Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching BBUK10

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,743 ✭✭✭kleefarr

Only 55 mins after this finishes for the live show. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Please BB call 2 HMs to the Diary Room when Lisa and David are beside the door.:mad:

Then turf them out, like you did with Stuart in BB5.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭Vincent Vega

Heres hopin they send some from the dole office in to tell Lisa she is cut off.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭XxXciaraxXx

If Noirin doesnt go on Friday (but I think she will), she will be up next week again and then go!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭Ginny

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh Noirin has to go tomorrow, otherwise the house is screwed...tension is way too much!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,124 ✭✭✭homah_7ft

Ann22 wrote: »
    That Lisa one! How can she be pleased about what's happened poor Siavash?

what did she say?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

What is the gay guys name with Lisa? David is it? What a wanker.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

Have to laugh at Siavash pulling a Marcus on it - Don't want to talk about it to ya:p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭mailrewop

Hilarious looking at lisa and david in the DR

Gimp and mini gimp

Pinky and the brain

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

I find it a bit sickening that Noirín and Marcus are the ones rewarded in this and Siavash just wants to do himself in.

It's not really the kind of game I like to watch Big Brother playing.

• Advertisement

mailrewop wrote: »
    Pinky and the brain
    I'd say its more Pinky and Pinky, not a full brain between the 2 of them...

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭XxXciaraxXx

I think Isaac will be a good HM if Noirin goes on Friday! He doesnt seem to actually care about her! Just control her while she's there to get what he wants and then when she's gone...........oh well!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,743 ✭✭✭kleefarr

kleefarr wrote: »
    Only 55 mins after this finishes for the live show. :)

Ah. No. 45 mins. This doesn't finish until 10 past.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭alastair_doom

homah_7ft wrote: »
    what did she say?

"What goes around comes around"
    And how happy she was at all this.

Ginny wrote: »
    Ohhhhhhhhhhhh Noirin has to go tomorrow, otherwise the house is screwed...tension is way too much!!!

Loving the tension,,,,what else have they being doing that is in any way interesting:confused:

Really don't think I could stand to see Marcus being overly friendly now to Siavash when he wouldn't even spit on him during the week. Also want to see Bea try to get into the middle of Noirin's and Isaac's buzz especially when Isaac has the measure of the s**t stirrer

Yup, I think he's there more for the fame and his own entertainment than anything else tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

Have to laugh at Siavash pulling a Marcus on it - Don't want to talk about it to ya:p

Well to be fair Marcus really had nothing to be all huffed about. Siavash on the other hand just got carelessly discarded by Noirin for some other bloke.

This is the kind of thing that makes me uncomfortable about BB. They are really setting up Noirin up to be public enemy one. Of course she's not doing herself any favours, but by putting that bloke in, BB are just inciting hatred from the public towards Noirin.

She has the knives out tonight so.

"What goes around comes around"
    And how happy she was at all this.

I hope Karma bites her bum.:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭Delta Kilo

Yes BB you have done it again... People always wonder how I watch BB but now all I have to do is show them that 15 min segment to prove it... Classic BB, classic TV.

Feeling sorry for poor Siavash, he certainly drew the short straw! Lovin' how Marcus is just watching and laughing... you go dude!

• Advertisement

I mean when you think about it siavash only kissed the girl a few times. I don't think he is sad at losing her but I think he feels more like a fool for dumping his girl on live tv

• Registered Users Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭Delta Kilo

LZ5by5 wrote: »
    This is the kind of thing that makes me uncomfortable about BB. They are really setting up Noirin up to be public enemy one. Of course she's not doing herself any favours, but by putting that bloke in, BB are just inciting hatred from the public towards Noirin.

Who cares, its fun to watch. I don't know the Girl, the fact that she is Irish wouldn't make me want to like her, nor would it make me dislike her... She's just another housemate to me... all I want is good TV

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

homah_7ft wrote: »
    what did she say?

She was in the diary room with David saying how joyful she was about the situation and how she had sympathy for no one.

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭Miap

Loving Isaac putting Bea in her place there when she sticks her nose in!!!

Nice one Isaac....speaking absolute sense
    Sticking it to nosey stirring cow:p

He is soooooo well able for that girl and he has her down to a tee:D

F*ck me, he's intimidaing!

You tell her Issac, she thinks she has the HMs sussed, and you.
    She is so trying to shit stir there.

Bea will deffo nom Issac next week.

Issac :"I know what you're doin', and it's fine":cool:

Right so fron now on noone is allowed question Noirins actions or else Iaasc will get involved....So Noirin can change her own sweet mind as much as she wants and thats fine...

BB is just not sitting right with me this year, its too scripted and controlled, leaves a bad taste.

What did he say to her?

• Advertisement

F*ck me, he's intimidaing!
    How, he was just totally upfront with the girl and told her in no uncertain terms to mind her own

Advertisement