Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching BBUK10

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,124 ✭✭✭homah_7ft

I was waiting for them to show the marcus black stuff incident. I wouldn't mind but it wasn't as if it was the most action packed highlight show ever.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

I just watched BBLB.. Your man clearly said at the start they were showing the first reactions to Isaac's entrance during it...Must've been a mistake 'cos it was over before he went in.

Is he in there now?

homah_7ft wrote: »
    I was waiting for them to show the marcus black stuff incident. I wouldn't mind but it wasn't as if it was the most action packed highlight show ever.

Sometimes when something goes on halfway through the night they show it at the start of the episode the night after the next. It'd be a shame and disgrace not to show Marcus in the throes of madness.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Is he in there now?

According to one poster he is, but we saw none of it.:rolleyes:
    BB was a waste of time tonight.:pac:

• Advertisement

I thought so too SS. Hope they will show the black stuff in tomorrow's one so.

Is he in there now?
    Yeah, he delivered chips wearing a motorbike helmet.

I thought so too SS. Hope they will show the black stuff in tomorrow's one so.

I dunno, there was lot's of twaddle in tonight's show that could easily have been replaced with footage of Marcus Madness.
    Seems they were not playing Marcus's game this time.:pac:

Strange one. Did they show it somewhere?

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭nolly23

Yeah they showed a little bit of it on BBLB this evening.

• Advertisement

It seems like by watching only the highlight show I'm missing a lot.

nolly23 wrote: »
    Yeah they showed a little bit of it on BBLB this evening.
    They showed him on BBLB, his pic and a vt ect.:pac:
    They didn't show him in the house.

Were ya asking about the black stuff thing or Isaac going in?

Sorry I was asking about Isaac.

Sorry I was asking about Isaac.

I thought you were asking about the marcus flip out last night. :confused: Sorry!!!! Wires crossed :pac:

No worries. I was talking about the black stuff just before then. So much happening though you wouldn't know it from the hightlight package :P

I thought you were asking about the marcus flip out last night. :confused: Sorry!!!! Wires crossed :pac:

Like the ones in Marcus's head.:pac::D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭Vincent Vega

Black Stuff
    *whispers* theres black stuff rodddddy!
    lol.gif

Yeah was really disappointed by tonights show. Even the bit when Marcus and Noirin were under the duvet they didnt show Marcus telling Noirin that he wished she fancied him. (was on the BB website). Why wouldnt they show that????:confused:

Oh my god. That was worse than it sounded last night and boy did it sound weird then. The eyes on him :eek:

• Advertisement

Yeah was really disappointed by tonights show. Even the bit when Marcus and Noirin were under the duvet they didnt show Marcus telling Noirin that he wished she fancied him. (was on the BB website). Why wouldnt they show that????:confused:

Because BB is in control, not us as they would have you believe.
    People pick up the phone and vote mainly because of what they see on the main show.

So because of the small amount of Live Feed available to us they can manipulate the viewer with whatever they put in the Main show on C4.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,448 ✭✭✭✭joes girls

Why is it not on till after 1 tonight.......like is Isaac in there,did he only drop of take away and go again?????:confused:

joes girls wrote: »
    Why is it not on till after 1 tonight.......like is Isaac in there,did he only drop of take away and go again?????:confused:

As far as I know it's not certain. Then again I don't have a clue :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭Vincent Vega

I believe he is stayin in, as the BB site said that his and Noirin's time together could be short, as she is up for eviction.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭dmcg90

This might be me being tired but didn't a housemate (Becki iirc) in BB5 enter but it wasn't live? I remember watching streaming in the afternoon to do the Judas's Kiss task. But I don't think her entrance was live...

dmcg90 wrote: »
    This might be me being tired but didn't a housemate (Becki iirc) in BB5 enter but it wasn't live? I remember watching streaming in the afternoon to do the Judas's Kiss task. But I don't think her entrance was live...

That's right, but it was kinda live.
    She went in on a sunday and BBLB showed her going in live, but it was only a real time clip.

We had to wait to see it in full on the main show as far as I can remember.:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,640 ✭✭✭Alice1

Heard on another site that Isaac went in alright and Nóirin told him that the kiss with Siavash was just one drunken kiss - and she can't even remember it!

Meanwhile, Marcus has cheered up marvellously and said this is his best BB moment ever!

Poor Siavash is in a state and wants to leave the house but Bea has persuaded him not to go. Apparently yer man Isaac went and shook hands with Siavash. After, Siavash was saying to Bea that he doesn't know what to say to Isaac and Bea suggested that they discuss their mutual admiration for Nóirin:rolleyes:

Bea must be delighted... she can now be a shoulder for Siavash to cry on. Although if Noirin doesnt want Siavash anymore she might not either. Be very interesting next few days (hopefully)

• Advertisement

DS:
    Bea has told Freddie that she finds him draining to be around.

After Freddie asked her why she had been avoiding him, Bea explained that she had decided to give him a wide berth after he expressed cynicism about Noirin and Siavash's relationship.

"I find you draining," she said. "You take on a lot of other people's problems."

Bea continued: "I haven't not wanted to talk to you. It's complimentary that you wanted to talk to me. It's something I predicted. People like to confide in me. I'm a person people tell a lot of things to, but it's quite emotionally burdening.

"There's only so much you can take. If I wasn't experiencing my own stresses in here, I'd be well up for listening. But I'm going to have to be selfish with my resources."

Freddie replied: "I want to be part of the relaxation rather than the stress. There are other people I can talk to. I'll keep it light."

Referring to their previous conversation about Noirin and Siavash, Bea stated: "I don't like the idea of a fake romance, either. Romance is dear to my heart. Doing it for money, that goes against my morals."

However, at that point she was interrupted by Noirin entering the bedroom.

"Noirin," said Bea, looking embarrassed.

"Hmm? What?" asked Noirin, apparently unaware that she had been the topic of conversation.

"Hmm. Nothing. Didn't say anything," muttered Bea.

"You said, 'Noirin'," insisted Noirin.

"No, it wasn't me. Must have been outside," replied Bea.

That's some piece of work there.
    She is beaond belief sometimes.

Advertisement