Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching BBUK10

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

Don't worry LZ5by5, Bea will turn her venom on some one else soon enough......
    I just can't wait to see who?
    I have a feeling she will turn her attentions back to Lisa again

Yeah I actually hope that she manages to alienate Lisa and David from the rest of the house. :pac:

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

the "ex-housemates mockumentary" spoof is v good, the ex-housemates are good sports to do it

• Registered Users Posts: 13,431 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

rizzla wrote: »
    That would just cause them to do something so they get kicked out.. like punch someone.

I've decided getting thrown out would also result in the loss of the £20K bond.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

I've decided getting thrown out would also result in the loss of the £20K bond.:)

Making the rules up as you go along...BB would be proud :p

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Is Issac on dope or something, he sounds like the batteries are failing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

ooooohhhhhh, some peeps really pi**ed off that their prediction of Isaac staying turned out to be absolutely WRONG

dON'T HATE THE PLAYERS======HATE THE GAME:D

Eh. Calm down there, do.

Yes, I'm disappointed that he didn't stay. What of it?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

Chinafoot wrote: »
    I whoever thought he'd stay were overly optimistic to assume that BB hadn't made Isaac a housemate only for the duration of Noirin's stay in the house. Naive perhaps. But nowhere near as naive as those who assume he left because of his feelings for her.

That's me then.....Overly naive but in my opinion much better to be overly naive than overly cynical

Each to their own:)

Eh. Calm down there, do.

Yes, I'm disappointed that he didn't stay. What of it?

Nothing at all of it......
    Jeez lads, backlash or what.......:eek:

That's me then.....Overly naive but in my opinion much better to be overly naive than overly cynical

Each to their own:)

Realistic my dear, not cynical. Big difference. It's been on for 10 years. Isaac was brought in for ratings, just like Nicole was last year. Why on earth would BB keep this random American dude after the person who makes him remotely relevant is gone? It was a blatant attempt by BB to keep Noirin in. Thankfully it failed.

But if it makes you feel warm and fuzzy inside to think that Isaac walked in order to be with his true love then away with ya. Enjoy it.

Realistic my dear, not cynical. Big difference. It's been on for 10 years. Isaac was brought in for ratings, just like Nicole was last year. Why on earth would BB keep this random American dude after the person who makes him remotely relevant is gone? It was a blatant attempt by BB to keep Noirin in. Thankfully it failed.

But if it makes you feel warm and fuzzy inside to think that Isaac walked in order to be with his true love then away with ya. Enjoy it.

Will enjoy every second of it.
    Cheers.:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭XxXciaraxXx

I can only assume they are talking about Bea! If so, she may be up next week!:D

Edit: Must be Noirin! :(

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

Marcus just called Isaac "Ballsack", made me lol

• Registered Users Posts: 11,276 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

The Isaac clip singing was gold, the way he insta-stopped when Lisa walked in and pretended he was doing nothing was class.

Cant believe he left, the amount of walkouts this year is a disgrace, it needs to be looked at for next year along with bringing back the live feed and making the interviews 1 on 1 again.

Why on earth would BB keep this random American dude after the person who makes him remotely relevant is gone? It was a blatant attempt by BB to keep Noirin in. Thankfully it failed.

What are you saying, that they told him to leave or that it was predecided that once she went, he went?

It doesn't make a lot of sense to me. Surely they'd have loved him to stay in, they could arrange the tasks so he's always with Sophie or Bea in some task that requires minimal clothes etc.
    Make Noirin all jealous on her BBBM week etc. Drag the story out for another week?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭alastair_doom

mdwexford wrote: »
    The Isaac clip singing was gold, the way he insta-stopped when Lisa walked in and pretended he was doing nothing was class.

Cant believe he left, the amount of walkouts this year is a disgrace, it needs to be looked at for next year along with bringing back the live feed and making the interviews 1 on 1 again.

doubt it'll be on next year tbh.

What are you saying, that they told him to leave or that it was predecided that once she went, he went?

Predecided. Honestly 100% believe that. It was an attempt to keep her in and keep the love triangle going.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

He said he didn't fly over here because of Siavash, he said he was on the way before that. He was likely paid to do it or at the very least the air fare and hotel was paid for and I'd imagine they were planning on reuniting anyway.
    I'd say he was worried about how she'd be greeted by the outside world too so that may have nipped any plans he had for staying in the bud.
    She doesn't seem to be the same girl she was at the start of the show. I thought she was a nice friendly girl who'd be a good mate. She annoyed me at times, her voice could always be heard talking over everyone and arguing over missing drink 'someone's a thief and a liar'.. but apart from that I liked her.
    But now it's as if she's full of confidence with a 'don't give a fcuk' attitude. She doesn't come across as a person who would make a loyal friend either. Does she feel bad about Siavash at all or is she just saying she does 'cos it certainly doesn't look like she means it.
    They'll prob stay around the UK for a while to be there at the final and for all the photo shoots, then they'l be off the the US. It'd be interesting to see how long it lasts.

the "rabbit" reference was explained by Sophie there, i'm still none the wiser :rolleyes:

doubt it'll be on next year tbh.

Really hope so at this stage.

Predecided. Honestly 100% believe that. It was an attempt to keep her in and keep the love triangle going.

It might have fooled the public if they hadn't seen it all before with Rex and Nicole.

Major fail by BB.

It came as no huge surprise to Noirín when he entered the house, and I said previously that her reaction looked staged.

Her saying to Davina that he came into the house to rescue her from Siavash makes a mockery of the whole thing.

Does she expect people to believe that he was watching the show and didn't like the way it was going with herself and Siavash?

Well what happened next then, if that's the case.

Issac picks up the phone and gives out yards to BB for putting his Noirín in a situation she had no control over.

They listen to him and hold a major meeting to discuss allowing him in to rescue her.

Right Noirín, we believe you.:rolleyes:

• Advertisement

It might have fooled the public if they hadn't seen it all before with Rex and Nicole.

Major fail by BB.

I honestly don't see how it could have been an attempt to save her.

She had a decent shot at beating Marcus 4 days ago (the bookies/polls had it at ~50/50) -- Marcus was being an ignorant arse, and the public just might have gone awwww at the budding romance between her and the very popular Siavash. She had a decent amount of sympathy 4 days ago with the GBP.

Sending Isaac in was quite likely to split up Noirin/Siavash as happened, reminding the public what a "tart", "pricktease", "hussy" etc she is, basically making her eviction inevitable.

If anything it was an attempt to get her out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭Vincent Vega

Uh oh, bit of a sausagefest on the LF:D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,276 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

She had a decent shot at beating Marcus 4 days ago (the bookies/polls had it at ~50/50) -- Marcus was being an ignorant arse, and the public just might have gone awwww at the budding romance between her and the very popular Siavash. She had a decent amount of sympathy 4 days ago with the GBP.

Sending Isaac in was quite likely to split up Noirin/Siavash as happened, reminding the public what a "tart", "pricktease", "hussy" etc she is, basically making her eviction inevitable.

This is correct imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭alastair_doom

Nice theory, but during big mouth he said he was planning on going into the house before the whole Siavash thing happened.

Anyway, before i heard that, I really thought this was going to be an attempt to keep Noirin in the house, what with making her story even more interesting, romance etc. as a lot of people did if you read a few pages back, but i think she really really messed up the handling of the situation with her selfish behaviour.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Stevecw

At least we still have Hira there!! Plenty more excitement guaranteed :D

Actually hate to see Noirin go, she was only one who made me keep up with what was happening this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,953 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

I happened to come across the live of feed of this last night and though I haven't watched the show I was rivetted! :)

One scene got me wondering about just how genuine Noirin & Isaac could be...

It was after the thing with Charlie had kicked up and Isaac had called them all a**holes. Noirin & Isaac were under the duvet outside when she said whispered something like "I can't believe it's gone so wrong. My *mumble* is going to be watching at home going "how the f*** has she screwed this up so badly?"". Isaac replied "what , your ...mother???" and she whispered back "no...my manager".

I don't think she could've been talking about her manager from her job because she seemed quite upset at the time. Is it normal that housemates would have an agent/manager before going into the house?

chilly wrote: »
    Is it normal that housemates would have an agent/manager before going into the house?

It wouldn't be unusual. They go through a long audition process obviously, and at some stage of that process a lot of them would consult with media people/agents as to how they should behave/ what they should/shouldn't do etc.
    As an wild example in the early years a lot of the girls would 'get the hammers out' on a regular basis. But then they were advised that they would get better money from Nuts/Heat etc if they were getting 'first show' in those magazines. So topless sunbathing is a rarity now.

Edit. I've also had a theory that some agents might have advised housemates not to stay until the end, as there could be better money to be made whilst the program is still on air.
    Leave/be evicted halfway through and you get a week of BBBM, a few weeks of magazines etc. Stay until the end, finish 4th and you can end up with nowt.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,350 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

I don't get this kind of thinking at all. Why on earth would you trust any of them if you were in there? Why are they expected to be trustworthy? Every single one of them are in there for their own gain. They either want to win or they want to gain enough notoriety that they can become a "famous for being famous" celeb. They're not there to be friends with each other or look out for each other. 10 years on folks, it's reality tv by numbers at this stage.

Bea has been stirring it up, I fully agree, but she's doing it well. She's being very honest in her stirring. She's not telling lies about what others have said. She's upfront with people when she thinks they're out of order, like Noirin. I don't see the problem. She's playing a good game.

As for the "evil" look. She didnt want Noirin in there and she was obviously happy that she was voted out. Why should she pretend to be sad when she didn't like her?

THANK YOU!!

**** sake, how people don't get this stuff is beyond me. Noirin played a good game, and will make a few quid off the back of this show. So fair play to her. She's a ****ing wagon of the highest degree though, and I'm delighted that she's off my screen.

It wouldn't be unusual. They go through a long audition process obviously, and at some stage of that process a lot of them would consult with media people/agents as to how they should behave/ what they should/shouldn't do etc.

AJ, would that not tell you that Noirín and Issac couldn't have been anything else but a story filler in BB this year?

Aren't they told if they tell anyone they are going in, that BB will remove them from the list.

So it would be extremely unlikely that Issac would have known she was in there unless BB Noirín and Isacc had come to some kind of arrangement.:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,297 ✭✭✭Goose81

AJ, would that not tell you that Noirín and Issac couldn't have been anything else but a story filler in BB this year?

Aren't they told if they tell anyone they are going in, that BB will remove them from the list.

So it would be extremely unlikely that Issac would have known she was in there unless BB Noirín and Isacc had come to some kind of arrangement.:pac:

Eh,they were going out before,so im pretty sure he knew that she was their.

I dont know if everyone is aware but he was on the real world on MTV and so was Noireen.

Advertisement