big brother house.

• Advertisement

nolly23 wrote: »
    Have they given any explanation for no live feed this year?

In a word, cutbacks.:pac:
    I know, I know.

Advertisement