Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching BBUK10

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Just watched it...Sree is a creep I know but I'm finding him so funny:D. The 'Do you fancy me? Ah c'mere give me a hug........not on the lips' comment to Charlie, fcuk sake:D. I'd hate to live with him though. Just watching live now....dunno what's after happening..think Sree told Angel she looks like a man.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

He's confusing her with Willy Wonka.:pac:

I was delighted when the lads were saying Noirín was the nicest of the girls..(Cairon and Siavash)...even with the rings round her eyes. Despite the others wearing skimpies and loads of make up. That 'N'reen' pronunciation bugs me. They do it with Colleen Nolan too 'C'leeen'..that annoys me too:mad:.

Think Saffia fancies Kris and I suspect Charlie does too... however I have my suspicions about Kris's sexual preferences. He prances about the bed with his bum in Charlie's face with his jocks hanging down showing 4 inches of bumcrack..mmmm, don't think he should be at that, not very fair.
    Halfwit is sadly... such a halfwit:o Bless. It was a bit mean of Rodrigo and Sophie to be laughing at him singing but I think I would've laughed too if I'd been there.. sitting on a stool looking at him..he was so serious, giving it loads with his eyes closed. I don't think either of them are mean people.
    Angel is incredibly miserable..wtf's wrong with her:confused:?

I think it pissed her off big time the way it was for the first few days.
    She is a strange one though, you would think she would be happy to have been selected in the first place.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,836 ✭✭✭Sir Gallagher

Latchy wrote: »
    coloured chap has the hots for Noirin .

Haha, couloured, why don't you just say black?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭CyberWaste

Ginny wrote: »
    Oh God, my head is melted, on DS and some posters are insistant Noirin is from the UK, "sure Ireland is in Great Britain".....AAARrrggghhhhh!!!!

Whats DS, can you link me to it?

Anyway, decent enough episode tonight, yer man Sree is constantly feeling up the girls isnt he. Sophia is doing my head in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Haha, couloured, why don't you just say black?
    Because I like to play around with words when it suits me and not remembering the chaps name , coloured came into my head .Now if the same guy is wearing a red hat tomorrow night , I might just refer to him as the dude in the red hat ,depends on how I'm feeling .

Comprendi ? :rolleyes:

way past my bedtime

• Registered Users Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

So I've just watched six episodes in the last 12 hours.

I think Cairon and Siabash (I have no idea how to spell his name) are seriously great craic. They're constantly buzzing off each other. Couldbecome annoying in time but enjoying them for now.

I really like Carly because not only is she sexy (and she is that) she seems to have a bit of a personality about her.

Can't stand Sophia (the black one, not the single mother). She's completely wrecking my head and is so quick to jump on someone. Hope she's first to go.

Angel is boring. Noirin, the Portuguese fella, Sophie, Kris and most of them to be honest I've no particular feelings about although that Freddie fella can be annoying too.

First Big Brother I've watched in about 4 years I'd say and I think it's ok.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

That Sree is a creep/drooler! Noirin didnt appear for like 20 minutes into the show today.

Cairon washing Siavash's hair was pretty funny.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

That Sree is a creep/drooler! Noirin didnt appear for like 20 minutes into the show today.

Cairon washing Siavash's hair was pretty funny.

Yeah, I'm enjoying watching the relationship develop between Cairon/Siavash/Marcus.

Sree is such a creep and is totally playing up to everyone. Ugh!

Does anyone else like Freddie? I think he's a bit cringey to watch and is a bit annoying but there's something so endearing about him, I think it's his awkwardness! Bless him!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 654 ✭✭✭mr_disc

That Angel one reminds me so much of the Russian in 'Dodgeball' !!

ri9ev9.png

• Registered Users Posts: 13,424 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Does anyone else like Freddie? I think he's a bit cringey to watch and is a bit annoying but there's something so endearing about him, I think it's his awkwardness! Bless him!

I quite like Freddie, he has an innocent enthusiasm about the whole concept of Big Brother, as if he has never seen the program for.
    Little does he know the amount of backstabbing and bitchiness which will shortly be going into overdirve.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭Aoife9

I can't stand Sree either I find him very creepy and seedy, he is always mauling the girls, you could see last night that Noirin was itching to get up and walk away from him when he had his arm around her but she is playing a good game I didn't like her at all the first night but she seems quite normal and not as up her own bum as I thought she would be.

God I must have been half asleep when I wrote that. The whole point of writing it was so I could vent just how much I hate Sree! His constant need for justification (asking people do they like/fancy him), his touchy-feely nature with pretty much every single one of the girls and I really hated his over-the-top "celebrations" on eviction night. I think he could be one of the first to go.

Oh yeah, and the fact that he's trying to discourage Carly from going around in skimpy outfits :P How dare he!

Good to see Cairon has him all figured out.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,640 ✭✭✭Alice1

Cyberwaste, DS is Digital Spy. Try http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother/

I thought Cairon washing Slapdash's hair a bit odd too.

Who was it suggested we bring back Rex? None of them seem to be able to cook.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

Yeah, I'm enjoying watching the relationship develop between Cairon/Siavash/Marcus.

Sree is such a creep and is totally playing up to everyone. Ugh!

One relationship im starting to see a little is Dogface and Marcus, thought they wouldnt have anything to do with each other.

The cringe factor with halfwit is unreal i geniuely thought it would be Marcus, im not loving him and not hating him.

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭XxXciaraxXx

Happy with who's up for eviction!

Happy with who's up for eviction!

Can you reveal, using spoilers of course?

nkay1985 wrote: »
    Can you reveal, using spoilers of course?
    Freddie and Sophia

• Advertisement

I'm dying to know who's up. Id imagine it'll be Sree and Sophia.

It's just above your post in spoilers Ann.:D

I know Sharpy thanks but I'm trying to resist it, I'd rather watch. I know it's started off a bit crap this year but I can feel myself being sucked into the BB vortex:o.

Ha ha, me too Ann.
    Thank God!:D

The moment Sophia started to p*ss me off I knew I was going to enjoy it. I knew then that I was emotionally involved.:o

Freddie and Sophia
    Which one is Sophia? The black girl? Or the single mother? And how do you spell the other one!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,640 ✭✭✭Alice1

Nobody seemingly like Sophia.

Stopping myself looking @ spoilers. Is the eviction on Friday?

nkay1985 wrote: »
    Which one is Sophia? The black girl? Or the single mother? And how do you spell the other one!!!
    Sophia is the small black girl and Sophie is the other one with the similar sounding name.
    It does get confusing.
    :pac:

Sophia is the small black girl and Sophie is the other one with the similar sounding name.
    It does get confusing.
    :pac:
    No, Sophie is the blonde who's now being called Dogface. The single mother is called Sophia or something. But she pronounces it differently. I'm just going to check the BB website actually! Should have done that in the first place!

EDIT:
    She spells it Saffia. That makes things easier.

• Advertisement

Alice1 wrote: »
    Nobody seemingly like Sophia.

Stopping myself looking @ spoilers. Is the eviction on Friday?

I'm restraining myself too Alice....be strong, you can do it;).

Advertisement