Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching BBUK10

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭we'llallhavetea_old

well i nearly pissed myself watchin that!! feckin brilliant!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

This video made me :mad::mad::mad:

http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/video/9405198e5fd4d38d3cf89e651b908472/play.c4

As much as I want Noirín to go, I'd love to see Bea's face if she didn't. I really hate Bea now, she's a stupid cow. And not impressed with Freddie either.
    There is no getting past the fact that Noirin is an ass around men and how she deals with situations but Bea is an out and out b**ch:(

And as for the excuse that Freddie is love sick and that excuses his behaviour is a load of old tosh:mad:

Cringed listening to him in the clip above trying to justify how it is morally okay to single out and ostracise people from the group..... It didn't take long for him to forget what it was like when everyone was doing it to him..
    He's an even bigger a**hole than Bea and so much for him being smart and intelligent. Another sad man in there who will say and do anything for a bit of a chance with a female..Can barely see his poxy little head the last few days as it is sooooo far stuck up a certain part of Bea's anatomy. can't wait to see who Bea will turn on next week if Noirin does go:eek:

Makes me spew:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Koloman

Long time reader of the thread

SIAVASH to win..... Rock and roll

I hope not, he has no backbone. When Iasac came into the house he just gave up the fight for Noirin. If he was really into her he should of fought for her affections.

Quite interesting video of Lisa calling it like she sees it and to be honest, she's not far off the mark at all:eek:

http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/video/7ce385bd337f5f28b35f56a974b589bc/play.c4

Aw jeez, that was just hilarious:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,276 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

Yeah Freddie has been ruined since Bea went in, ive gone right off him now, ive gone back to thinking Charlie will win.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Ah thanks for that! That was brilliant!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,743 ✭✭✭kleefarr

Ok, who's going?

Marcus for me, so the Norrin saga has a chance to boil until she goes next week. ;)

I don't like this 'team marcus' thing at all. For one thing it's not fair and trying to influence the voters from inside the house is a form of communication with the outside world and should be against the rules.
    I don't like Noirin plainly because she's showing a marked lack of feeling for Siavash but that's taking it too far. Marcus is a total a*shole, I've never had any pity for him at all and imo he doesn't deserve all that support.
    On the row with Noirin and Bea....Bea said a lot of things I'd've loved to have said.. like when she told Isaac he was foolish to believe it was just a 'drunken kiss' (I suspect he's under the impression she was at stuff when she was drunk 'cos he made a comment about her never drinking again)....In saying that I don't think Bea said those things out of concern for Siavash , I suspect she has her own agenda.

To be honest, at this point I'm starting to think it doesn't really matter who goes. BB will engineer the show to get what they want.

In one way I would like Marcus to go as I think he was ignoring Sia all week until Isaac came in and is only happy now that he can bitch to him about Noirin.

Then again I think it would almost be kinder to see Noirin go as they are really ganging up on her and Isaac. That said, they might back off a little if they saw her stay....

Can;'t really see the buzz if Marcus stays except that Isaac will be the next target and will prob be up with Hira who will certainly go...

Can't wait to see who the next target will be in Bea's sights after noirin and Isaac go...
    I think it will prob be Lisa

• Advertisement

Hate to break it to to you guys but its a done deal, Noirin is gone, good ridance also imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭XxXciaraxXx

It's the first eviction Im excited about!!:D

I think Noirin will go but I'd like her to stay just to see the bitchiness between her and Bea!

Ha love that crowd, she is gonna get a berating of the highest order :D

mdwexford wrote: »
    Hate to break it to to you guys but its a done deal, Noirin is gone, good ridance also imo.

I think you're right. I don't like either of them but for Siavash's sake it'd be best if she goes. I don't want to satisfy her to be slurping all over Isaac's face for the forseeable future.

Noirin just said to Isaac she's so happy one of her 'best friends' are here:D. Imagine she started the whole shebang with him now...'we're just friends!':).....Its like some kind of horror film!!!!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

I just looked at the odds on Betfair!
    Noirn is 1/25..goner

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

How much of an idiot is Marcus? A few days ago he was blanking Siavash, but now that Siavash has been jilted Marcus is acting like his best mate again. What a wanker.

Bea: She's got a leg to get over!!!!!

Nasty cow of the highest order.... and Freddie aka halfwit harking in the background, His name has never been so apt

LOL with Davinia saying "Bea, your soooo fickle"
    More like Bea, your such a s**t stirrer

• Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭35notout

LZ5by5 wrote: »
    How much of an idiot is Marcus. A few days ago he was blanking Siavash, but now that Siavash has been jilted Marcus is acting like his best mate again. What a wanker.

Completely agree - but my God, are they men or ****ing mice!

They've only know Noirin a few weeks yet act like she bloody divorced them after 10 years of marriage.

In fairness she was honest with both of them - told them they had no chance!! The fact that they (esp Siavash) allowed her to continue kissing and hugging them is their fault. She told both of them outright there was no future.....

Both wusses

• Advertisement

LZ5by5 wrote: »
    How much of an idiot is Marcus? A few days ago he was blanking Siavash, but now that Siavash has been jilted Marcus is acting like his best mate again. What a wanker.

Last night on Lf he was in the bath giving out fcuk about Siavash to Bea. She didn't say anything really. He really is a dick. I just don't want him to think Noirin going is anything to do with public empathy for him.

Did anyone hear Noirin say that to Marcus about "her storyline" or is he just stirring ****?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,431 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

As much as I don't really like her, I'm uncomfortable with a wee Irish cailin being fed to the hordes of ignorant booboys gathered outside the house tonight.

WTF is that dizzy over inflated young one about
    She did it with Sree, She did it with Marcus

Hello, those two numptees absolutely stalked and if I remember correctly only a few weeks ago people were up in arms about it bordering on sexual harassment

35notout wrote: »
    Did anyone hear Noirin say that to Marcus about "her storyline" or is he just stirring ****?

no one heard it 'cos it wasn't said:mad:

As much as I don't really like her, I'm uncomfortable with a wee Irish cailin being fed to the hordes of ignorant booboys gathered outside the house tonight.

Im foaming at the mouth in anticipation of it, i hope they boo like they've never boo'd before :)

Dogface is braindead. She did nothing to Sree and she did nothing to Marcus. However she did treat Siavash like sh*te.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭Vincent Vega

mdwexford wrote: »
    Im foaming at the mouth in anticipation of it, i hope they boo like they've never boo'd before :)

Bring on the eggs!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Originally Posted by ArmaniJeanss

But those iggnorent boo boys will boo anybody , not just Noirin so it's all just part of the game .

• Advertisement

Ann22 wrote: »
    Dogface is braindead. She did nothing to Sree and she did nothing to Marcus. However she did treat Siavash like sh*te.

I really dont think she treated him that badly - she kept saying they were freinds yet he kept kissing her!

In fairness he chased her, and kept going after she told him there was nothing to be had on the outside.

He behaved like a sap imo

Advertisement