Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching BBUK10

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

She really is going to get a bad time. If Isaac can be nominated next week then they will nominate him.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

As much as I don't really like her, I'm uncomfortable with a wee Irish cailin being fed to the hordes of ignorant booboys gathered outside the house tonight.

She'll be grand don't worry. Loads of others more hated than her were booed and survived to tell the tale:). She'll make a mint.

35notout wrote: »
    I really dont think she treated him that badly - she kept saying they were freinds yet he kept kissing her!

In fairness he chased her, and kept going after she told him there was nothing to be had on the outside.

He behaved like a sap imo
    She made the first move, she kissed him back enthusiastically. She knew he cared deeply about her. He gave her one of his diamond earrings.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭Vincent Vega

I really dont think she treated him that badly - she kept saying they were freinds yet he kept kissing her!

In fairness he chased her, and kept going after she told him there was nothing to be had on the outside.

He behaved like a sap imo

I think the main problem people are having, is that when Isaac was put in, there was not as much as a pause for thought before she was all over him.

Just got stuck in and didn't approach Siavash for a fair 2-3 hours.

That is no way to treat anybody.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

How low can Bea stoop:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators Posts: 24,367 ✭✭✭✭ChewChew

Bea is a numpty. moron. sap.

Bea. . . go. . . . Run. . . . . Jump!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,431 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

mdwexford wrote: »
    Im foaming at the mouth in anticipation of it, i hope they boo like they've never boo'd before :)

You're a bad person :P

• Registered Users Posts: 11,276 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

Bea is making things interesting though, im enjoying her backstabbing antics, we dont want everyone getting along too well or it will be very boring tv.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

What exactly did Bea say that was wrong? Is that not what everyone is saying anyway?

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭XxXciaraxXx

I dont like Bea! Did she not say about Halfwit the other day that she didn't like that he interfered with somethings that dont involve him?!

I cant help but look at her nose when she is talking! Her nostrils get wider!

• Advertisement

I wonder if they show the part of LF last night where Bea called Isaac a red neck and Marcus said he was like a gypo

• Registered Users Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭Vincent Vega

What exactly did Bea say that was wrong? Is that not what everyone is saying anyway?

Not much really.
    But shuttup please, and put on your tricolor blindfold.:pac:

Bea is making things interesting though, im enjoying her backstabbing antics, we dont want everyone getting along too well or it will be very boring tv.

I agree re Bea, her gossiping and bitchiness is hugely good for the house.
    She is almost like a running commentary for the house, keeping everyone informed about whats been said.

• Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭35notout

I think the main problem people are having, is that when Isaac was put in, there was not as much as a pause for thought before she was all over him.

Just got stuck in and didn't approach Siavash for a fair 2-3 hours.

That is no way to treat anybody.

True and a fair point. But if my ex arrived on the scene and I was still mad about him, then I think I'd do the same. I really think anyone would.

She didn't approach Siavash, but she defo mentioned him and even said to Isaac how she thought it was crap.

This ganging up in the house is nuts though - it reallllllllllllllllly makes me want her to stay just to piss them all off!

Am I wrong in thinking that dog face has nominated Marcus every single week:confused:

Did Siavash not betray him with Noirin but now is his best friend:confused:

I don't like this, very bad form. If Bea wasn't involved it wouldn't be as bad...Marcus is an abomination of humanity:mad:.

Its for the same reason I want Noirin to stay in!! Nothing to do with her Irishness, its just that it would piss them all off and stir things up a bit too

Marcus spent the past week under a duvet ffs - yet they think he's great??!

Not much really.
    But shuttup please, and put on your tricolor blindfold.:pac:

Those days are long gone I'm afraid :(

Did Siavash not betray him with Noirin but now is his best friend:confused:

Betray him? Marcus had no claim on her.

Noirin should rear up in the garden and tell them all to go to hell

If I was her I would loose the biscuit or cookie whichever.......

Self righteous knobs the whole shower of them:mad:

God, Hira doesn't say much but at least when she does it is decent.

• Advertisement

Marcus spent the past week under a duvet ffs - yet they think he's great??!

Hiding under a duvet is probably the best thing to do when you are up for eviction - keep quiet and let the other person hang themselves.

Its been said before, but having 4 up every week and positive voting would weed out a lot of the wallflowers.

Betray him? Marcus had no claim on her.

Sorry, I didn't phrase that right.
    Marcus thought he had a special relationship with Noirin and Siavash knew this but it didn't stop him getting with Noirin even though he knew it would ultimately upset Marcus.
    Now, he's all about his friendship with Marcus

My God the change in Marcus is mental!!!

Oh I'll hide under my duvet when Noirin is with Siavash and try and get attention that way....

Oh, I'll blank Siavash when he tries to make up, just to make it last longer....

Oh,Isaac is here now - I'll be outgoing and chat to everyone now!!!

WTF

Like that attitude "Fcuk the people who want to get you down"

Well said...

They hate them anyway and so they might as well have some fun winding them up with the rectum tree. Love it:D

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭XxXciaraxXx

Is Bea wearing her 'M' top? I wonder if she'll stay true to her word and cheer if Noirin gets evicted!?

If she does get evicted and Bea cheers, I hope Noirin slaps her! Would be way funnier than when Grace threw water over Susie when she got evicted!

I want Noirin to stay now just for one more week to create crazyness!

I want Noirin to stay now just for one more week to create crazyness!

My thoughts exactly!!! It;'d be much more fun with her and Isaac next week, rather than Marcus!

But doubt the great british public will agree (anyone else hate that phrase "great british public??)

My thoughts exactly!!! It;'d be much more fun with her and Isaac next week, rather than Marcus!

But doubt the great british public will agree (anyone else hate that phrase "great british public??)

Can't stand it:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭Buffy the bitch

I wonder if they show the part of LF last night where Bea called Isaac a red neck and Marcus said he was like a gypo

Thats exactly what he is to be honest.

Don't know why all the bashing about Bea I think she's lovely.

Hope to god Noirin goes even though she is Irish. She talks **** the whole time I love a older man blah blah when she was with a 23 year old :eek:

Thats exactly what he is to be honest.

Don't know why all the bashing about Bea I think she's lovely.

Hope to god Noirin goes even though she is Irish. She talks **** the whole time I love a older man blah blah when she was with a 23 year old :eek:

Red-neck and gypo....EXPLAIN PLEASE:confused:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

You can see Noirins brain working overtime to come up with hilarious scenarios for herself and Isaac. She's a famewhore. Can't stand her. Marcus is a plank too but he's the lesser of two evils and will be gone soon enough.

I quite like Bea, she tells it like it is. She just needs to learn to pick her battles.

Advertisement