Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching BBUK10

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 44 Lisie247

Just been watching BB A Decade in the Headlines and decided to set up our Post while you're watching thread.
    Hopefully it will be a good summer's posting like last year.

I am making it clear in the opening post that if you want to run BB down I'd rather you didn't do it in this thread.

By that I mean just posting to say it's crap tv or how does anyone watch this tripe, ect.

As regular posters know I am all for people liking and disliking certain contestants and the banter is great crack, isn't that right? ( MNG, Tyler and Zuroph ):D

If I haven't worded this in the correct manner I'm sure a Mod will fix it.

Looking forward to posting with you all again.:pac:

Bit dissappointed with this years BB at first but i have to say getting a bit addicted to the whole Noirin/Marcus/Tom/Siavish thing

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

ah now, sharpshooter, i think you've shot yourself in the foot with that one.... (see pic) :D

Anyway, Marcus needs to stop sulking and get on with it. I think that some of the pics on his site are kinda cool, he's just into totally different things than the others in the house. It's a pity they didnt put in another metaller for him to get on with/bounce off of.

Yes I'm well aware of Bret's shades but his were cool.:pac:
    Lisie247 wrote: »
    Bit dissappointed with this years BB at first but i have to say getting a bit addicted to the whole Noirin/Marcus/Tom/Siavish thing

Hi Lisie247, yeah I was the same.
    It's like it has taken ages to get used to the HMs this year.

I see Noirín's mam was in the paper saying that if Noirín's ex is sent into the house she thinks she will walk off the show.

Bring it on.:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭XxXciaraxXx

Noirins ex to enter the house TONIGHT!

http://www.theblueroom.me.uk/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=24262&PID=338906#338906

A 'secret' is gonna be announced on BBLB at 6! Which is probably the above!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,124 ✭✭✭homah_7ft

Jeez BB is becoming too like this is your life. Prove me wrong BB.

Noirins ex to enter the house TONIGHT!

http://www.theblueroom.me.uk/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=24262&PID=338906#338906

A 'secret' is gonna be announced on BBLB at 6! Which is probably the above!

Well plotted by BB if it's true.
    They obviously want rid of Marcus.:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,431 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Winners market. 21/07/09.

2/1 Freddie.
    5/1 Siavish.
    7/1 Charlie.
    11/1 Rodrigo/Sophie.
    12/1 Bea.
    20/1 Tom.
    26/1 David.
    27/1 Noirin.
    45/1 Marcus.
    85/1 Lisa.
    90/1 Hira.
    500/1 Kenneth.

Freddie has been favourite for about 5 weeks now, but I still don't quite see the GBP voting for such a toff.
    Siavish doesn't really do a lot and there is no 'story' there either.

So I think the front two are quite weak and there must be some value in there somewhere amongst the rest.

Sophie for me at the moment, though you could make some sort of case for all except Lisa and Ken.

Sophie now 6/1 and pushing Charlie and Siavash to be the main rival to Freddie. Bea taken a walk in the market once people realised shes a nutjob.

Freddie 7/4.
    Siavash 5/1.
    Charlie 6/1.
    Sophie 6/1.
    Rodrigo 11/1.
    Bea 35/1.
    Marcus 40/1.
    Noirin 50/1.
    David 60/1.
    Hira/Lisa 100/1.

I still don't see Freddie (nice guy, but a frankly weird, upper-class, private educated snob) having enough of a positive vote in the final week to win.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,122 ✭✭✭LadyJ

Elphaba wrote: »
    OMG saw this online this morning!

BB's Sree slashes his wrists:
    Former BB10 housemate Sree Dasari was rushed to hospital in the early hours of Friday morning after slashing his wrists. The 25-year-old was treated for cuts and lacerations, but it's thought his actions were more a cry for help than an actual suicide bid. Sources have since said that Sree became upset and agitated after watching Big Brother, and was later found in his room at Hertfordshire University. Sree was discharged from hospital and is now being cared for by his family, and one of the Big Brother show psychologists. A BB source said last night, "Sree continues to be given ongoing support by the production team and regular access to the show's psychologist." Sree's time in the house is probably best remembered for his infatuation for Noirin, but since leaving the house he has said he doesn't want to see her ever again.

Eh.....Well.... I guess he does still have a thing for Noirin so!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭~Marky~

Well Noirins ex is going in tonight this should be interesting :D

Ya Isaac is going in tonight! George said that they'll have the housemates first reactions to his entrance! Does that mean he's going in during BBLB?

Gonna have to watch the live feed for a long time tonight!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭alastair_doom

Just confirmed.... Looks like they'll have him going in during BBLB.

Here's hoping he's going in to tell Noirin to go F*** herself.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,122 ✭✭✭LadyJ

Is this the dude she's still in love with or what?
    Why the fúck would he want to go in there and watch her flirting with/kissing all the lads?
    Some people are so weird.

There's been talk of a proposal.:rolleyes:

It's ridiculous really, done to death at this stage.

I mean they've only just done the very same thing as Karly and her fella.

What is wrong with BB this year?:mad:

Nicole ruined it for Rex last year, and now it seems you only have to be an ex of a HM and you qualify to go in the house.:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭Vincent Vega

I think this is a bit of a shambolic setup.
    Also, if Marcus goes, I'm pretty sure it'll be because of people wanting to see how the Noirin/Isaac thing goes.
    Bit unfair to introduce him during the voting period...but,oh well.

There's also been talk that he is now gay! :rolleyes:

LadyJ wrote: »
    Is this the dude she's still in love with or what?
    Why the fúck would he want to go in there and watch her flirting with/kissing all the lads?
    Some people are so weird.

His myspace has him as gay, maybe wants to go and steal his ex's new fella:rolleyes:
    :D

guess i was wrong :o

Blatant vote manipulating by BB. Poor marcus.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

This will be the best thing for Siavash, it'll tell him once and for all how little she feels for him when she drops him like a hot spud.
    I know this is off topic but I meant to say this yesterday...Marcus had a hard neck criticising Noirin for taking a dislike to Hira soon after she entered the house, then being friendly with her later. Look at him with Tom! He hated him on sight for the simple reason that he was competition, he never stopped giving out. Then he defended him when Noirin told him that she'd thought he was stronger than that:rolleyes:. Right now that's off my chest.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

Ann22 wrote: »
    This will be the best thing for Siavash, it'll tell him once and for all how little she feels for him when she drops him like a hot spud.
    I know this is off topic but I meant to say this yesterday...Marcus had a hard neck criticising Noirin for taking a dislike to Hira soon after she entered the house, then being friendly with her later. Look at him with Tom! He hated him on sight for the simple reason that he was competition, he never stopped giving out. Then he defended him when Noirin told him that she'd thought he was stronger than that:rolleyes:. Right now that's off my chest.:)

I thought the same thing Ann22 about the double standards Marcus employs when he was talking about Noirin giving out about Hira.
    Also thought it was funny when Dog-face was saying that Hira was maybe trying to fade into the background so she wouldn't get noticed and thereby nominated.
    Ahem, hello, the phrase kettle and pot come to mind

• Registered Users Posts: 5,743 ✭✭✭kleefarr

With Marcus's current behavioural problems, this could turn a bit nasty.

Although in the past, when he has got shirty, he has normally gone and sat in a quiet corner, having a bitch about it to someone later on.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,640 ✭✭✭Alice1

Can anyone please tell me time and channel that BBLB is on? Missed it last night.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

BBLB is on E4+1 now

Ya Isaac is going in tonight! George said that they'll have the housemates first reactions to his entrance! Does that mean he's going in during BBLB?

Gonna have to watch the live feed for a long time tonight!

Could be live at 9pm on Ch4.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭Leslie91

Bea taken a walk in the market once people realised shes a nutjob.

I still don't see Freddie (nice guy, but a frankly weird, upper-class, private educated snob) having enough of a positive vote in the final week to win.

Bea takes a walk once people realised she's a nutjob?. I don't think I've ever seen a bigger nutjob than Halfwit and he is favourite!. I don't gettit, he is mad as a brush. Also, did I hear/read that yer wan Bea is 24!?. Yeah right. 34 more like, no way is she 24.

Marcus sacrificing his token to get Fish n Chips for the group tonight.
    Wonder who is gonna deliver that....
    I dunno if the fish is the only thing that'll be battered this evening.
    horrible twist:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

I know it's daft bringing all the partners into it but I can't help feeling all excited. I've butterflies in my stomach:o. I hope he makes a beeline for Charlie or Rodrigo or David (2nd thoughts, not David, I'd puke:p)and shows Noirin no attention. I'd seriously love that. Only thing is, she'd use Siavash to try and make him jealous, the evil woman:mad::).

Ann22 wrote: »
    I hope he makes a beeline for Charlie or Rodrigo or David (2nd thoughts, not David, I'd puke:p)and shows Noirin no attention. I'd seriously love that. Only thing is, she'd use Siavash to try and make him jealous, the evil woman:mad::).

I'll go one better... hope he comes in, flying kicks Noirin in the face (Marcus style), high 5's Marcus, pulls him and Siavash aside, has a heart to heart with them, gives them all beer except Noirin and Lisa, then makes a beeline for Charlie/Rodrigo (Don't care which).
    probably not gonna happen tho :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭we'llallhavetea_old

why are they not doin a live show for this lad goin in? or are they? what the hell is gonna happen!! raaaahh!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,737 ✭✭✭BroomBurner

OMG Vincent Vega, thank you for posting that website link, it was LOL funny. That car in the pics looks absolutely class though.

Also, I want a Marcus, sorry Irrepresible Dark Horse, Action Figure doll. I'll have him shacked up with some Barbie and Cindy dolls and do a live feed of his slow decline in to a vanessafeltzian madness as he watches Ken and Paul steal his women.

Isaac is now in the house!

• Advertisement

kleefarr wrote: »
    Could be live at 9pm on Ch4.

Not live at 9. I forgot. Could be shown though.

Advertisement