Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching BBUK10

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭XxXciaraxXx

I think Im going to like this guy!:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

How, he was just totally upfront with the girl and told her in no uncertain terms to mind her own

Ah but it's the way he says things. It's just the way he comes across to me is all.

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭Miap

Oh my god she just totally used a line Isaac said earlier....There is a difference between liking someone and loving them!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

Finally Noirin said it like she means it in a clear concise way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And look at Bea the orgy girl talking about being classy:rolleyes:

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭Ginny

Ohhhhhhhhhh how controlling, earlier he asked did Siavash want to talk to Noirin, now he doesn't want her to talk to him???

• Advertisement

Notice how she gets all assertive when she knows he has her back. She can pretty much do what she wants now.

Until tomorrow.

I think Im going to like this guy!:pac:

Loving him already, he is sooo not fussed with these lot at all:D
    I'd say he will take the whole lot of them on

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Noirin : To Rodrigo: " I love my boyfriend, My ex boyfriend"
    Yeah right, I don't believe they are ex's for a minute.

I think this is rigged, no questions as such from Noirin, christ I would have been interrogating him as too why and how and why.
    And still be asking bloody questions the next day.
    Her reaction looked acted, definitely acted.

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭deise48

agressive american f**ker

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

She's coming across as someone who doesn't care about anyone else except herself. If she does speak to Siavash it's only 'cos she knows she'd better 'cos of us lot watching. She doesn't need to ask Isaac if it's the right thing to do...she should do it for consideration. My tv keeps skipping bits it could be my sky, is anyone else's? I don't know if it's being edited by BB.

• Advertisement

Notice how she gets all assertive when she knows he has her back. She can pretty much do what she wants now.

Until tomorrow.

I'd get pretty assertive if a child like Rodrigo came in and started talking to me about my relationship. Hello.....the lad was pouring oil on beds a few weeks ago. jeez, I would have been a lot more assertive with him

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Seperate beds?
    Yeah,right.
    Who are they fooling, as if she wouldn't want to get in beside him, even though he decided the separate beds.

I really like him apart from the Daddy inference.:pac:

I'd get pretty assertive if a child like Rodrigo came in and started talking to me about my relationship. Hello.....the lad was pouring oil on beds a few weeks ago. jeez, I would have been a lot more assertive with him

Tell me you're not honestly still on Noirin's side? Or the aggressive Yank? Surely you can't be....:rolleyes:

homah_7ft wrote: »
    What did he say to her?

Bea said that she and all the other housemates were surprised by her actions, that everyone including her thought that she genuinely cared about Siavash(which surprised me 'cos Bea said repeatedly that she didn't pick up a genuine vibe from them especially from Noirin's side). Anyway, she may have been stirring but I was glad she said it. I badly wanted someone to put Noirin on the spot 'cos she was just too smug with not the slightest bit of compassion. However, Isaac got quite intimidating and when Bea said 'I don't want to give the impression that i'm judging', he said she she was giving that impression, that Noirin was a grown woman and could make her own decisions and Bea didn't know the whole situation. He really came across strongly as if he was defending Noirin.

I wanted to slap Noirin:mad:.

Young and hyper sensitive Rodrigo may be but he said some really wise things there. He is a caring lad and imo he was the more mature of the two in that room by fifty miles.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,737 ✭✭✭BroomBurner

I'm with fluffy, I like the guy. He's an 8 or a 9 while the others in the house (freddie, Siavash and Marcus) are all a 1-3 on the scale of manliness. Top notch.

Also, he put Bea in her place. She has spent the last few days saying how Noirin had no feelings for Siavash then says, in front of Isaac, that she thought Noirin did have feelings for him. Total two-facedness.

Ann22 wrote: »
    Young and hyper sensitive Rodrigo may be but he said some really wise things there. He is a caring lad and imo he was the more mature of the two in that room by fifty miles.

Rodrigo is a tool. I wouldn't pay any heed to what he says. He is also useless at arguing.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,100 ✭✭✭eightyfish

What an episode. Not boring any more!

Stupid immature emotionally confused Noirin leaving a series of scarred depressed men in her wake. Sree and Marcus were losers but Siavash I feel sorry for. She didn't even talk to him! And then started rabbiting on her ex's words to Rodrigo aggressively in justification for her decision not to talk to Siavash.

Just to get things clear - Siavash does NOT have a g/f outside the house, yeah?

Rodrigo is a tool. I wouldn't pay any heed to what he says. He is also useless at arguing.

I'm talking about this situation. He just hoped she'd think about her actions and have some thought for Siavash. It was kind of him to make the effort. So what if he's useless at arguing? So what if he acts like a dick sometimes? In that room, he was the better person.

Tell me you're not honestly still on Noirin's side? Or the aggressive Yank? Surely you can't be....:rolleyes:

She fancied Siavash and she snogged him after being locked up for 6 weeks with the only other males in there being

Marcus- deluded wannabe cartoon character
    Freddie- Shaggy (scooby doo) lookalike
    Sree- virgin stalker (also deluded)
    Kris- with dogface
    Charlie- Mr gay UK runner-up
    Rodrigo- bisexual 12 year old
    Tom- AWOL
    Kenneth- tosser going out with Karly

That left Siavash whom she shared a few kisses and cuddles with 'cos she likes him but in come her ex whom she has often referred to as still being in love with.

What do ye expect her to do?
    Siavash dumped his girl on tv and he then got dumped. As I said in another post- the playa got played.

I do accept she has not got the smarts to explain herself properly when in conversation with men and I do think she is incredibly led but for crying out loud she is 25 and single. How many times has she said she wasn't thinking any further than the house for herself and Siavash, that she only wanted to be friends with benefits.......

I think the prob here is that she was not acting in the usual soppy girly way like dogface was with 'Kris. She only wanted a bit of fun in the house, not your typical female response

• Advertisement

I'm talking about this situation. He just hoped she'd think about her actions and have some thought for Siavash. It was kind of him to make the effort. So what if he's useless at arguing? So what if he acts like a dick sometimes? In that room, he was the better person.

I know what you mean, but I think he came across as pussy-footing around the issue instead of just saying to her that she needs to talk to Siavash as soon as possible.

I feel for Noirin though. She hasn't behaved the best, does come across as slightly vacuous, but noone forced Siavash to climb in to her bed and keep asking for kisses. He has himself to blame.

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭Miap

Have to agree with fluffy she has said all along she didnt want anything serious and has not stopped going on about her ex since day one in the house!!! There was only gonna be one outcome when Isaac went in!!!
    She is being in sensitive in not talking to Siavash but i think shes hoping itll all die down and she wont have to confront the situation!!!! Which is not the best way to deal with it i admit!!

I feel for Noirin though. She hasn't behaved the best, does come across as slightly vacuous, but noone forced Siavash to climb in to her bed and keep asking for kisses. He has himself to blame.

And you can bet that he does.

Siavash only thought of himself when he messed around with noirin. He didn't think about Marcus or his g/f. He got his wires seriously crossed and then he got his fingers burnt.
    Roddy is a plank who is as volatile as Marcus is deluded. She was right to nip his interference in the bud quick smart before he got pi**ed off and ran out for the bottle of oil:p

Feelings on the HMs:

Isaac - My favourite housemate at the moment.
    Noirin - a bit emotionally dim and insensitive, but ok. Doesn't deserve to be treated with such hatred.
    Siavash - over-sensitive, slightly deluded, nice enough guy
    Marcus - insane and dangerous (socially)
    Dogface - more entertaining since Kris left, but easily led and too quick to judge Noirin when she herself had an actual fake relationship in the house
    Freddie - disliking him more and more now. His instant dislike of Isaac was a show of how he's changed since Bea came on the scene
    Bea - the most evil of the house. Machiavellian to the extreme.
    Charlie - funny, loved him doing the girlband thing
    Rodrigo - irritating manchild
    Lisa - irritating man
    David - his voice makes me laugh. No other good qualities
    Hira - who?

Miap wrote: »
    Have to agree with fluffy she has said all along she didnt want anything serious and has not stopped going on about her ex since day one in the house!!! There was only gonna be one outcome when Isaac went in!!!
    She is being in sensitive in not talking to Siavash but i think shes hoping itll all die down and she wont have to confront the situation!!!! Which is not the best way to deal with it i admit!!

That's my point excactly. She is not good at talking at all to people and is very easily led. Marcus led her around like a tool for 6 bloody weeks.
    She loves her ex, that's it!!!
    She was messing and having fun with Siavash and unfortunately the poor guy has gotten hurt. She is responsible for that, but for crying out loud, she was only seeing him and kissing a few days. You'd swear they had the wedding venue booked or something

I know what you mean, but I think he came across as pussy-footing around the issue instead of just saying to her that she needs to talk to Siavash as soon as possible.

He could hardly tell her to talk to Siavash, she'd tell him to mind his own business. All he could do was try and prick her conscience..but she doesn't have one so it was pointless anyway.
    I don't feel for Noirin in the slightest. She's happy as Larry. She'll get her boos on the way out but so do loads of others.
    No, no one forced Siavash to climb into bed with her but she strongly flirted with him and responded to his advances. I don't know of many people who could resist someone they fancied like mad....in a situation like the BB house feelings and attachments to each other are much stronger than in the outside world.. It was only when Bea told him about her feelings for Tom that he had doubts and by then he was well hooked.
    He could be excused for thinking they may have a future. Remember he could only see from his point of view...everyone else could see how two faced she was being...and yes I know she kept saying 'we only friends' and that kind of crap but actions speak much louder than words.

Feelings on the HMs:

Isaac - My favourite housemate at the moment.
    Noirin - a bit emotionally dim and insensitive, but ok. Doesn't deserve to be treated with such hatred.
    Siavash - over-sensitive, slightly deluded, nice enough guy
    Marcus - insane and dangerous (socially)
    Dogface - more entertaining since Kris left, but easily led and too quick to judge Noirin when she herself had an actual fake relationship in the house
    Freddie - disliking him more and more now. His instant dislike of Isaac was a show of how he's changed since Bea came on the scene
    Bea - the most evil of the house. Machiavellian to the extreme.
    Charlie - funny, loved him doing the girlband thing
    Rodrigo - irritating manchild
    Lisa - irritating man
    David - his voice makes me laugh. No other good qualities
    Hira - who?

Spot on for everyone of them.
    Love the use of the term Machiavellian for Bea......I think it's a bit harsh on Machiavelli tbh though:p
    Not a big fan of Dogface, I though it was very ironic her reason to nominate hira....saying that she thought she was too nice and so was probably false and was trying to remain quiet to not be nominated

Remember he could only see from his point of view...everyone else could see how two faced she was being.

That's the thing, she wasn't being two-faced at all! She was completely upfront and honest. He wanted more than what she did and he got burnt. His own fault, tbh.

She didn't respond to his moves, she kept telling him that they were friends. If he hadn't been overtly physical with her, she prob wouldn't have been hugging and kissing him back.

The options Siavash had were - stay Noirin's friend and back off from the physical affection; keep digging away marcus-style in the hope that he'll break her down; totally ignore her. He chose option B.

The options Noirin had were - stay Siavash's friend, be affectionate but keep telling him that that was what there will ever be; totally ignore him; enter in to a relationship with him when she didn't really fancy him that much. She chose option A.

• Advertisement

Siavash only thought of himself when he messed around with noirin. He didn't think about Marcus or his g/f. He got his wires seriously crossed and then he got his fingers burnt.

Siavash doesn't have a girlfriend, or so he said in the diary room. He more than likely vastly exaggerated a girl he was seeing on and off. He knew Noirin and Marcus were going nowhere. He really should've come clean with Marcus before anything developed tho'.
    Roddy is a plank who is as volatile as Marcus is deluded. She was right to nip his interference in the bud quick smart before he got pi**ed off and ran out for the bottle of oil:p

I wouldn't see it as interfering, he only wanted her to consider Siavash's feelings, not to just dump him and ignore him

Advertisement