Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching BBUK10

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

Ann22 wrote: »
    He could hardly tell her to talk to Siavash, she'd tell him to mind his own business. All he could do was try and prick her conscience..but she doesn't have one so it was pointless anyway.
    I don't feel for Noirin in the slightest. She's happy as Larry. She'll get her boos on the way out but so do loads of others.
    No, no one forced Siavash to climb into bed with her but she strongly flirted with him and responded to his advances. I don't know of many people who could resist someone they fancied like mad....in a situation like the BB house feelings and attachments to each other are much stronger than in the outside world.. It was only when Bea told him about her feelings for Tom that he had doubts and by then he was well hooked.
    He could be excused for thinking they may have a future. Remember he could only see from his point of view...everyone else could see how two faced she was being...and yes I know she kept saying 'we only friends' and that kind of crap but actions speak much louder than words.

Prick her conscience about what....she kissed a guy she liked and told him that they could be like friends with benefits...I watched it when she said it to him....
    The problem with the guys in that house are that they told one thing but hear another.
    Not her problem..they should all make appointments to have their ears syringed when they get out

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,737 ✭✭✭BroomBurner

I wouldn't see it as interfering, he only wanted her to consider Siavash's feelings, not to just dump him and ignore him

To dump someone would infer that they were going out with each other. They weren't. She was very specific about that. She told him a number of times that she didn't want a relationship and she was always talking about Isaac.

You can't dump someone you're not going out with.

Right, it's a bit late for me to be up, night night all!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

That's the thing, she wasn't being two-faced at all! She was completely upfront and honest. He wanted more than what she did and he got burnt. His own fault, tbh.

She didn't respond to his moves, she kept telling him that they were friends. If he hadn't been overtly physical with her, she prob wouldn't have been hugging and kissing him back.

The options Siavash had were - stay Noirin's friend and back off from the physical affection; keep digging away marcus-style in the hope that he'll break her down; totally ignore her. He chose option B.

The options Noirin had were - stay Siavash's friend, be affectionate but keep telling him that that was what there will ever be; totally ignore him; enter in to a relationship with him when she didn't really fancy him that much. She chose option A.

How did she 'not respond to his moves'????? Of course she did! Her comments about being 'friends who cuddled' were said in a very suggestive tone. She made the first move remember....saying she'd sleep in his bed and showing him her sticky boob:rolleyes:.
    I think we should just agree to differ.

Siavash doesn't have a girlfriend, or so he said in the diary room. He more than likely vastly exaggerated a girl he was seeing on and off. He knew Noirin and Marcus were going nowhere. He really should've come clean with Marcus before anything developed tho'.

So Siavash can see a girl on and off and dump her on live tv but noirin can't see him on and off and dump him for a guy she is obviously crazy over:confused:

No more than Siavash thinking he was in a relationship, I daresay his "girlfriend" on the outside thought the same thing as well:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,743 ✭✭✭kleefarr

... showing him her sticky boob..

What's one of those?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭XxXciaraxXx

Dunno if this has been posted, but just spotted this on the C4 website! Cant wait to see it on tomorrow nights highlights!

http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/blog/2c6cca1e6ff755bbeb431db030bd6e62/view.c4

Must say BB has definitely gotten interesting.
    Loving the chat tonight, must dash down to see the kids off to bed before they all think they have been orphaned.
    Till tomorrow
    Night:)

• Registered Users Posts: 48 ilovemybed

Noirin to go PLEASE !

Also is Hira still in the house ?
    My theory is, that she was playing hide and seek with the housemates and they forgot to find her so she is still hiding ! I dont recall her doing anything in the house at all.
    There is boring housemates then there is NON-EXISTANT ones too.

To dump someone would infer that they were going out with each other. They weren't. She was very specific about that. She told him a number of times that she didn't want a relationship and she was always talking about Isaac.

You can't dump someone you're not going out with.

Right, it's a bit late for me to be up, night night all!

Do you not remember the face of her when the suggestion of Siavash and Bea getting together arose?????'No, I wouldn't like that!' she said..and she told Siavash this too. How the feck does she think he feels??
    No they weren't going out with each other but there was an understanding there.
    I'm quoting my earlier post here......''yes I know she kept saying 'we only friends' and that kind of crap but actions speak much louder than words'' No point saying we're only friends when your tongue's just been down someone's throat:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭XxXciaraxXx

Only started watching live now, who are Lisa and Charle talking about? What happened?

• Advertisement

So Siavash can see a girl on and off and dump her on live tv but noirin can't see him on and off and dump him for a guy she is obviously crazy over:confused:

No more than Siavash thinking he was in a relationship, I daresay his "girlfriend" on the outside thought the same thing as well:eek:
    He said he had no girlfriend, I'm surmising that maybe he had a girl in mind that he might snog the odd night they'd happen to meet. It's totally different in the outside world and you know it its..where you could be in different worlds for weeks on end then happen to meet up and maybe have a snog.. and where both of you have been with other people in the meantime. Not a closed environment like the BB house.

It seems he's given her a diamond earring...and wants it back now..too right..I wonder if Isaac knows she has it? I think it was some kind of token of his feelings for her. ...yeah a great 'friend' wasn't he? Didn't see that happen. Probably under the duvet during one of their friendly cuddles:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭patchybaby

i may be going on out on a limb here but noireen makes me fooking sick....micky teaser of all times...she did/was having a thing with siavash...wot a friggen lush man!!! he deserves all he got mind you....and look he chose to chat too?? Marcus....i really hope that doll gets booted right outa that house tomorrow night and Davina rips her to shreds.....sorry about my rantings but for god sake woman get a grip....and who the dus the american (Luke??) think he is!!!! mind you he shut Bea up hahah classic xx

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

It seems he's given her a diamond earring...and wants it back now..too right..I wonder if Isaac knows she has it? I think it was some kind of token of his feelings for her. ...yeah a great 'friend' wasn't he? Didn't see that happen. Probably under the duvet during one of their friendly cuddles:rolleyes:
    Friendly cuddles.:D

Marcus and Bea are ripping her to shreds in the bathroom.

Bea saying he snapped at her last night in the kitchen.
    Oh no he didn't.:pac::pac::pac:

Friendly cuddles.:D

Marcus and Bea are ripping her to shreds in the bathroom.

Bea saying he snapped at her last night in the kitchen.
    Oh no he didn't.:pac::pac::pac:
    I was wondering what she was going to say there before it broke for the ads. How can Bea say to Siavash that she'd said to Noirin and Isaac that she could feel a vibe between her and Siavash after she told Siavash(among others) before that she couldn't feel one.

I'd say Ann, that Bea has a bee in her bonnet because she has realised that Issac has her game well sussed.

She is too clever by far in that house,( I'm talking about her pulling the wool over the HMs eyes ) and he comes in and lets her know straight off that he knows what she is up to.

Not pleased,is she.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,297 ✭✭✭Goose81

Who is noireen with,has she ditched searvash the creep (sp)?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭Vincent Vega

Yeah, that Searvash guy sucks.
    Shes lying with Marcus.
    He shaved all his hair off for her.

Goose81 wrote: »
    Who is noireen with,has she ditched searvash the creep (sp)?

It's too long to go into.:D
    Read the thread back a bit.:pac:

Short version, her ex boyfriend.:pac:

Jesus, that Isaac lad has been in the house just 24 hrs and he must have drained the ice machine in the fridge 5 or 6 times over.

Is iced water all the rage in the US or somethin?
    Am i so behind on trends?:confused:

• Advertisement

Jesus, that Isaac lad has been in the house just 24 hrs and he must have drained the ice machine in the fridge 5 or 6 times over.

Is iced water all the rage in the US or somethin?
    Am i so behind on trends?:confused:

He doesn't want to get dehydrated now does he.
    Those Americans, stealing all the ice.:mad:
    That's cold.:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,836 ✭✭✭Sir Gallagher

Marcus brushing his beautiful hair is really a sight to behold, also is it me or does Bea look kind of inbred? Either that or a devolved human? She gets on my wick.

Oh lovely, conversation about The Butterfly Effect.:pac:

Dogface is unbelievably hot.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭leggo

Dogface is unbelievably hot.

Really?? I'm a big fan of her...but still...really?!

• Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭fcleere

noirin is a d******d
    issac is a d******d
    disappointed in siavash to even get involved with her in the first place. he seems like a fairly cool fella.
    now noirin wont have to speak for herself, as was demonstrated in the kitchen when Bea was tryin to talk to her, nor will she be trying so "sincerely" to regain friendships like when Marcus was in the pool.
    always thought she was an absolute gimp and the presence of this muppet boyfriend confirms it.
    they are well suited,can only imagine the intelligent conversations they have together.

good to see marcus gettin a laugh at the whole thing too!

leggo wrote: »
    Really?? I'm a big fan of her...but still...really?!

Are you joking?
    I would give up my left nut for a night with dogface.

Id post some better ones but I would be banned.
    Sophie-Reade1.jpg

Hopefully Marcus kills himself soon enough,what an outrageous creep!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,867 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

Well it's been an interesting few days....

Just when you think she can't go any lower, Noirin sinks to a new low the minute her often talked about (supposedly) "ex"-boyfriend enters the house. :rolleyes: Thank christ we (probably) won't have to look at her after tonight!

Poor Siavash - but at least himself and Marcus have made up, and he's finally seen that using, two-faced, prick-teasing bitch for what she is!! :mad:
    Marcus seems to have finally lifted himself out of his depression too and was great to see him back on form last night.

Bea: I initially liked her when she came in and thought herself and Freddie made a cute couple, but turns out she's a bigger sh1t-stirrer than Noirin! Everytime I see her, she's bitching about someone to someone else!

Freddie: Really needs to forget about Bea, and get back to being himself

Lisa/David: I'm putting these two together as after last night's diary room "performance" it's hard to tell where one stops and the other begins. He is just a gimp who I CANNOT listen to (but then I'm not a fan of Little Britain's "only gay in the village" either!), and Lisa... well she's a miserable, sponging bitch. She was thrilled last night with the way things were going in the house! :mad:

Hira: Seriously, why is she even in the house? What idiot on the production team decided she'd be a good HM. She's either prancing around the garden, giggling like a deranged 10 year old and gushing about how much she's loves Big Brother :rolleyes:, or presumably hiding in whatever corner the (generally) equally anonymous Rodrigo is in most of the time.

Sophie/Charlie: Just haven't been the same since Kris was evicted - which is a shame as he was/is a tosser!

Isaac: Seems like another tosser of the highest order - clearly him and Noirin are well suited ("Daddy's back"?? - sounds like a line from a bad American teen TV "drama"). He was NOT happy with Bea in the kitchen (which was the only thing I agreed with him on), and as someone else said, who do him and Noirin think they're fooling with the seperate beds thing :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 559 ✭✭✭Triton

Isaac gets my thumbs up for putting Bea in her place. It's about time. She walked round at the start with all this free love and bohemian crap to get in with Freddie but now all of that has been conveniently forgotten. She seems to think that attending the V festival once a year makes her a born again hippy. She's an idiot IMO and the biggest game player in there.

Her comment about "class" last night. Yes, bohemian hippies are really into talking about class. Her true colours are showing now. She's a jumped up little hypocrite who stinks of normaliness but bitches like a champion! If you ask me, she's a clever, educated version of Lisa.

Also, they didn't show her comments last night to Freddie that some people said she made about him being draining and getting involved in things that shouldn't concern him. What exactly does she spend her whole time doing? She jumped into Charlie and Lisa's argument. She constantly involves herself in Norin's affairs and there's probably countless other things she does too.

In fairness, Isaac has acted like more of a man than any of them. He went and tried to speak to Siavash. He showed he has no fear of anyone by walking around the house and shaking the hand of every person in there. And he showed respect for the situation by sleeping in a separate bed. It has to be pretty hard to do that if they've been apart that long and have such strong feelings but he did it so not to make Siavash or the others feel any more awkward. Some people on here may give out about him but fair play I say.

He's my favourite housemate at the minute. If Norin does go tonight, it'd be good to see an alpha male struggle between Isaac and Marcus. I thought Tom would give that but he just wasn't arsed in the end, which I really can't blame him for. Marcus is more of an alpha sulky boy than an alpha male.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Hopefully Marcus kills himself soon enough,what an outrageous creep!!!

I know you're (hopefully) just joking but that's a horrible thing to say.

Advertisement