Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching BBUK10

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

but he said he was only there for one night

Yup. Thank feck for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

Ohh did he say that?

He seems like a bit of a d!ck really. He was telling Noirin what she should be sorry for :confused:

He just seems to be in for the media coverage and not for Noirin.

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭XxXciaraxXx

Ha did anyone else hear Bea in the clip just before he took off his helmet sayin 'you're not Tom are you'?

Funny little game I found where you can fight Marcus

http://www.t-enterprise.co.uk/flashgame/playgame_new.aspx?id=marcus

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

He seems alright
    but he said he was only there for one night

Did he say that? It seems that he actually IS a genuine housemate. The bookies have odds on him anyway..

• Registered Users Posts: 15,503 ✭✭✭✭jellie

He's not up on the BB website as an official housemate so I'm not sure what his status is. Hopefully we'll be told tonight

hes there now..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

Is it just me or are the microphones really bad this year? I'm forever turning up the tv and the videos on the website up. I've never once seen BB call someone into the diary room to adjust their microphones this year, they used to always show that. It used to just be when they were in bed or in the pool that the sound was bad.

Did he say that? It seems that he actually IS a genuine housemate. The bookies have odds on him anyway..

What? Ahh jaysus..

:(

*edit*

And yeah, in the video of him going in some of them asked how long he was staying and he said "I'm staying here for one night".

Hmpf.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,431 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Yep, when I posted earlier he wasn't up on Betfair as a runner, so I was wondering. Hes now up as a 75/1 outsider, so he is a genuine 'can win' housemate now. And he has a marginally better chance of winning than Lisa :P

The market seems to have decided on the Marcus/Noirin eviction. After being basically a coin toss for the first 24 hours of betting its now
    1/5 Noirin to go, 5/1 Marcus to go, so the market reckons Noirin goes about 85% of the time from here.

Yep, when I posted earlier he wasn't up on Betfair as a runner, so I was wondering. Hes now up as a 75/1 outsider, so he is a genuine 'can win' housemate now. And he has a marginally better chance of winning than Lisa :P

Gah. Sick and tired of the BB gimmicks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Yep, twice before now.
    Are you enjoying it as much as last year Tyler?:pac:

I'm not, I have to say.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

Kinda feeling bad for both Noirin and Siavash equally..:confused:

Sree stalked Noirin and ran her straight into the arms of Marcus. She wasn't part of the Lisa group and had no other choice to escape from Sree. Marcus then set about trying to chip away at the girl over 6 weeks to have his evil way with her. To me it was like watching a wife beater who starts out by eroding the females confidence before eventually turning on her.... However, unknown to Marcus she had started to fancy Siavash over those weeks and they then acted on these feelings......

She has always maintained she was still in love with her ex and I read earlier that even though she fancied Siavash and snogged him she would always take her ex over him...

She even told Siavash the other night that she just wanted to have a bit of fun cuddling and kissing in the house and that she wasn't thinking as far as when they get out of the house....

I can't say I blame the girl for choosing a guy she is in love with over a guy she fancies but that still doesn't mean that Siavash's feelings haven't been seriously hurt. She needs to stand up now and take ownership of that...

The way I look at it is simple
    1. She was targeted by Sree and Marcus who mistook friendliness for something else
    2. She fancied two blokes physically in there (Siavash and Tom) and ended up kissing and cuddling Siavash after 6 weeks (hardly trampish behaviour). It took dog-face only 1 week!!!
    3. She told Siavash during the week before Isaac went in that she was looking for a bit of fun in the house (cuddling and kissing) and wasn't even thinking as far ahead as what might happen outside....
    4. Personally I don't think she's very intelligent when she speaks to people and hasn't mastered the art of getting her true thoughts and intentions across in a conversation..She's definitely not as savvy as Bea whom I hope was rattled by Isaac's statement that he"knows what she is trying to do"

When you look at the other girls in the house and how their hook-ups have gone::::

Karly- no hook-up as she had Kenny outside
    Lisa- no hook-up 'cos of the obvious lack of another lesbian
    Dog-face- hooked up with Kris after a week
    Hira- does she even truly exist??????
    Bea- Too busy stirring the pot to contemplate a hook-up!!!:mad: Just hope for her sake that Freddie, Siavash and especially Marcus do not cotton on to her:eek:
    Noirin- One hook-up after 6 weeks with Siavash after being hounded by Marcus..

Yep, twice before now.
    Are you enjoying it as much as last year Tyler?:pac:

I'm not, I have to say.:(

I had missed about 6 pages and wasnt going back through all of them. Nope not enjoying it really this year, nobody that i really like as much as some people last year (Rex :)) too much meddling on BB part, housemate selection was crap, another partner of somebody brought in give me a break, i did like Isaac when i watched The Real World hopefully he will be the same.

Plus no Mr Nice Guy to "debate" with he wasnt a true BB fan. Noirin is an absolute wreck the head and i havent liked her from the start she went ok for a bit but then just turned bad again, i cant really put my finger on one thing that i think has let me down this year, i will kepp saying it they need to do a BB all star and then let that be the last one and send it off in style.

I had missed about 6 pages and wasnt going back through all of them. Nope not enjoying it really this year, nobody that i really like as much as some people last year (Rex :)) too much meddling on BB part, housemate selection was crap, another partner of somebody brought in give me a break, i did like Isaac when i watched The Real World hopefully he will be the same.

Plus no Mr Nice Guy to "debate" with he wasnt a true BB fan. Noirin is an absolute wreck the head and i havent liked her from the start she went ok for a bit but then just turned bad again, i cant really put my finger on one thing that i think has let me down this year, i will kepp saying it they need to do a BB all star and then let that be the last one and send it off in style.

Now you know I didn't like Rex, but there is no one in there that could even compare to him as a HM.

A couple of weeks after this one aired, it was in the papers that most of the HMs were rejects from last years auditions.
    There is no one in the house atm that would have me raging if they were voted off.
    I find myself not really caring one way or the other.

I missed MNG, but maybe there was no one to interest him either this time round.

I remember you saying that last year about the All Stars BB and I most definitly agree, BB has had it's day.

My first impression of Issac is a good one, he has Bea well sussed and is not afraid to say so.
    I hope he brings something interesting to the show as it's dying a slow painful death right before our eyes.

Now you know I didn't like Rex, but there is no one in there that could even compare to him as a HM.

A couple of weeks after this one aired, it was in the papers that most of the HMs were rejects from last years auditions.
    There is no one in the house atm that would have me raging if they were voted off.
    I find myself not really caring one way or the other.

I missed MNG, but maybe there was no one to interest him either this time round.

I remember you saying that last year about the All Stars BB and I most definitly agree, BB has had it's day.

My first impression of Issac is a good one, he has Bea well sussed and is not afraid to say so.
    I hope he brings something interesting to the show as it's dying a slow painful death right before our eyes.

Rex was defo my fav but there was alot of housemates i really did like last year compared to the bunch this year. I remembered reading about them being last yeards rejects, i might see if i can dig out some of the old BB's like maybe season 1-3 and compare them to now.

There isnt much new drama going on, its the same crap that flares up between them every other day, i wanna see some "fight night" when that dope spat at somebody (not saying i wanna see somebody get spat on) alex hiding behind the door singing, when they do the top 20 of BB i cant see anything from this season getting in there.

Rex was defo my fav but there was alot of housemates i really did like last year compared to the bunch this year. I remembered reading about them being last yeards rejects, i might see if i can dig out some of the old BB's like maybe season 1-3 and compare them to now.

There isnt much new drama going on, its the same crap that flares up between them every other day, i wanna see some "fight night" when that dope spat at somebody (not saying i wanna see somebody get spat on) alex hiding behind the door singing, when they do the top 20 of BB i cant see anything from this season getting in there.

Alex singing behind the door was class, as was Victor and his sniffle in the DR.
    Kate falling over in the bedroom with one leg in and one leg out of her trousers.

Anthony squiffy drunk and Craig looking like Myra Hindley saying " I love you Anthony, do you know that"

Aw tyler, things will never be the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

I am enjoying this years...I definitely think Noirin's a*seholey behaviour and Marcus's too certainly added to this year's.
    Rex made last years for me...if it wasn't for him, last years wouldn't have been near as good, his dry comments were so funny. When he wasn't in the room it went off the boil. The best all round I think was the Anthony and Craig one.

Ann22 wrote: »
    I am enjoying this years...I definitely think Noirin's a*seholey behaviour and Marcus's too certainly added to this year's.
    Rex made last years for me...if it wasn't for him, last years wouldn't have been near as good, his dry comments were so funny. When he wasn't in the room it went off the boil. The best all round I think was the Anthony and Craig one.

Last years one was the only year I didn't watch but I loved watching Anthony and Craig too

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭Ginny

Soooooooooooo Noirin will funnily enough forgot all these kisses later when Isaac comes in???? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

• Registered Users Posts: 46 bansheee

The whole programme seems to be contrived to make Noirin look like a maneater ,the other house mates not involved in this" luv triangle" don't get a look in.

Getting more and more boring .

Best big brother Brian Dowling remember him cleaning out the chickens..."evil, evil"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,124 ✭✭✭homah_7ft

What's happening tonight? Can't even watch the HL show :(

Whoa,, Look at Bea taking on the top dog!!!!!

Boyband way better than the girlband! Bea and Noirin didnt even mime!

That was funny!

Did they not put in any effort?

Sophie Singing beforehand was hilarious...:D

homah_7ft wrote: »
    Did they not put in any effort?

Boyband did! And Charlie did in the girlband! But Bea and Noirin just did their dance!

I'm sorry but bea is spot on about Noirin...she is all me me me....

Funny Noirin should bring that up now, I wonder if she knew her BF was going in at some stage.

They are as bad as each other. :mad:

• Advertisement

"Friends don't kiss all the time....." then don't kiss him and lead him on you silly girl!

Advertisement