Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching BBUK10

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,448 ✭✭✭✭joes girls

Siavash has turned into marcus....he is the one on his own with the duvet!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

Ann22 wrote: »
    The fact that he's shallow enough to be into Noirin after watching this would be more than enough for him to lose any appeal for me.

Well, as is well documented in this thread, my only problem with her behaviour up to this point is that she was sending mixed signals to Siavash. And if this is unfolding as you're all saying, and as we all predicted, with her jumping straight to Isaac, then I'll have no time for her from now on, but Isaac is hardly going to hold that against her!

So she won't have done anything bad in his eyes because the one bad thing has been to his benefit (dropping Siavash for him).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

Siavash needs to man up and stop showing the tart that shes getting to him, he should swan around the place like he hasnt got a care in the world.

Maybe even him and Marcus get together and come up with a masterplan to make Noirin "meet with an accident" ;)

joes girls wrote: »
    Siavash has turned into marcus....he is the one on his own with the duvet!!!!

Is he talking about black stuff yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭nolly23

nkay1985 wrote: »
    Is he talking about black stuff yet?
    LOL Very soon i'd say

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,448 ✭✭✭✭joes girls

love to see Noirin get the boot....then Isaac can flirt with Bea, get a kiss drop her then for dogface...... would be good!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,124 ✭✭✭homah_7ft

Si knew what he was getting into and still got involved. Hopefully he can recover and be a laugh again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭Mezcita

Siavash needs to toughen up. Coming across as a complete wimp.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭Vincent Vega

So guys...

Whataya think about the idea that Marcus' black stuff thingy last night was prophetic?

ie: black stuff/Stout

;)

Mezcita wrote: »
    Siavash needs to toughen up. Coming across as a complete wimp.

I think he is a wimp though.
    So guys...

Whataya think about the idea that Marcus' black stuff thingt last night was prophetic?

;)

Very good. I knew there was a joke in there somewhere but I was thinking more along the lines of Noirin being black/Guinness!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭we'llallhavetea_old

So guys...

Whataya think about the idea that Marcus' black stuff thingy last night was prophetic?

;)

i... dont get it... please, explain, my head hurts....

i... dont get it... please, explain, my head hurts....

Isaac Stout is his name :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

thats enough now ann, you're starting to be unreasonable:p!!!

Hahaha! Yeah:D I'm getting all irrational and emotional. Rodrigo just excused Noirin's delay in speaking to Siavash by saying that maybe she's embarrassed. Embarrassed my ar*e! She doesn't give the tiniest ball of sh*te:mad:! I can see Siavash walking out:(...she'll wait 'til Isaac's back's turned then she'll sidle up to him, twirl her fingers in his beard and simper that 'Oi loike our friendship so oi do Siarrrrvash, oi loike havin fun and cuddles and stuff':rolleyes:
    I'm liking Rodrigo lately, he seems to really care, he always listens and gives good advice.

ah, i didn't know that!! very good!!;)

Hahaha! Yeah:D I'm getting all irrational and emotional. Rodrigo just excused Noirin's delay in speaking to Siavash by saying that maybe she's embarrassed. Embarrassed my ar*e! She doesn't give the tiniest ball of sh*te:mad:! I can see Siavash walking out:(...she'll wait 'til Isaac's back's turned then she'll sidle up to him, twirl her fingers in his beard and simper that 'Oi loike our friendship so oi do Siarrrrvash, oi loike havin fun and cuddles and stuff':rolleyes:
    I'm liking Rodrigo lately, he seems to really care, he always listens and gives good advice.

rodrigo is priceless with the advice giving, he has the "just do it" attitude!

That has to be the stupidest name in the world:D Ffs! Mad parents:o.

What's he telling him to do?

Sounds like a pub in temple bar or somethin :D
    The Isaac Stout.

homah_7ft wrote: »
    What's he telling him to do?

"you get some sleep! go to bed! stop thinking about it!" and i think siavash was like, well i cant help it and basically he just wants to hide for awhile. rodrigo was so.... cheerleadery!!

He just needs to face up to it now and have a laugh.

• Advertisement

In fairness they couldn't do anything about the stout part :)
    Sammy Stout?

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭XxXciaraxXx

Freddie wants to jump on Bea so bad!

If Isaac had some tattoos he'd be way hotter!

What an idiot.
    Kenny wasn't Karly's ex bf.
    Also, she is STILL calling him seervash:mad:

Bless him:). I find his laugh infectious too. In saying that, he has annoyed me at times with his dry sh*tedness but overall, I like him.
    Can't believe Isaac's only 23...Siavash too, he seems older too. Auld fashioned brats.

homah_7ft wrote: »
    In fairness they couldn't do anything about the stout part :)
    Sammy Stout?
    :D:D:D Imagine!

What an idiot.
    Kenny wasn't Karly's ex bf.
    Also, she is STILL calling him seervash:mad:

i only noticed that tonight actually, i instantly carried on everyone elses hatred for it and hissed. :mad:

ah jaysus, siavash just said he thought that noirin would have walked up to isaac and told him how it was, meaning siavash and her were together!

Freddie wants to jump on Bea so bad!

If Isaac had some tattoos he'd be way hotter!

Freddie is turning my stomach, yuck! The purring tone he uses and when he talks about his urges are just so horrendous they make my abdominal organs shrivel up into my chest:( I dunno a fcuk why I feel so strongly about it:confused:.
    Maybe Isaac has tattoos on his hidden body parts... like 'ma and pa'

you have got to be joking. How can he have thought that.

• Advertisement

Freddie is turning my stomach, yuck! The purring tone he uses and when he talks about his urges are just so horrendous they make my abdominal organs shrivel up into my chest:( I dunno a fcuk why I feel so strongly about it:confused:.
    Maybe Isaac has tattoos on his hidden body parts... like 'ma and pa'

lmao!! oh you're a funny one ann!

Advertisement