Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching BBUK10

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,743 ✭✭✭kleefarr

It's coming!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Imagine he gets in and she realises she doesn't want him at all and realises she really does love Siavash...but Siavash gets it on with Bea.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,737 ✭✭✭BroomBurner

Ah come on, Siavash, man up for God's sake. He may have charisma, but he's too much of a sensitive soul for me!

Lisa's loving the noms this week. She'll feel like she orchestrated the downfall of the opposing group.

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭XxXciaraxXx

Lisa was looking very smug there when noms were announced!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,591 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

My God, Lisa has to be the most unattractive person ever. She looks like one of those men that sits huddled over their 7th pint on a weeknight, afraid to go home to their damp, lonely hovel that's littered with empty fish and chip papers and dried tissues.
    I agree, I think she's also cross eyed.
    FAO Noirin, get over yourself. 'Ok so everyone in the house hates me'. Yes they do cause you're a scheming twat.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,276 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

Is Bea hot or not??

I cant quite decide.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭Vincent Vega

Ah come on, Siavash, man up for God's sake. He may have charisma, but he's too much of a sensitive soul for me!
    Ah cmon!
    To be fair, he was only last night lying next to her in bed. Not gonna happen tonight i'd guess!
    mdwexford wrote: »
    Is Bea hot or not??

I cant quite decide.
    This has been plaguing my mind too.

I'd say..... not hot, but certainly sexual.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Bea is doing a hachet job on Halfwit now.
    When will they put 2 and 2 together? :D :pac:

Bea is about as sexual as herpes.

She's not as creepy as Freddie, but she isn't really hot. She's like a poor man's Phoebe from Friends.

Ah cmon!
    To be fair, he was only last night lying next to her in bed. Not gonna happen tonight i'd guess!

This has been plaguing my mind too.

I'd say..... not hot, but certainly sexual.
    She's the kind of person who'd walk around the house in the noddy and doesn't shave her armpits, disgracing the kids when their mates are round.

• Advertisement

Bea is about as sexual as herpes.

She's not as creepy as Freddie, but she isn't really hot. She's like a poor man's Phoebe from Friends.

Yeah she'd remind you of Phoebe...she probably worships Satan too (not that Phoebe does)....and yeah Freddie is creepy..imagine him all naked on top of you saying in his creepy voice 'who's the boss?' Shudder!!!:(

David is the lovechild of Wallace (from Wallace and Gromit) and Vicky Pollard.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,629 ✭✭✭Hunchback

i guess we'll have to wait till 1.05 to see whatzizface...

bea.. the not so silent assassin.......

aw poor marcus

• Registered Users Posts: 13,591 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

Is this the first time Marcus hasn't been seen wearing a vest?

Bet Marcus wouldn't mind some fun on the table with Noirin though. ;)

Marcus played that card wrong there. Shot himself in the foot with Noirin, pushed her a little too far.

Bea is so unbelievably two-faced. There'll be boos when she's on her way out.

Ann22 wrote: »
    Yeah she'd remind you of Phoebe...she probably worships Satan too (not that Phoebe does)....and yeah Freddie is creepy..imagine him all naked on top of you saying in his creepy voice 'who's the boss?' Shudder!!!:(

i don't think soo sonny jimmm

I really feel sorry for Siavash, Marcus is behaving like an ass.
    Meanwhile Noirin gets more cuddles.:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭Miap

Cant belive they arent showing us Isaac going in its so long til the how tomorrow!! Will be another night watching the live feed!

• Advertisement

So, we have to wait for 01:05 in the morning to see anything.
    I thought George said it would be on the main show tonight?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,448 ✭✭✭✭joes girls

Ah....they didnt show anything to do with the black stuff???

Well, after reading all the commotion on here from the live feed last night, I was mightily disappointed with tonights HL show. Not one shot of Marcus going mental. Or Isaac. Boo BB.

Night all, early night for me!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,503 ✭✭✭✭jellie

this must be the first time there hasnt been a live show for a new HM? :(

joes girls wrote: »
    Ah....they didnt show anything to do with the black stuff???

And all that Marcus Madness.:confused:
    They only show what they want to.:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭Demonique

Have you guys seen this?
    http://www.irrepressible.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/
    Take a look at the Gallery!
    :D:D

Look at his poor widdle finger after being bit by the baby python, LOL! And calling the poor little thing a bastard, it was obviously intimidated by Marcus' sideburns o' doom and its not like it was a big snake, I've had a 4ft boa (she's 6ft now) hanging off my knuckles and I didn't make a fuss about it.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

Gosh, Bea is brave to talk about Lisa while she's in the room :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭Miap

Cant believe they didnt show Marcus from last night tonights show wasnt good and really thought it would be great really wanted to hera what rod and charlie were saying bout marcus!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭Vincent Vega

fuuuuuuux.png
    thats the last time i'm pausing tv with Media Center.:mad:
    Just changed the channel and lost the last 20 mins of BB highlights show :(

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

just realised i'm watching it on +1 so i'm an hour behind the rest of ye. and to think i had to watch that program about teen diseases when i could have watched bb an hour ago instead, doh!

Advertisement