Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching BBUK10

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,448 ✭✭✭✭joes girls

He is lookin for secret hidden devices like he james bond. But really he just looks like the elephant man with the bloody duvet over his head!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Why is he so aggressive towards the producers anyway? I know he has a problem with authority but he knew getting into it what it was all about. I wonder what kind of a childhood had he? I'd imagine he was battered..he has a serious chip on his shoulder.

Anyway, I'm soo tired, I'll have to go to bed. 'Nite all.

Ok show over, move along nothing to see here, go to bed people!!!

Nite Ann!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,836 ✭✭✭Sir Gallagher

Just turned on there, looks like the bell end has finally lost it, blokes like him are dodgy absolute nutjob material, its a good job Noirin is living over here cos if i was her i wouldnt feel safe being in the same country as that looper in the real world.

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭nolly23

Yeah he really is being very aggressive. Did you see him giving the fingers to the mirror. He's really wound up about something.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,124 ✭✭✭homah_7ft

Ah no. Did he stop his elephant man/ james bond antics? whats he doing?

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭Miap

ok so it seems hes given up for tonight and stopped the pacing and looking for the black sticky plastic!!!! Looks like he is just going to sleep in garden after all of that!!!

homah_7ft wrote: »

He is just lying in the garden now.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

homah_7ft wrote: »

This:14.gif
    Or at least pretending to.
    He is still out in the garden, lying under the duvet.:pac:

night all that are going to bed. no duvet nightmares now :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭Vincent Vega

joes girls wrote: »
    black stuff?????
    Ann22 wrote: »
    What?!! Pieces of black stuff!!!!?????
    nolly23 wrote: »
    Its Metal and Plastic and Sticky.... Of course. WTF????
    Ann22 wrote: »
    Metal and plastic and sticky???????!! Is he mad??
    It's black, metal and covered in plastic?

Anybody wanna let me in on what the hell was going on here?
    I only just tuned in and hes just lying there.
    wtf:confused:

You missed it all Vincent, it was an amazing hour!!!

Ah I can see at last what ye were all talking about from the BB website. No wonder he's so paranoid about the black rod.

bbliveexclusive.jpg

Black rod?
    wut?
    blackrod.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 11,276 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

What if Marcus was to kill Noirin on the live feed, nobody could say it was boring then!!!!

Unless he killed her in a very boring way.

Have you guys seen this?
    http://www.irrepressible.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/
    Take a look at the Gallery!
    :D:D

:eek:

lolwtf

• Registered Users Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭Demonique

lolwtf

Is that a Marcus action figure?

lolwtf

What the hell????? Is that Marcus Website??? Like from before BB?

• Advertisement

Do ya think Marcus is one of those people who sleep with his eyes opened????

lolwtf

Where can i buy one:p

nolly23 wrote: »
    What the hell????? Is that Marcus Website??? Like from before BB?
    joes girls wrote: »
    Where can i buy one:p

Yeah, it's Marcus' website.
    I'd say if you send him an email he might make you one as soon as he gets out:D

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭Elphaba

OMG saw this online this morning!

BB's Sree slashes his wrists:
    Former BB10 housemate Sree Dasari was rushed to hospital in the early hours of Friday morning after slashing his wrists. The 25-year-old was treated for cuts and lacerations, but it's thought his actions were more a cry for help than an actual suicide bid. Sources have since said that Sree became upset and agitated after watching Big Brother, and was later found in his room at Hertfordshire University. Sree was discharged from hospital and is now being cared for by his family, and one of the Big Brother show psychologists. A BB source said last night, "Sree continues to be given ongoing support by the production team and regular access to the show's psychologist." Sree's time in the house is probably best remembered for his infatuation for Noirin, but since leaving the house he has said he doesn't want to see her ever again.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,591 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

teenwolf2.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

Oh my god, that was soooo funny last night watching the LF. Charlie's face was priceless watching Marcus prowling about the garden. It was just as funny as his "THE WHOLE TIME" episode:D:D

Not sure what the hell Marcus was up to, but I think he is nervous that he will get the boot before Noirin and was tryna make himself look interesting as if he was going loopy or even contemplating going over the wall..... I was sure he was going over the wall...

At one point it looked like a trailer for the next X-Men movie, when he was standing dead still and acting as if he had extra sensory hearing whilst looking from mirror to mirror.....Classic Marcus nuttiness:D:pac: Class-the man is an absolute nut job....

I still don't know how Charlie and Roddy went to sleep after witnessing his late night antics. I was almost afraid to sleep here in Galway in case he came crashing through the door with a flying karate kick:eek:

Also, want to extend a big welcome to Paulaa...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

I just lifted the following qoute from Marcus's website qoute page. Explains why he got so deluded about his relationship with Noirin

“There are some people who live in a dream world, and there are some
    Who face reality; and then there are those who turn one into the other”

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

Looks like it got interested after I went to bed :(

When I left Marcus was looking like he was about to crack. Seems like a slow and steady decline to me!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

Have you guys seen this?
    http://www.irrepressible.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/
    Take a look at the Gallery!
    :D:D

Woah!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

Pink Shades, OMG!! the man's insane.
    How can a bloke be cool wearing pink shades.
    He hasn't thought his attire through at all, maybe he should wake Hira whose never thera to give him some tips.

James Bond you so ain't Marcus.

Duvet or not Duvet, marcus is a twit.

ah now, sharpshooter, i think you've shot yourself in the foot with that one.... (see pic) :D

Anyway, Marcus needs to stop sulking and get on with it. I think that some of the pics on his site are kinda cool, he's just into totally different things than the others in the house. It's a pity they didnt put in another metaller for him to get on with/bounce off of.

Advertisement