Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching BBUK10

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 newbie1010

i think bea is desperate to be queen b in the house and get Noirin out. Fair enough Noirin is acting like a bit of a tool, but Bea's "I love Noirin to bits... but..." and her flirting with Siavash all points to Bea wanting to show Noirin in a bad light the week she is nominated...

Jesus though, I reaaaaaly wish Noirin would quit banging on about "being friends" - even the way she says it...aaagggggghhhhhhhhhh

• Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

"Your really good at putting people down Bea"

God, if Freddie even knew the half of it..

She's the least loving sounding hippie wannabe I've ever heard in my life

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

I can't wait to see Issac put Bea in her place later.
    I am really liking the little bit I saw of him last night and the clip on BBLB.

I think he will last in the house because he tells it like it is without any guff.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Freddie doesn't really listen to Bea, he just gazes at her dreamily, moaning and purring inwardly in his feline way, imagining her naked as the day she was born:o.

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭XxXciaraxXx

Does anyone else think that Freddie has Bea sussed? Or is it just me?

Dunno what it is but I just think that he knows what shes about!

• Advertisement

I can't wait to see Issac put Bea in her place later.
    I am really liking the little bit I saw of him last night and the clip on BBLB.

I think he will last in the house because he tells it like it is without any guff.

Must agree with you about Isaac. He really put it to Bea about what she was up to,,,,,

• Registered Users Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭Vincent Vega

newbie1010 wrote: »
    i think bea is desperate to be queen b in the house and get Noirin out. Fair enough Noirin is acting like a bit of a tool, but Bea's "I love Noirin to bits... but..." and her flirting with Siavash all points to Bea wanting to show Noirin in a bad light the week she is nominated...

Jesus though, I reaaaaaly wish Noirin would quit banging on about "being friends" - even the way she says it...aaagggggghhhhhhhhhh

I think Bea is a far bit more intelligent than Noirin.

She is also better with her words and more confident to take on even the strongest housemate in arguments.

Isaac seems like he is a bit of cocksure kinda guy, so I can't wait to see him and Bea arguing.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,124 ✭✭✭homah_7ft

Good stuff. It's like I'm there :)

It's a mirror of Rex and Nicole.

What an ignorant bunch......stuck in the food basket while the lad is introducing himself

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭Ginny

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I'm sure Noirin expected that, she just looked a bit too strange when the bell went..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭Mezcita

Siavash's face when Isaac walked in. Classic.

The rest of the HM's didnt seem to care when Noirin said it was her ex! They all just mucked into their food!

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭Miap

Love how Marcus is just ignoring it all and looking at the food!

poor auld Siavash is in shock:D

newbie1010 wrote: »

I know!! That really irritates me too, that and the constant repetition of 'I'm just here to have fun' grrrr:mad:!
    Look at the absolute cow...She's just soo smug!

Ginny wrote: »
    hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I'm sure Noirin expected that, she just looked a bit too strange when the bell went..

That's my opinion too, suddenly she is talking about her BF and everyone loving him and he appears.:rolleyes:

Could explain why she refused to get involved with anyone in there besides a kiss and a cuddle.:pac:

Too true. Grinds my gears the way she repeats that line.

Bet she's wrapped around his little finger!

Love how Marcus came out there and everything back to normal with him and Siavash!

Professional Reality couple methinks...and "Daddys home?????" seriously!

• Advertisement

Nasty ass fooker that Marcus:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

She was like a scolded child.

Is it just me, or did it so look a bit like a "master/slave" relationship type thing?

Probably just me.

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭Miap

Eh he is totally in control in that relationship!!!! Daddys back....cringe

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

Lol, walking around like he's not seen a second of the show.

Bet she's wrapped around his little finger!

Love how Marcus came out there and everything back to normal with him and Siavash!

I think guys don't hold grudges for as long as girls do.:D

She was like a scolded child.

Is it just me, or did it so look a bit like a "master/slave" relationship type thing?

Probably just me.

I think that's why she gets herself in trouble with guys.. She hasn't a clue how to handle herself properly around men
    LOL Bea saying that he seems a bit arrogant haha

Oh Jesus Tweedledumb and dumber....

what is siavash doing?

Hilarious looking at lisa and david in the DR

Gimp and mini gimp

• Advertisement

That Lisa one! How can she be pleased about what's happened poor Siavash?

I still think Siavash is cool as ****. He handled that awkward situation very well. I suspect Isaac feels slightly insecure with her.

Advertisement