Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching BBUK10

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭binga

oh my god bea is such a snake. how do they not realise in the house?!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,503 ✭✭✭✭jellie

was beas hair not long before?? have i missed something? hmmm

• Registered Users Posts: 5,743 ✭✭✭kleefarr

Isaac is now in the house!

Where did you see that?

sar84 wrote: »
    was beas hair not long before?? have i missed something? hmmm

She has clip on extensions.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Halfwit is so certain he would have had Bea in the sack by now if they were outside.
    Delusion much.:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,629 ✭✭✭Hunchback

Bea is THE soundest, most intelligent, least shallow and most genuinely down to earth house mate in there. yes, she is showing us new sides to her personality (this girl can bite) but i for one think bea rocks.... BEA TO WIN!!! (even though i have a tenner on charlie)

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭XxXciaraxXx

kleefarr wrote: »
    Where did you see that?

I got a text saying he went in with a helmet on to deliver their fish and chips!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭we'llallhavetea_old

where did they show the isaac lad goin into the house?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

I can't wait to see this! Check this out during the ads, when Noirin met Isaac.
    http://www.metacafe.com/watch/776018/the_real_world_sydney_making_out_at_a_bar/

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Leslie91 wrote: »
    Bea takes a walk once people realised she's a nutjob?.

Shes not a nutjob. She is a genius. At first I thought she was a hippy airy headed idiot. But watching her again with dealing with others it is quite clear she has had some form of psychological training.

The ease at which she is able to wind the others up without being directly involved. It is masterful.

- Ken. She was aware she wasn't going to get voted out in the starter group so went against Ken. Then riled him up in a way to look innocent. For example when Ken is trying to argue with her, she keeps replying with a question. Giving Ken no where to go except rant.

This is kind of what BB does. Never answers a question but asks another instead.

- Tom. Wound him up by going to halfwit and telling something completely different that Tom said. Of course halfwit tries to set Tom straight. Then goes to Tom about Noiren+Shibash.

- Shibash. Tells him about Noiren and Tom.

- Halfwit. Apart from making him more boring latching on for the votes. She then winds him up to the point where he said "If I was the kind of guy who would quit I would walk now" and then goes off to lie with Marcus (should of seen halfwits face when she said it. priceless).

- Marcus. Playing nicey nicey with him, but just to wind him up more with Noiren.

I think she is pretty much guaranteed not be put up for eviction for sometime. Now she just has to play the public near the end.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,737 ✭✭✭BroomBurner

Ah, Siavash, crack on in there.

Marcus' line "you don't treat me a friend". Eh, that's what she keeps trying to tell you to be, ya psycho!

What is up with Noirin, she hates it when he wants to take things further and she hates it when he's not speaking to her.
    She seems to need attention so bad.

What is she at?!!! I'd like to kick her up the a*se!! She is drawing him in again. Bitch!!!!!:mad:

What is up with Noirin, she hates it when he wants to take things further and she hates it when he's not speaking to her.
    She seems to need attention so bad.

yep, pretty much! then she's lying there twiddling with the mic wire. mixed messages??

This task looks funny! Like the table tennis one they had last year!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,448 ✭✭✭✭joes girls

Ha Ha ....cool task...love it:D

Don't think she's drawing him in at all, she's trying to be friends with him the only way she seems to know how. Not saying that what she does is right, but Marcus has been told plenty of times shes not interested in anything else.

My God, Lisa has to be the most unattractive person ever. She looks like one of those men that sits huddled over their 7th pint on a weeknight, afraid to go home to their damp, lonely hovel that's littered with empty fish and chip papers and dried tissues.

jesus bea!!

WTF is Bea playing at?

i am loving the antics of bea though, its a nice change from the noirin show.

• Advertisement

the gloves are off!

bea would run rings around noirin in every way

BB10 is a total mind****. I don't know how else to describe it. Too much over-analysing.

Is David grating on anyone else or is it just me that wants to switch off when he speaks?

Bea is like a little parasite, burrowing little thoughts into the HMs heads and leaving them to think about what she said.

Makosi was a bit like that I seem to remember.

I think David's kind of funny, in small doses. I like to try to decipher what he's saying. It's a lot more entertaining than the actual things he says.

What was she on about to Marcus...'Me and Siavash are just friends'(wha???! I don't do stuff like that with my friends) and 'why don't you want to be my friend?' so she's implying she wants him to be in the same category as Siavash'....b*llox!!! No wonder he's confused.
    Does he know about all the under the duvet snogs and stuff they've been having?

the gloves are off!

Ding ding.. Round 1. (When Isaac gets in.)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 layla_09

Updates from Twitter on Issacs entrance:

HMs are giddy
    half a minute ago from web

A man in an helmet

A delivery has arrived
    less than a minute ago from web

The helmet is off and it's Isaac!!!!!!!!

iavash is in the garden...by himself.
    less than 20 seconds ago from web

Noirin says "I'm sorry". Isaac responds "Daddies back !"

Noirin apologises to Isaac for kissing on national TV.
    2 minutes ago from web

Noirin tells Isaac she feels sick.
    1 minute ago from web

Isaac and Noirin have kissed...

Siavash has just said, "This is the worse thing that could have happened."

Freddie just told Siavash, "Stick around, this is going to be fun !". Siavash is not really convinced.
    2 minutes ago from web

Marcus has decided this is the perfect moment to start talking to Siavash !

saac has made his introduction and prowls back in the house.
    less than 10 seconds ago from web

#BB10 Isaac is in the garden approaching Siavash, He shakes Siavash's hand !
    1 minute ago from web

Marcus tells Siavash, "He seems like an alright guy." How reassuring.
    2 minutes ago from web

What has Marcus got to say...? He's told Siavash that it's better to know now than later.
    4 minutes ago from web

26 minutes left,I bet he goes in at the last minute.
    Typical of BB to do this on a night that the live feed doesn't start until 01:05 in the morning.
    They want to get the best footage for the main show tomorrow.
    :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14 layla_09

Siavash says, "If I walk out now I won't have to suffer." David replies, "What's up duck ?".

Marcus says, "We're all just bits of meat." David says, "What like sausages ?".

Bea says it's going to end in tears.

Siavash doesn't know what he's going to talk about with Isaac. Bea suggests they talk about their mutual appreciation of Noirin.
    less than 10 seconds ago from web

Advertisement