Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching BBUK10

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,900 ✭✭✭Eire-Dearg

Did Tom leave, and if so - when?

Thanks fuck Noirin's gone - come on like she had a differenet personality for each fella in the house.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Noirin is so sure he will walk, just because he said he would.
    Why then didn't he leave with her?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭rizzla

That Isaac clip was so funny. Seems like she wants him to stay.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

Bea had an evil look in her eye. She's not to be trusted.

She has been stirring since her first day in the house man. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭Vincent Vega

Noirin is so sure he will walk, just because he said he would.
    Why then didn't he leave with her?

This has just been confirmed.:mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

Sorry, what has just been confirmed?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,900 ✭✭✭Eire-Dearg

Isaac has left?

Buggered I missed the last few days, supposed to have been decent enough in contrast to the usual drivel.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭alastair_doom

http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/blog/d25e9256758bfb2fdd6fdf4aaf2bacd7/view.c4

After a run in with Bea and a round of hugs from the other housemates, Noirins 'ex-boyfriend', Isaac has throw in the towel.

After telling the other housemates he wanted to join Noirin he made his final decision. And at 23.25 he paid a final visit to the Diary Room with Noirins suitcase and left through the exit.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

I really hope he doesn't walk. She probably won't want him tagging along behind her anyway as she does all her photo shoots and chooses her agent and all that craic. He may be thinking if he stays in and makes himself a household name, him and her would be worth a fortune. Couples makes piles of dosh!

Ah crap! What's he at? Pity he wasn't there for that interview. I'd love him to see all the footage.

Yep. he is gone
    http://twitter.com/OfficialBB

FFS, he should have been made sign some contract:mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭XxXciaraxXx

WTF? God damn Issac!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

Ah sh*te. I'm disappointed in him.

Delighted he walked.....

Vindication of the girl's feelings for him

Superb:D

Nice bloke about his talk about Charlie

Talk about a fix by BB.
    This proves it.:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Bea had an evil look in her eye. She's not to be trusted.

I don't get this kind of thinking at all. Why on earth would you trust any of them if you were in there? Why are they expected to be trustworthy? Every single one of them are in there for their own gain. They either want to win or they want to gain enough notoriety that they can become a "famous for being famous" celeb. They're not there to be friends with each other or look out for each other. 10 years on folks, it's reality tv by numbers at this stage.

Bea has been stirring it up, I fully agree, but she's doing it well. She's being very honest in her stirring. She's not telling lies about what others have said. She's upfront with people when she thinks they're out of order, like Noirin. I don't see the problem. She's playing a good game.

As for the "evil" look. She didnt want Noirin in there and she was obviously happy that she was voted out. Why should she pretend to be sad when she didn't like her?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

sigh, so disappointing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

**** sake I was looking forward to constant clashes this week between Siavash, Marcus and Issac with Bea being the snake constantly stirring the pot. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,743 ✭✭✭kleefarr

The weed left.

Delighted he walked.....

Eh more like BB giving him a place in the house for as long as she is there. There's not a doubt in my mind that his continued presence in there was entirely dependent on her not being evicted.

Delighted he walked.....

Superb:D
    More like a vindication that his brain is in his scrotum, amirite?

• Advertisement

Like his real sarcastic tone with BBBM:D

ooooohhhhhh, some peeps really pi**ed off that their prediction of Isaac staying turned out to be absolutely WRONG

dON'T HATE THE PLAYERS======HATE THE GAME:D

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

bleugh, waste of time and the price of an air fare for big brother really

ooooohhhhhh, some peeps really pi**ed off that their prediction of Isaac staying turned out to be absolutely WRONG

dON'T HATE THE PLAYERS======HATE THE GAME:D

Which peeps are you talking about?

LZ5by5 wrote: »
    **** sake I was looking forward to constant clashes this week between Siavash, Marcus and Issac with Bea being the snake constantly stirring the pot. :mad:

Don't worry LZ5by5, Bea will turn her venom on some one else soon enough......
    I just can't wait to see who?
    I have a feeling she will turn her attentions back to Lisa again

• Registered Users Posts: 13,431 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

I've said it before - BB should make them hand over a £20K bond before they go in (any publicist will give them the money on the off-chance that they might be the next Jade).

Money not returned if they walk.

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭kellsum

FFS he is still a controlling tosser with as much charisma as a knat! He looked a little brain dead on BBBM to be honest so I suppose he is totally matched to Noirin!

I whoever thought he'd stay were overly optimistic to assume that BB hadn't made Isaac a housemate only for the duration of Noirin's stay in the house. Naive perhaps. But nowhere near as naive as those who assume he left because of his feelings for her.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭rizzla

I've said it before - BB should make them hand over a £20K bond before they go in (any publicist will give them the money on the off-chance that they might be the next Jade).

Money not returned if they walk.

That would just cause them to do something so they get kicked out.. like punch someone.

• Advertisement

Which peeps are you talking about?

No-one in particular, just making a reference to a few posts a few pages back.....

Advertisement