Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching BBUK10

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭we'llallhavetea_old

homah_7ft wrote: »
    you have got to be joking. How can he have thought that.

i kid you not. noirin obviously sendin more mixed messages

• Registered Users Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

Ann22 wrote: »
    Freddie is turning my stomach, yuck! The purring tone he uses and when he talks about his urges are just so horrendous they make my abdominal organs shrivel up into my chest:( I dunno a fcuk why I feel so strongly about it:confused:.

Yep, me too. Makes me sick to my stomach. And it's not just talking about that kind of stuff. It's the noises he constantly makes when there's silence in a conversation. I'd be very interested to hear the psychologist talk about that.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,448 ✭✭✭✭joes girls

Heading up to bed ...watch till i fall asleeps........nites all!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,124 ✭✭✭homah_7ft

Can't follow this one at all :)

Night JG

joes girls wrote: »
    Heading up to bed ...watch till i fall asleeps........nites all!!!

oiche mhaith!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

nkay1985 wrote: »
    Yep, me too. Makes me sick to my stomach. And it's not just talking about that kind of stuff. It's the noises he constantly makes when there's silence in a conversation. I'd be very interested to hear the psychologist talk about that.

Yeah! And when he eats, he moans and groans, Jaysus! What would it be like if he was really having a great time??! 'Oh yeah baby! Yeah! Do it to me....mmmmmm!' ......I'm away to vomit:(.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭Vincent Vega

Anybody else afraid to higher up the volume when they are whispering in the bedroom coz you know they are gonna blast the BB theme 2 seconds later?scared.gif

Anybody else afraid to higher up the volume when they are whispering in the bedroom coz you know they are gonna blast the BB theme 2 seconds later?scared.gif

yes! nearly fell off the sofa already!!

Yess! It'd deafen you, manys the crossly knocked ceiling I've had here over it. I wish someone would tell Isaac that she said she'd 'fcuk Tom every nite'...Where's Freddie? Is he under the blankets between Beas' legs?' Any minute now we'll hear him going 'mmmmmm'.

what the **** is marcus at? trimming his pit hair, delicious!

• Advertisement

Marcus has just hit the nail on the head there. She probably just jumped on Siavash 'cos Bea landed....the psychologist on BBLB said the same, that another alpha female arriving was a threat. Right too in saying that she doesn't think far ahead just of the moment and what she wants.

what the **** is marcus at? trimming his pit hair, delicious!

He picks and eats his toenails too. He recycles himself. I saw him eating something that came off his face last night too.

He picks and eats his toenails too. He recycles himself. I saw him eating something that came off his face last night too.

he's such a ride:p

oh just hammer it into him rodrigo!!

lol.gif

Am I alone here?
    Not liking: Noirin saying what more she wants to Isaac("i got you now, so all i need is a msg from my family")boring.gif
    Liking: Marcus saying that it will probably be the ****test BB ever and they won't even do it next year :D
    haha

he's such a ridetongue.gif
    oh just hammer it into him rodrigo!!

HaHa!:D I'm glad Siavash and Marcus are mates again. I hate satisfying Noirin having Isaac there, another ardent admirer:rolleyes:. She does have an affected American accent. Another reason to make me sick.

HaHa!:D I'm glad Siavash and Marcus are mates again. I hate satisfying Noirin having Isaac there, another ardent admirer:rolleyes:. She does have an affected American accent. Another reason to make me sick.

i really despise her, i wouldn't miss her gettin booted out on friday for all the cock in the world!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

i really despise her, i wouldn't miss her gettin booted out on friday for all the cock in the world!

That's the nicest expression I've ever heard. :D

What would you be doing with all the cock in the world?:D HaHa! Noirin might like it tho':o.

It's 3.15!!! Sh*t! I've work in the morning! Nite all.

• Advertisement

thank you. i have to go to bed, my eyes are startin to cross, goodnight everyone, taaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalk to ye x

• Registered Users Posts: 2,100 ✭✭✭eightyfish

Just a quick question - am I correct in thinking that Siavash has said to BB that he definitely does not have a g/f on the outside?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,867 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

Where's Freddie? Is he under the blankets between Beas' legs?' Any minute now we'll hear him going 'mmmmmm'.

Quoted cause it made me LOL in the middle of the office! :p
    Definitely post of the week Ann

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

I wonder what BB's intentions were with sending Isaac into the house. Did they want to save Noirín? Because I think it is definitely going to go against her. The HMs are already pissed off with her and I think the public would rather kick her smug face out than watch her & Isaac together. The highlights tonight & tomorrow will be VERY important. I really want the bitch out though :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

This show is a farce now.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,431 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Whats Isaacs status? Is he a housemate who can win, or just a special guest?

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

He's not up on the BB website as an official housemate so I'm not sure what his status is. Hopefully we'll be told tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

Whats Isaacs status? Is he a housemate who can win, or just a special guest?

I really hope he's just a short-term guest. I really really hate when they shove people in there more than halfway through who have never auditioned who could end up scooping the prize money.

I get the feeling he's there more for the fame than for Noirín. Or maybe I misinterpreted his Myspace stuff where he said "the shelf life of my fame is short and I only have a small window of time to make as large a difference as I can".

And see??? I was afraid that Siavash would want to leave the house because of this :(

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭XxXciaraxXx

The clip of him going into the house is on the C4 website!

http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/video/1953d1c131b569f18694b4940c26574b/play.c4

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭DancingQueen:)

He seems alright
    but he said he was only there for one night

Advertisement