Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching BBUK10

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭we'llallhavetea_old

joes girls wrote: »
    whats happened to noirins accent........she is gone a bit U.S of A!!!!

yep, noticed that alright

• Registered Users Posts: 11,276 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

Ok whos chipping in to buy Sophie a brain.....

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭XxXciaraxXx

Sophie just reminded me of Helen from BB2!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭Vincent Vega

Are biscuits like.....cookies?:confused:

ahahah americans.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,448 ✭✭✭✭joes girls

nolly23 wrote: »
    He kinda looks like Marcus only less hairy but better looking and younger

EH...nothing like marcus then:)
    He is the bad boy............loves a bad boy!!!!:o

• Advertisement

oh god... did siavash pinken slightly....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,124 ✭✭✭homah_7ft

Who said that about biscuits? Sophie?

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

That's some look Isaac is giving Siavash.:pac:

homah_7ft wrote: »
    Who said that about biscuits? Sophie?

no, Isaac. Remember in US, they don't use the word biscuits. Its all cookies.

Get Noirin out, etc.

hate her,hate her,hate her,hate her,hate her.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

no, Isaac. Remember in US, they don't use the word biscuits. Its all cookies.

They do use the word biscuits actually. They're weird salty round bread/cake/scone type things that you usually get in fried chicken fast food places. Not nice in case any of you are wondering!

Does Isaac still look like this?

Watching Marcus in the last 5-10 mins is making me rethink who I want to go.
    Between him and Noirin its like a smug-off.
    I just hate seeing people so smug.:mad:

She loves him........did someone say he is gay now........i would love it just to see her face!!!

mdwexford wrote: »
    Get Noirin out, etc.

hate her,hate her,hate her,hate her,hate her.

something tells me your wish will be granted!!

nkay1985 wrote: »
    They do use the word biscuits actually. They're weird salty round bread/cake/scone type things that you usually get in fried chicken fast food places. Not nice in case any of you are wondering!

Does Isaac still look like this?

yep!

She loves him........did someone say he is gay now........i would love it just to see her face!!!

I'm pretty sure that gay thing on his profile was just for the lulz.

Go on the Roddddddddddy!!

YEP...nKay he does!!!

yep!
    YEP...nKay he does!!!

Yeah I can see how you ladies would like him alright. Does he not look like he absolutely loves himself though?

Yeah I can see how you ladies would like him alright. Does he not look like he absolutely loves himself though?

a little... he has good reason too! he's a bit bad boyish, he's not going to hold back in the house anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭nolly23

Ah poor Siavash. He looks devastated :(

• Advertisement

Cant imagine how bad this is for Siavash, first he falls out with Marcus over Noirin, then Isaac is thrown in which throws a spanner in the works with him and her and also makes it awkward for him to be around Norin and Isaac, say he hates his life right now.

siavash in the outside sittingroom, "funny how things change" said to rodrigo.. this is for nkays benefit!!

a little... he has good reason too! he's a bit bad boyish, he's not going to hold back in the house anyway!

Yeah, true. If I looked like that, I probably would too!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Right two things to rant about:mad:. Marcus is delighted because it's not such a blow to his ego to lose out to her ex rather than Siavash-the smug horrible creature:mad:....also he's enjoying knowing Siavash's heart it broken...
    As for that Noirin one, I'm fcukin' ripping with her!!!! The smug cow was sitting there with that horrible false laugh simpering and getting all smug and brave knowing she's got Captain fcukin' Caveman sitting there standing up for her.
    You could just see the moment in the shower when she went from arguing and having a 'so what' attitude to Rodrigo to when it dawned on her that the nation was watching and it crossed her mind that she could likely be out Friday....then she said all nice as pie 'I didn't want to hurt anyone's feelings'....yeah right:rolleyes:. She didn't particulary want to hurt anyone, she just didn't give a sh*t whether she did or not.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

The fact that he's shallow enough to be into Noirin after watching this would be more than enough for him to lose any appeal for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭nolly23

Totally agree Ann.

Ann22 wrote: »
    The fact that he's shallow enough to be into Noirin after watching this would be more than enough for him to lose any appeal for me.

thats enough now ann, you're starting to be unreasonable:p!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭XxXciaraxXx

I just wanna hug Siavash! Feel so sorry for him!

siavash in the outside sittingroom, "funny how things change" said to rodrigo.. this is for nkays benefit!!

And as much as it's annoying those watching, I'm very thankful!

It looks like this is the end of Noirin. I don't like how much interference there's been this year. If they were determined to put him in, why not put him in with the group of newbies? Other than that, fcuk off and let all the relationships in there develop. All the interference has made it very stop start.

• Advertisement

And as much as it's annoying those watching, I'm very thankful!

It looks like this is the end of Noirin. I don't like how much interference there's been this year. If they were determined to put him in, why not put him in with the group of newbies? Other than that, fcuk off and let all the relationships in there develop. All the interference has made it very stop start.

absolutely, noirin is gone friday. siavash is still in the sittingroom with rod, he has said he is just so upset. he is hiding. obviously mortified!!

Advertisement