Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching BBUK10

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭XxXciaraxXx

60% of the votes!

I hope he stays! I think he might have been telling her what she wanted to hear! I hope so anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

I'm hoping against hope that Isaac stays in the house and gives Noirín a taste of her own medicine.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭Ginny

Yeah there's a link in one of my previous posts, but TBH I'd love if he stayed to annoy her....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭Buffy the bitch

Note to self: These things happen when you guzzle back Dutch Gold whilst trying to post and then the family wanted to order in box office movie. Had to move the laptop upstairs to the other tv and put on C4 +1 by mistake......

Did Bea cheer like she said she would?

She didn't cheer or say bye to Noirin.
    I hope he stays! I think he might have been telling her what she wanted to hear! I hope so anyway!

Me too, and I hope he screws Bea. Ha Ha Noirin...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭rizzla

If it did annoy her it wouldn't matter, he wears the trousers, she has no power in the relationship. TBH Isaac is one of my favs in the house.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

I wanted her to stay to see ructions in the house this coming week.

Lisa will so think she has the upper hand in there now.

How could Issac have gone in there to get Noirin away from Siavash?
    Was he psychic or something.
    Aren't HMs screened months before hand .

In that case is Noirin saying she knew he was coming in.

I've said before that there might be a reason for her talking about him all the time.

It was the very same with Rex and Nicole.
    Too coincidental.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

Hmmmm I wonder what would have been the more explosive combination in the house over the next week. Noirin, Issac and Siavash or Marcus, Issac and Siavash?

I totally think N was in on I coming in, she may not have known when but she knew he was likely to pop up...her reaction was bizzare.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭Vincent Vega

Ginny wrote: »
    I totally think N was in on I coming in, she may not have known when but she knew he was likely to pop up...her reaction was bizzare.

As much as i dislike her, I doubt she did.

I'd reckon the idea may have came into her mind when she saw how Karly had her boyfriend come in..

I'm enjoying how she is getting a good grilling here :D

BBBM should be good.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭XxXciaraxXx

I love that she's so confident that he'll leave the house. I think he'll stay...I wasn't convinced he meant what he said when he was telling her he'd be out after her.

I'm still convinced that he's in it for the fame and the money and she's just a handy bonus along the way.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,867 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

I'm enjoying how she is getting a good grilling here :D
    Hardly a grilling in fairness. Davina is gibbering on about how gorgeous Noirin is, the psychologist is waffling random psychobabble, and Noirin is ****ing on about just being friends, and loves her ex etc :rolleyes:

(all as I predicted a few pages back :))

Be interesting when she gets home though and goes out thinking she's a celeb. I can see the Dublin girls giving her a "reality check" :p

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

i dunno if Isaac will actually leave, i've a feeling he's competitive and would like to see if he could win it

Very glum looking faces there. :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,743 ✭✭✭kleefarr

When's live on? 1am?

kleefarr wrote: »
    When's live on? 1am?

Straight after Big Mouth.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

No one really queued up to hug her. Bea looked really evil alright. Noirin looked beautiful but she seemed like she really didn't care about what folk thought of her.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,743 ✭✭✭kleefarr

Straight after Big Mouth.

Ah, thanks. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭Vincent Vega

That bloke on BBBM was the guy that uploaded this.blowjobie.gif
    Disciplinary action in order!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

Im about 5 mins behind (sky +), i think Brian Belo is so funny! Can't wait to see Pete Burns' reaction to it all....

Im about 5 mins behind (sky +), i think Brian Belo is so funny! Can't wait to see Pete Burns' reaction to it all....

I can't stand that attention seeking prat (Brian Belo).

I think Marcus' eviction night will be better. Noirin pretty much knows what people will think of her. It's much more entertaining when people are completly oblivious and think they're "King Cool" as Marcus put's it and get a reality check.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

I find it very hard to believe that Isaac would just come all the way over here to get her away from Siavash. She could've been with loads of lads over here while he was over there gallavanting. Why all of a sudden does he want to make the effort? I wonder was he paid to come over? If he wasn't paid I'd be surprised if he just walked tonight with one arm as long as the other.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

Bea had an evil look in her eye. She's not to be trusted.

Ann22 wrote: »
    I find it very hard to believe that Isaac would just come all the way over here to get her away from Siavash. She could've been with loads of lads over here while he was over there gallavanting. Why all of a sudden does he want to make the effort? I wonder was he paid to come over? If he wasn't paid I'd be surprised if he just walked tonight with one arm as long as the other.

I say he got paid to come over. He's a reality star already, he was on The Real World Australia.

Is that Tom in the front row on bbbm?

Is that Tom in the front row on bbbm?

Looks like it.

yup it is....:D

Ginny wrote: »
    yup it is....:D

Wait for the pics.:pac:

• Advertisement

Tom is better looking than Isaac, and with a slightly better personality ha ha

Advertisement