Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching BBUK10

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Kaiser2000, I agree with every single thing you said :D

• Registered Users Posts: 20,448 ✭✭✭✭joes girls

Cant wait for tonight, its going to be the best yet me thinks!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,431 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Goose81 wrote: »
    Are you joking?
    I would give up my left nut for a night with dogface.

Id post some better ones but I would be banned.
    Sophie-Reade1.jpg

Hopefully Marcus kills himself soon enough,what an outrageous creep!!!

I disagree with your suicide hopes (harsh) but your Sophie in a LPool top photo is the Post of the Thread so far. Post more please.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,867 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

joes girls wrote: »
    Cant wait for tonight, its going to be the best yet me thinks!

The highlights yes, but the post-eviction interview will consist of:

Crowd: Cheers *as BB stage guy holds up the prompt card*

Davina: So what was the story with you and Sree/Marcus/Siavash/Tom .. err, have I left anyone out... then?

Noirin: We're really just FRIENDS. I never wanted a relationship in the house.. wanted to have fun.. blah blah

Crowd: Booo!!

Z-list Guest: *sides with the crowd who cheer*

Psychologist: *Random psychobabble about her body language and tactileness etc.*

:rolleyes:

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 54,357 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

im shocked that Noirin is 1/20 to go and marcus is 7/1

with the boyfriend in now you'd expect marcus to go wouldn't ya

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭XxXciaraxXx

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

I loved the show last night!

Got a bad vibe from Isaac from the start, and when he attacked Bea, we already got a glimpse of what he's really like.

I don't think that Noirin is still in love with him, or even him with her, before she came into the house she was working in Dunnes and he was in the US/Oz. If they were so in love, they would have been together, even if it had to be long distance. He's been offered the opportunity for more TV exposure (and the cash/female attention that comes with it) and has grasped it with both hands. At the same time, he is spraying over the house like a tomcat to try intimidate Siavash and Marcus and whoever might hover around Noirin, he wants her at Daddy's beck and call.

She just doesn't know what she wants, as usual.

Bea has shown a new side in the last few days, very entertaining to see her tell it as it is, she'd want to be careful though, we don't need another Lisa!

Siavash just wants the ground to swallow him as he's realised he's been made a fool of inside the house, and is probably hated outside the house over his betrayal of his girlfriend.

Marcus is loving the drama, and has immediately realligned himself with Siavash, mainly to watch him squirm though!!

The rest of them are background characters at the moment, but I still like Charlie, and would like to see more of him in the highlights show.

p.s. does anyone think that if Marcus shaved off his chops and hair, he'd look a bit like Isaac?? Isaac's eyes and brows remind me of Marcus for some reason :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

God, Bea is a sly bitch and the entire show has just gone to sh1te in the last few days. Marcus just sleeping/lying down/in the pool ALL the time. When grown men sulk....tv sucks.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

The worst kind of patronising knut to ever have an argument. You know the type
    gets your blood boiling about something and then pulls the classic "You don't have to use that language with me", "Why are you being so aggressive?",
    Absolute effing control freak.....

Personally and I know we don't advocate violence here on boards but in that enclosed pressure cooker that is Big Brother I would have ripped her head clear off!!!!!
    It's only a pity she's dealing with a girl like Noirin and not some other hard nut who would seriously be able to put her in her place
    And then I would have left with the biggest grin on my face and brazened it out with the crowds and to hell with the lot of them
    BRING IT ON BIATCH I would've been screaming at her
    Let's take it to the garden away from everyone and have this out proper stylee:D
    Watch her preppy school ass run back to the lads then:P

Sorry, but people like that boil my blood....deliberate s**t stirring yokes.
    Granted, noirin made a muck of things with Siavash. She had nothing to do with Isaac coming in and to be honest the whole house are turning into a lynch mob which is just getting plain nasty....
    Lisa all of a sudden is a confidant to them all again, last week they were almost likening her to Hitler.
    Dogface is bitching non-stop to Bea about her
    Even the child Roddy has an opinion
    Marcus has been slagging her for the last 6 weeks to anyone who will listen everytime his advance for "you know what" was rejected.
    She's better off without them and fair play to her for not walking:)

Word of warning girls...... we are still living in the era where men if they choose can get away relatively unscathed with meaningless attitudes to women/relationships but woe betide any woman who would attempt to do the same :(

The double standards are astounding.

I wonder if Siavash's g/f is feeling quite soooo sorry for him. I'd say she is rubbing her hands in glee watching and saying " karma is a bee with an itch":P

• Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

I loved the show last night!

Got a bad vibe from Isaac from the start, and when he attacked Bea, we already got a glimpse of what he's really like.

Bea has shown a new side in the last few days, very entertaining to see her tell it as it is, she'd want to be careful though, we don't need another Lisa!
    :P

I must've missed that part of the show. I saw him speaking to Bea but I'm almost certain he never attacked her. He was being smart with her alright but it hardly warrants the use of the word "attacked"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

Sorry, but Noirín has no right whatsoever to get up on her high horse and spout that sh*t to people after the way she's carried on.

Bea's a stirrer. Oh yes. But she's not wrong in a lot of what she says. Between the two of them, I'd take Bea any day.

Noirín doesn't know what she thinks/wants without someone to tell her. And Isaac is just the guy. Controlling, direct, intimidating...perfect for her.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Stray Cat

OMG whats up with Noreen dropping Sea of Hash like that? Completely using him as a comfort blanket while she's in the house,then as soon as her (ex) comes runnin through the door she drops everything and everyone to suddenly declare she had always loved him even when the were no longer a couple. Dont like that Issac chap he seems very suspicious and that attitude he had with Bea was bang out of order. Cant wait to see Noreen being evicted tonite!
    :P

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Marcus has to go tonight, I want to see more of This .:pac:

Looks like Bea got stung.

It will run and run, but only if Noirín stays.

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭this_time

not sure who i want to go tonight. I like the whole awkwardness with noirin being there but i want to see the old friendship of marcus, siavash and halfwit back together. them boys were running that show.:eek: noirin made an awful mess of it. no doubt they'll be seeing a lot of each other after the show though, should even have their own show imo. i hear siavash is writing marcus on his forehead to try keep him in. who'd of imagined that earlier this week?! the boys are back. isaac would wanna watch himself if noirin goes.:D

i think i'd like to see noirin go actually. bea could turn into the new noirin, as in the three boys will take a bigger liking to her and all try their luck. noirin has outstayed her welcome, shes just selfish really, unable to take responsibility for her actions either. siavash was dead right to tell her to leave. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

Really hard call to say who will be gone. Marcus has a huge hate-base :pac: but Noirin has lost a lot of fans over the last week. I used to like her and defend her until the day before Tom left.

In a way now I want Noirin out and hopefully Isaac will follow her but then again the b*tching sessions are quite entertaining.

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭this_time

Cathooo wrote: »
    but Noirin has lost a lot of fans over the last week.quote]

Noirin had fans??:eek: It's actually a mystery how karly got voted out before her the other week. It definitely suited the producers though, which is why i feel marcus could get the boot tonight regardless. Be a real shame. Marcus is a top guy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Would like to see Noirin go ,just thinks it's turned into the Noirin show now and even though most of the others houesmates are boring ,would be nice to see her in the same similar position as Karly was except she ( Norin ) goes , boyfriend stays .

• Registered Users Posts: 11,276 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

Looks like Bea got stung.

Nice. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭Kev_ps3

Must say I have grown to hate Bea and Halfwit over past few days..

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭Miap

Bea is so patronising and full of her own self importance!!
    Yeah Siavash got stung and noirin didnt deal with situation very well but lets not forget Siavash basically dumped his girlfriend on national tv and now people are falling all over him like he is so innocent in the whole thing!!!!
    They say Noirin is fickle but what about the rest of the housemates who hated Lisa not too long ago and now they are all talking to her and bitching bout Noirins behaviour!!!! Silly

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭Vincent Vega

Miap wrote: »
    Bea is so patronising and full of her own self importance!!
    Yeah Siavash got stung and noirin didnt deal with situation very well but lets not forget Siavash basically dumped his girlfriend on national tv and now people are falling all over him like he is so innocent in the whole thing!!!!
    They say Noirin is fickle but what about the rest of the housemates who hated Lisa not too long ago and now they are all talking to her and bitching bout Noirins behaviour!!!! Silly

You COULD say that, but then again, I'll repeat, that she did appear on Little Brother a few weeks BEFORE Siavash and Noirin happened, referring to herself as 'his friend'.

So....I don't know about 'girlfriend'.
    Is it so uncommon for people not to know what they have with a person?
    Definitions are hard.

Maybe he wasn't sure if what he and that girl had was a boyfriend/girlfriend thing?
    The conclusion I would draw from her Little Brother appearance is that neither did she.

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭kellsum

I don't believe Noreen and Isaac are a couple or ever were a couple, I find it very staged! Plus she definately knew he was coming into the house watch her reactions again:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,431 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Exciting stuff on the betting front. Looks like we could have a new favourite in the next 24 hours.

Freddie has now drifted out to just under 3/1.
    Siavash charging in to just over 3/1.
    So we could soon have our 4th betting favourite of the series (Rodrigo for the first 2 nights was favourite, and believe it or not Angel was favourite for a week at the start).

Sophie now into 5/1 and I think its between these 3 now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

I hate this why bring in the person who is up for evictions other half when it looks really likely that the other person is gonna go, it wrecks my head, dont bring them in at all its just too much god dam meddling! It ruined Rex's odds last year for sure. Maybe i would like to see Noirin stay in my Isaac and see what happens for a bit but then again i really dont like her :confused:

I am seriously starting to think that Bea is some kind of super housemate cover agent she just seems to be getting stuck into the middle of all the going ons, suppose to be all "bohemian" free love but she is loving stiring up the drama.

Marcus and Siavash have seemed to bonded again over a common enemy, 4 guys after the one chick some kind of BB record.

:mad: :(:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 311 ✭✭Corb

Really starting to like Sophie lately, never thought I would at the start but she seems like a sweet girl.

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭XxXciaraxXx

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

This video made me :mad::mad::mad:

http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/video/9405198e5fd4d38d3cf89e651b908472/play.c4

As much as I want Noirín to go, I'd love to see Bea's face if she didn't. I really hate Bea now, she's a stupid cow. And not impressed with Freddie either.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

In fairness, Bea's only saying what all of us here are saying. Or most, anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭Carroller16

Long time reader of the thread

First time poster

Noirin will go tonight. i can see Isaac leaving soon after as his mission is done in the house.

SIAVASH to win..... Rock and roll

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,867 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

This video made me :mad::mad::mad:

http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/video/9405198e5fd4d38d3cf89e651b908472/play.c4

As much as I want Noirín to go, I'd love to see Bea's face if she didn't. I really hate Bea now, she's a stupid cow. And not impressed with Freddie either.

Agree with ya on Bea. She's just ****-stirring every chance she gets :mad: I wouldn't be so harsh on Freddie though as the poor guy is still love-struck.

Seems one thing they (Freddie/Siavash/Marcus/Sree/David - yes I know, but him and Lisa are joined at the hip now! :p) all have in common though is terrible taste in women! :D

Advertisement